New Way Out & Wish You Well

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Dan Kyte
Brand New Start

New Way Out & Wish You Well

Post by Dan Kyte »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Y-PXeRvLChs[/youtube]

Forgive me if this has been posted already, but I just stumbled upon this on You-Tube - It features a couple of snippets of the guys playing New Way Out and Wish You Well. It's cool to hear a little from Eric and Garrett too :)
"I heard someone say recently, 'No shit, no roses.' I thought that was interesting because, you know, you've got to fertilize them in something. I think we're all being fertilized with our own shit and we can choose to grow into fucking amazing people from it." - Glen Hansard (The Frames/The Swell Season)

Decay

Re: New Way Out & Wish You Well

Post by Decay »

Thanks for posting this up, man. It's really great.
Can't wait to see the entire ALL I WAS album performance from the Groovemaster Studios.

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

It's good to know the live videos haven't been forgotten about, and I do hope they're all released soon. They sound so much better than the previews and songs I've heard from the album. Mark's vocals seem much more raw and less produced, I don't care if his vocals aren't perfect, music isn't suppose to be perfect, the effects on his voice on the album (from what I've heard), just aren't needed.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Speaking of videos, do you guys remember there were some cameras during the tracking of the solo album ? We could see them on some Twitter pics. I wonder if we'll ever see some footage of those recording sessions.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

I'm hoping the full live videos are what Michael was alluding to on Facebook earlier!
My brother Dan has something so cool coming on Monday to support Tremonti. Fans are going to freak! Never been done before that I know of.
He also added in the comments that it'll be for everyone worldwide, and that Dan's art would be on display. Hmmm... the plot thickens...
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

SchwiizVT12
TABN.com Citizen

Post by SchwiizVT12 »

TenaciousBe wrote:I'm hoping the full live videos are what Michael was alluding to on Facebook earlier!
My brother Dan has something so cool coming on Monday to support Tremonti. Fans are going to freak! Never been done before that I know of.
He also added in the comments that it'll be for everyone worldwide, and that Dan's art would be on display. Hmmm... the plot thickens...
Pretty sure that Michael is referring to the brand new t-shirts that showed up on some merch site. One shirt for every song, I believe.

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

SchwiizVT12 wrote:
TenaciousBe wrote:I'm hoping the full live videos are what Michael was alluding to on Facebook earlier!
Pretty sure that Michael is referring to the brand new t-shirts that showed up on some merch site. One shirt for every song, I believe.
LOL. Typical Michael over-hyping. "Never been done before that I know of". I thought that might mean something cool. Seriously, who is going to buy song-specific t-shirts? I certainly wouldn't. "Fans are going to freak"...I don't think that will happen.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

they're pretty cool actually. i want to buy them all, but won't have the money for that. i also don't think it's something that has been done before. a shirt for each song on an album. i'll pick out 3-4 of them that i really like i think.
Photobucket cash grab.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

It'll be Monday here in 98 minutes.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

psycosquirrel789
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by psycosquirrel789 »

edit: never mind there's some for 27. still...

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

I think that's an overseas site though. I'm waiting for the US site that has them for sale, or Fret12 itself.
Photobucket cash grab.

Justified Denial
Brand New Start

Post by Justified Denial »

Nice video, thanks for sharing.