Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:That time sounds about right, I remember waking up really damn early to listen to it the first time. Wasn’t fully awake for it. Hooray for PST...
I honestly forgot about PST and EST for a moment :lol I guess people on PST get it at 6AM after all! :lol So I wont be at work I'll be waking up then. But not on Friday. I'll be wide awake already by then with SiriusXM playing after I download it today :lol :rockon

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Grant’s show comes on at like 6:00 or 7:00 AM EST, so 3:00 AM or so for you guys lol. I’m assuming it’ll debut closer to 9:00 AM EST...just be aware he is on earlier. I’m just assuming 9:00 based on past history with his show.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Andy92 wrote:Grant’s show comes on at like 6:00 or 7:00 AM EST, so 3:00 AM or so for you guys lol. I’m assuming it’ll debut closer to 9:00 AM EST...just be aware he is on earlier. I’m just assuming 9:00 based on past history with his show.
3:00AM?! :( :/ Damn. Well there goes my chance of hearing the song on Friday :( :no :slam

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Maybe we’ll have a HQ version by the time Shea wakes up ;)

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I don’t think he’ll play it first thing in the morning. 9:00 seems most likely.

And yeah, even if it does air super early, I’d imagine it’ll be replayed online not long after.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:Maybe we’ll have a HQ version by the time Shea wakes up ;)
Hope so Duane! :peace :rockon :/
Andy92 wrote:I don’t think he’ll play it first thing in the morning. 9:00 seems most likely.

And yeah, even if it does air super early, I’d imagine it’ll be replayed online not long after.
Well hopefully that's the case! :peace

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

So the song won’t actually be released until the following Monday? At least that’s what I’m hearing.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I’ve seen this around Facebook, but earlier today I was listening to Octane while driving, and they said they would debut the song at 8:00 AM EST. Don’t be surprised if that ends up being around 8:15 though.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Andy92 wrote:I’ve seen this around Facebook, but earlier today I was listening to Octane while driving, and they said they would debut the song at 8:00 AM EST. Don’t be surprised if that ends up being around 8:15 though.
Yeah I saw that go around :/ Guess I'm setting my alarm for 4:50AM tomorrow to catch it at 5:00-5:15 :/ :mtrocks

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

That’s dedication...tomorrow is my day off so I probably won’t even be up by 8. :lol

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Andy92 wrote:That’s dedication...tomorrow is my day off so I probably won’t even be up by 8. :lol
Being a fan can cause such levels of dedication to happen :lol No matter the regrets or the troubles it could cause down the road :lol Since Im waking up that early, Im setting an even earlier alarm time (I usually always get up at 6:00AM) And since I still live with my parents they're gonna hear me get up at 4:50 and be like ":S :wtf :crazy :fingerwag WTF?!" When they see me later :lol Plus the alarm is gonna wake them up no doubt :/ Do I really want to risk pissing off my parents?! :lol

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Well, I’ll see y’all at... 5 AM... :no

DarkKnight12
White Knuckled

Post by DarkKnight12 »

https://twitter.com/MarkTremonti/status ... 1485851648

"The single coming out tomorrow is a huge departure from A Dying Machine. It 's upbeat and shows some of the diversity you'll find on the album"

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Wasn’t kidding about it being a huge departure :lol

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Holy shit that song was completely different than ANYTHING he’s put out in his solo project. Or any project for that matter. It was borderline Parmore-ish pop punk from their Riot/Brand New Eyes days. Which I love. One thought I had during the song was if you took Mark and had him sing on top of “For A Pessimist...”, it would sound something like this, with a good solo in it. Not sure how I feel just yet, not in love immediately and will for sure need to listen again. But complete respect to Mark for stepping out of his comfort zone
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

I just heard Take You With Me on the radio, Obviously since it's Tremonti I'll love it regardless, but I was surprised at how "radio-friendly" it sounded. The music wasn't that heavy, and the solo seemed like it had pretty standard licks for Mark. But Marks vocals were really nice! There were some parts were I was actually not expecting Mark to sound the way he did in terms of going for the higher notes, or do the things he did vocally like just little vocal inflections (It's kind of hard to describe what I mean! :/), but I liked it! and the lyrics have a positive message to them which is always good! :peace :mtrocks :cloud9 Definitely worth waking up early for! :peace Now the wait until the iTunes release begins :/ Bring on Monday!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

AHart96 wrote:It was borderline Parmore-ish pop punk from their Riot/Brand New Eyes days.
I guess the robot is a 14 year old girl living in 2008..?

Can't wait to hear it! :D
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Mullet151
Brand New Start

Post by Mullet151 »

So the Paramore comment was dead on. My first thought was ok mark sings creed doing pop rock :headscratch . It did have a solid riff but it was so buried under the vocals but who knows it may sound different on the actual record track. His vocals have definitely improved and maybe someday I'll want to listen to Mark to hear amazing vocals but I'm still not there yet. I want to hear him let loose on that guitar! Still waiting for this album lol... Overall I enjoyed it was not wowed or anything was nice to hear a solo though. I've got a feeling this album as a whole is gonna have to grow on me.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Timotheus wrote:
AHart96 wrote:It was borderline Parmore-ish pop punk from their Riot/Brand New Eyes days.
I guess the robot is a 14 year old girl living in 2008..?

Can't wait to hear it! :D
This book is gonna be one hell of a read :lol if you’re into that style of music, I’m sure you’ll dig it. Can’t wait to listen again and get a better impression of it
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

is it on spotify yet?