A Dying Machine - Tour 2018

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: A Dying Machine - Tour 2018

Post by anguyen92 »

Awwww snaps. I was wondering when something like this would happen. Sevendust and Tremonti tour in February and March. Sadly, I do not know how much time Tremonti would get with three other bands on the opening bill. Here are the dates. No California show sadly, but Sevendust already played in LA back in October. We're still waiting for a Tremonti show here though......

http://loudwire.com/sevendust-tremonti- ... our-dates/

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Oh my God.
7dust & Tremonti in one evening.
Lucky Americans.
THIS should cross the Atlantic to Europe !

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

See you all In Greensboro! Again!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

austin. wrote:Come on guys.... who just takes a few months off from their income for no good reason?

Love the guy but I’m a realist. Most likely trying to get a drug problem taken care of.
Taking a few months off for no good reason is a very good reason in and of itself. Let's not speculate.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

gbruin
MEGLADONG

I miss you, Barry Fey

Post by gbruin »

Oh look. Another tour calendar without Denver. Sigh. Maiden just released their next US tour and it makes a giant loop across the west and encircles, but never lands in, Colorado. It's like zaz taking a fucking road trip.

I know it's not up to the band. We need a kick ass rock promoter here. Badly. Desperately. Head bangingly. Metalically.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

Mr. Slash wrote:Tanner Keegan on vocals and lead guitar at the concert they played in Milan. He sounds great. But who is the masked guy on the bass guitar?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhivowHJdgo
This is bizarre. It's a Tremonti show and the namesake of the band is nowhere to be seen. What a strange tour

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

MidnightToker wrote:
Mr. Slash wrote:Tanner Keegan on vocals and lead guitar at the concert they played in Milan. He sounds great. But who is the masked guy on the bass guitar?
This is bizarre. It's a Tremonti show and the namesake of the band is nowhere to be seen. What a strange tour
To anyone who hasn’t watched, there’s literally a guy in a black ski mask jamming on Bass. Crazy. I like it though

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

MidnightToker wrote:
Why? It's not unusual that the singer takes a small break during the concert.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

It’s unusual to have a man in a ski mask jamming on bass during that break lol...

Man I love this band. Still jam a dying machine daily. Wearing one of my five Tremonti shirts now... wonder how long they’ll get with Sevendust. A guy came into my work one time wearing a sevendust shirt and we got to chatting. Said he had just listened to Cauterize on way to work the day before. Must be some correlation with Tremonti and Sevendust.

Think Tremonti will get an hour?

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

austin. wrote:It’s unusual to have a man in a ski mask jamming on bass during that break lol...

Man I love this band. Still jam a dying machine daily. Wearing one of my five Tremonti shirts now... wonder how long they’ll get with Sevendust. A guy came into my work one time wearing a sevendust shirt and we got to chatting. Said he had just listened to Cauterize on way to work the day before. Must be some correlation with Tremonti and Sevendust.

Think Tremonti will get an hour?
Of course, there's a correlation. Tremonti and AB are close friends with Sevendust. Obviously, both Mark and Myles made a guest appearance in Sevendust's album Chapter VII: Hope and Sorrow (where Mark and Myles played on the tracks, Hope and Sorrow, respectively). Not only that, Sevendust is now with the same management group as AB and Tremonti (Janus Music Management headed by Tim Tournier) and they had Elvis produce on their recent album. Also, both Sevendust and Mark had their rough times when it comes to the business side of things in this industry.

I would think Tremonti would get an hour, but the fact that there's like three other bands below Sevendust and Tremonti in that poster gives me pause for a bit of concern. Ask Mark on Twitter about that one. I would, but Tremonti is not playing in California on that leg (that I know of, yet).

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Finally!! Sounds great, hope they play it more regularly!
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Pretty big departure from the normal set, I love it! And would love to hear more of the Dust unplayed tracks.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

That was great! That kick drum must have been insanely loud - it's funny how much the camera shakes whenever it hits. :lol:

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

WaywardOne wrote:That was great! That kick drum must have been insanely loud - it's funny how much the camera shakes whenever it hits. :lol:

Tremonti shows are super loud. Make your ears ring for days after. Fun though.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

So guys....apparently they filmed a DVD tonight in Manchester...holy hell the set list amazing. I hope this thing sees the light of day

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/tremonti ... 773cc.html
Rock Never Dies

mirko.volpon
Bought The CDs

Post by mirko.volpon »

I want a live dvd of myles's tour also..

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

AHart96 wrote:So guys....apparently they filmed a DVD tonight in Manchester...holy hell the set list amazing. I hope this thing sees the light of day

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/tremonti ... 773cc.html
Oh pls yes. They finally need some Live DVD after they apparently scrapped the project where this pro shot snippet came from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLa33BoxUyc

VigilantSteve
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by VigilantSteve »

That set list is amazing. Not a single song on it that isn't great. Day one buy for me.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

VigilantSteve wrote:That set list is amazing. Not a single song on it that isn't great. Day one buy for me.

Agreed minus the first the last.

Who thought that was a good idea over a lot like sin/make it hurt?

I wish they’d film in the US. I rock the fuck out

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

austin. wrote:
VigilantSteve wrote:That set list is amazing. Not a single song on it that isn't great. Day one buy for me.

Agreed minus the first the last.

Who thought that was a good idea over a lot like sin/make it hurt?

I wish they’d film in the US. I rock the fuck out
Over Make it Hurt? Probably not. But definitely over A Lot Like Sin. Bottom 3 song in the solo project if you ask me. Definitely wish AB/Tremonti would film here too, but I can see why they stick to Europe
Rock Never Dies