Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Discuss Myles Kennedy, Slash, MF4 etc
uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:42 am

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby uctalum01 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:56 pm

can someone link where they see it at #1? I've checked FMQB and the AMC charts and both still have The Pretty Reckless at #1 and SMK&C at#2.

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 12764
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby Andy92 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:57 pm

FMQB is showing #1 for me right now. AMC still shows #2 though.
Image

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:42 am

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby uctalum01 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:01 pm

I just went back to FMQB and still saw it at #2. odd.

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 12764
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby Andy92 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:04 pm

That is odd. I'm seeing this week Slash had 1663 spins and Pretty Reckless had 1654. Slash moved up by 195 spins, and Pretty Reckless dropped 90 spins.
Image

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 8183
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby anguyen92 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:06 pm

^^ That's the way, I saw it.

Image

Maybe, the time that it was updated is different from yours, uctalum01?

User avatar
slasherbridge
White Knuckled
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 6:29 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby slasherbridge » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:09 pm

Andy92 wrote:
slasherbridge wrote:Wicked Stone is totally my favorite off of the album, and I love it to pieces, but if we're talking a "radio single", then it's a bit too long compared to what they play on the radio.
Now, if we're talking promotional single...yes. I agree.

Radio Single wise, Automatic Overdrive would be a good one. And Shadow Life, like I previously brought up. Love that chorus.

I've already heard it played on Octane. It's shorter than 5 minutes. That's usually fine for radio.


According to my tracklisting, it's 5:28. The only newer band I've heard that actually has their over five minute songs played on the radio is Avenged Sevenfold.
Image

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:42 am

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby uctalum01 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:14 pm

anguyen92 wrote:^^ That's the way, I saw it.

Image

Maybe, the time that it was updated is different from yours, uctalum01?


not sure. I'm in the eastern time zone. I went to fmqb.com and clicked on active rock under the mediabase 24/7. this is what came up.

http://fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=255613

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 12764
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby Andy92 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:16 pm

slasherbridge wrote:
Andy92 wrote:
slasherbridge wrote:Wicked Stone is totally my favorite off of the album, and I love it to pieces, but if we're talking a "radio single", then it's a bit too long compared to what they play on the radio.
Now, if we're talking promotional single...yes. I agree.

Radio Single wise, Automatic Overdrive would be a good one. And Shadow Life, like I previously brought up. Love that chorus.

I've already heard it played on Octane. It's shorter than 5 minutes. That's usually fine for radio.


According to my tracklisting, it's 5:28. The only newer band I've heard that actually has their over five minute songs played on the radio is Avenged Sevenfold.

Hehe, whoops. Didn't think it was that long. I've never really looked at the times on this album. :D
Image

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 12764
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby Andy92 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:16 pm

uctalum01 wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:^^ That's the way, I saw it.

Image

Maybe, the time that it was updated is different from yours, uctalum01?


not sure. I'm in the eastern time zone. I went to fmqb.com and clicked on active rock under the mediabase 24/7. this is what came up.

http://fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=255613

If I click that link, the image Kevin posted comes up. lol
Image

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 551
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:42 am

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby uctalum01 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Andy92 wrote:
uctalum01 wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:^^ That's the way, I saw it.

Image

Maybe, the time that it was updated is different from yours, uctalum01?


not sure. I'm in the eastern time zone. I went to fmqb.com and clicked on active rock under the mediabase 24/7. this is what came up.

http://fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=255613

If I click that link, the image Kevin posted comes up. lol


ok. that's really weird. I'm still seeing the old list, then. I just looked again and still see them at #2.

that's in chrome... I take it into IE and it comes up with Slash #1. browsers are screwy.

User avatar
Ubik
Bachelor Daddy
Posts: 3321
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby Ubik » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Your Chrome's just showing a cached page by the looks of it.
I have no opinion about Elvis

User avatar
austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4040
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby austinjhnsn » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:14 pm

im on chrome and it shows TPR is still #1.
Image


Thanks Timo!

User avatar
slasherbridge
White Knuckled
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 6:29 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby slasherbridge » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:15 am

Chrome obviously doesn't believe. Shun the non-believer!
Image

User avatar
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Location: Mizzou

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby One Drew Remains » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:01 pm

I'm off to listen to this or the first time.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

LIKE A VIRGIN

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:28 pm

One Drew Remains wrote:I'm off to listen to this or the first time.


FOR THE FIRST TIME?! WTF HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?
Image

User avatar
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4206
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Location: Mizzou

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby One Drew Remains » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:23 pm

My comp has been down.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17

User avatar
AB4Lyfe
Achilles
Posts: 4915
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Location: My 'Fortress' is in Seattle, WA

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby AB4Lyfe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Poor guy... In case you haven't read the last few pages, just know that the bridge in BTSS is awesome.
Image

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:43 pm

AB4Lyfe wrote:Poor guy... In case you haven't read the last few pages, just know that the bridge in BTSS is awesome.


Well I'm sure Drew knows that because he said he was off to listen to the record yesterday...But he just never came back and talked about it...But you're right; the bridge of BTSS is awesome; but so is the bridge of Battleground, The Unholy, and Wicked Stone!
Image

User avatar
phatnonphatness
Loyal Follower
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 am

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby phatnonphatness » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:50 pm

I really love those last 2-3 minutes of The Unholy. Probably because it sounds like it could've easily been an Alter Bridge song.

User avatar
austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4040
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

Re: Slash ft. MK & The Conspirators "WORLD ON FIRE"

Postby austinjhnsn » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:54 pm

phatnonphatness wrote:I really love those last 2-3 minutes of The Unholy. Probably because it sounds like it could've easily been an Alter Bridge song.

best 2-3 minutes on the album!
Image


Thanks Timo!


Return to “Myles & Co”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests