Marching In Time

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Marching In Time

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

chtimixeur wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:00 pm Doc Coyle revealed that Mark would be a guest on his Ex-Man podcast very soon.
Thanks for the heads up, always look forward to new Mark interviews! :peace :mtrocks

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

Very strong possibility I get mine tomorrow. It just left Memphis and I’m only an hour from there so here’s hoping!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

joshuabeau wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:48 am Very strong possibility I get mine tomorrow. It just left Memphis and I’m only an hour from there so here’s hoping!
Dang, Joshua! Thats awesome! So jealous if you do get it tomorrow :eek :/ :lol I'm sure you'll let us know if you do ;) Along with a comprehensive track-by-track review, right? :lol

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:52 am
joshuabeau wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:48 am Very strong possibility I get mine tomorrow. It just left Memphis and I’m only an hour from there so here’s hoping!
Dang, Joshua! Thats awesome! So jealous if you do get it tomorrow :eek :/ :lol I'm sure you'll let us know if you do ;) Along with a comprehensive track-by-track review, right? :lol
You got it Shea! If I do get it, it’ll be around 10 am my time.

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

It has arrived at my local USPS. Trying to contain my hype at work. :eek :headbang

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

Out for delivery. Almost time fellas!

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

So.. that very first teaser they put out is definitely the beginning of Let That Be Us..

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Stop teasing and give us a full review :lol

I hope Shea gets his this early too because otherwise I think he'll end up doing an entire first listen through youtube reaction vids.
For all of the hope that it brings...

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

Haha. I have to go to sleep for work but I’ll do a full review in the morning when I get home. I sent Shea the lyric booklet so he should have all the lyrics up at some point.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ubik wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:55 am Stop teasing and give us a full review :lol

I hope Shea gets his this early too because otherwise I think he'll end up doing an entire first listen through youtube reaction vids.
Ubik, don't expose me like that! :lol :smashcomp

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

Long live the day, carry the truth, walk with me, LET THAT BE US!

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

my cd is due for delivery on monday?!?!? which is hilarious because monday i'm driving out of state to see that night's show! would be so cool if the album made it to me before i left.

edit: i see many are in the same boat. i hope that comes through!! early this year a band i like delivered signed physical copies over a month before it hit streaming. THAT was awesome. shout out to martin johnson and the night game for being so cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcXpU96Ka-I

benjoAB
White Knuckled

Post by benjoAB »

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I got the package today. I'll give it a listen in the evening as I got other things to do. I'll give my thoughts at some point.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

anguyen92 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:27 pm I got the package today. I'll give it a listen in the evening as I got other things to do. I'll give my thoughts at some point.
Wow lucky! Look forward to hearing your thoughts, Kev!

:shifty

Nothing to see in the first draft of that reply, carry on.

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

That was a great review

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, finished the album. I'm pleased with it. I won't go any details song by song, but I feel like this goes the template that AB albums would go. Great opening song, then the next few songs are songs you probably think would be a single on Octane, and then the back half from In One Piece onwards of the album is the stuff of greatness you expect from Mark nowadays.

Another plus from Marching in Time is that I feel like certain parts of the songs on it had certain stuff that was missing in Walk The Sky (mainly solid instrumental sections before getting to the climax of the songs). So I think with Myles release his rocket of a title track and Mark releasing his rocket of his title track, I think it bodes well that AB still probably has another great 7+ min. song in them. They just need to get together to put the time into getting much juice into it (which was probably a key flaw in Walk the Sky due to time constraints because of their busy touring schedules with other entities).

But enough about gripes regarding Walk the Sky (which I still like), Marching in Time is another great album from Mark and I hope they are able to do their own headlining shows. It's great to see them open for Daughtry in December (who I like and their new album is all right as well), but I want to see them play longer than 30 minutes that they probably will get 30 min. opening for Daughtry. Favorites: A World Away, In One Piece, Not Afraid to Lose, Bleak, and Marching in Time.

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

Top 3 songs?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

All these people getting lucky enough to listen to the record early, I just wish I could hear a snippet of like 30 seconds from each song to satisfy my cravings for the next 4 days. :lol But at the same I want to hear the songs fresh and new for the first time :/ :lol

4 MORE DAYS UNTIL MARCHING IN TIME!!

Based off the reviews, previews (well really only for LTBU right now), song titles and lyrics and all that, I'm most hyped to hear the new songs in this order from most to least;

Let That Be Us
Bleak
Not Afraid To Lose
The Last One of Us
Under The Sun
Now And Forever
In One Piece
Would You Kill
Thrown Further

CrowsOnAWire
TABN.com Citizen

Post by CrowsOnAWire »

https://twitter.com/thehookrocks/statu ... 71203?s=21

🎸Check out the latest Hook Rocks Podcast review of the new @MarkTremonti album "Marching In Time" out this coming Friday! @alterbridge #Tremonti #MarchingInTime #Alterbridge
Apple
https://apple.co/3AvwxnS
GOOGLE
https://bit.ly/3km4IZe
STITCHER
https://bit.ly/3tR9VeZ