Vote for "Anastasia" in WGBF's Rocktagon!

Discuss Myles Kennedy, Slash, MF4 etc
uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Vote for "Anastasia" in WGBF's Rocktagon!

Post by uctalum01 »

crap! just saw this and losing badly!! Benny, do you know when this ends? it mentions the winner being announced during Nocturnal Emissions, but don't know when that is. what time zone, too?

seeing them losing that badly to Dead Sara makes me throw up in my mouth.... I can't stand Dead Sara.... the singer's voice reminds me of that chick from The Cranberries in the 90s. that's not a good thing at all....

nevermind.... looks like it's over. refreshing the page brings up the poll results instead of the poll ready to vote. dead sara won...... :slam
Last edited by uctalum01 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I think its over because I can't vote atm. This is worst than when they lost to Fozzy's Sandpaper in that Loudwire cage match (not that I mind, Sandpaper's all right, but you think Slash, being the more establish name, would win that one).

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Yea.. I take this very personal, lol :lol I tried to get it up, but they kept coming back, so I gave up..
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by uctalum01 »

and with Anastasia being such an incredible song! Fozzy is good. just saw them last Saturday at a local radio concert. they're good and would love to see them come back for a headline show, but they're not even close to better than Slash, MK and the guys.

apparently dead sara beat Tremonti, too. :slam :slam

have I mentioned I can't stand dead sara?!

agny
On The Rail

Post by agny »

It's letting me vote I think - at least hitting submit? Not showing results? How often was it letting you vote earlier?
Alterations: Dec 2010, May 2011, August 2011x2, Sept 2011, Oct 2014x2

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Ok, it's letting me vote again. Slash/Myles/Conspirators is losing 30-70.

Btw, I like how they title it.

"Slash ft. Myles Kennedy Band - "Anastasia" "

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by uctalum01 »

don't know. maybe sometime since it has closed, because I'm getting the poll results. even on my phone that I didn't vote on before, so it can't be vote max or anything like that. the % definitely changed since the last time I looked and NOT for the better.... wtf.... :slam don't get it.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

they probably have a "gothic looking rocker chick band" fan forum as well, except they are more determined then we are. im not letting us lose

agny
On The Rail

Post by agny »

Yeah, says closed now. I'm not sure if it was letting me vote before or my slow internet just wasn't loading the poll results.

No more headbanging! Well, not that kind, against brick walls. Can't lose any super-AB-fans

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

This grinds my gears..
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

agny
On The Rail

Post by agny »

AB23 wrote:this is what i joined the AB nation for. i came to spread the word about music i love, and i came to talk about it with fans as educated or more so than i am. i got tired of listening to horrible rap everyday about bitches and hoes. i mean, we talk about AB alot, but as of late, there appears to be more arguing, and rude sarcasm, or people being hurtful smart asses than anything else. its an internet fan forum, and none of us are bigger than the band, especially over the internet. some of it has gotten me to the point where i don't want any part of it anymore. i seriously hope it changes because i love a place where i can be the first to hear about AB news or rumors, and talk about it with sophisticated and realistic fans. enough of the arguing and rudeness, please. if someone says something you don't agree with, there are nicer ways of saying it without being hurtful. its okay if you're being funny and the other person knows you are, but seriously, we all joined to talk about the band, not to constantly debate over unnecessary garbage
:cheers

agny
On The Rail

Post by agny »

Timotheus wrote:This grinds my gears..
2013: year of the stripped gears on ABNation