Myles Kennedy - "Year of the Tiger"

Discuss Myles Kennedy, Slash, MF4 etc
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: Myles Kennedy - "Year of the Tiger"

Postby anguyen92 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 pm

Well, technically, there is also a Top 30 metal album list from Loudwire as well, but they decided to lump A Dying Machine in the Hard Rock categories. Don't know what they are thinking, but a win for this album on a site like Loudwire is a win anyway.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Postby Mr. Slash » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:45 am

I guess Myles has a lot of friends in the Loudwire staff. I mean it's a great album, but #1 is a little too high imo. Either way this list is complete bs imo. How can you place stuff like the Halestorm, Breaking Benjamin and Disturbed albums above Tremonti? All three albums were so bland, even for their standards.

LosingPatience
White Knuckled

Postby LosingPatience » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:53 am

Mr. Slash wrote:I guess Myles has a lot of friends in the Loudwire staff. I mean it's a great album, but #1 is a little too high imo. Either way this list is complete bs imo. How can you place stuff like the Halestorm, Breaking Benjamin and Disturbed albums above Tremonti? All three albums were so bland, even for their standards.

Myles YOTT was my album of the year and had my song of the year easily with Love Can Only Heal,also several gems like Turning Stones,The Great Beyond, Songbird and The Ghost of Shangri Lah

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Postby Mr. Slash » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Myles, Zia and TTournier performing Haunted By Design vor Samsung VR. Cool Performance imo. Myles sounds great without his nasal vocal style.
https://samsungvr.com/view/R7iZ_RNrF44? ... cWRAy42zwE

Return to “Myles & Co”