Macca wrote:fuck you Jim hope yer next shite's a hedgehog
SoYourAfraid_SDMF wrote:Great vids Jim thanks for sharing and totally agree with what everyone is saying. Im so excited for Thursday and I have already thought of an idea how to make a pissing divide to attatch to myself so I don't lose my spot at the front coz of my bladder problem wooo
gbruin wrote:Jim wrote:1. Ignorance, in general
Agreed. It's everywhere. Live and let live.
2. Cyclists on main roads.
Fuck off, that's me. And I'm faster than most of you and your crappy cars.
3. Windy days
Yeah, hate when I can't open the windows b/c it blows all the papers around in my kitchen.
4. People who walk slowly
As long as they stay to the right.
5. Old people
6. People who read your message on whatsapp and then blatantly ignore you for hours
Have I done that?
7. My child's mother
She's a kunt.
8. Grammar mistakes, seriously. You're an adult
Yup. Uneducated slobs.
9. Paper cuts
How can something so small hurt so much?
10. Bad hair days
11. Waking up and about 3 spots have randomly emerged on your face
12. People typing their accent
Gid yin! (doesn't that mean "good one" ?)
13. iPhone auto correct #nemesis
It does give me an excuse for my grammar errors.
14. Fat people who do fuck all to help themselves
This is actually an incredibly huge health problem here, and it's getting worse. People really need to take some serious responsibility on this.
15. Seriously, i go to sleep at 1am.. And by the morning i have a dot to dot of white heads on my chin
Soap works, too.
16. The fact my facial hair doesn't grow as fast as I'd like
You want those Bradley Wiggins' bad ass sideburns, right?
17. Over dressed young teenagers
That's better than underdressed young teenagers
18. People who generally don't consider others when they do ANYTHING
Worst people ever. It's not about you. It's about all of us. Think of someone besides yourself for once.
19. Baggy jeans
True. Esp when the waist is worn at the knees. Stupid.
20. People who shove their beliefs down your throat
Welcome to America.
21. People who don't listen when I'm telling them what i believe in
What? Sorry, I was distracted there for a sec...
22. People who look like Austin, seriously bro.. Don't leave the house
Well, at least you're way down on the list, Josiah. That's progress!
24. Neighbours who complain via a hand written letter about how i park on a public road NEAR their home
Is this related to Ryan's old neighbors? Hahahaha. Idiots.
Fucking flying rats.
26. Drivers who brake THEN indicate
And then turn into the far lane
27. Drivers who brake and indicate at the same time
and still turn into the far lane. Fucking turn into the nearest lane! It's not difficult.
Can't live with them. Can't kill them.
29. The fact Merinda isnt my girlfriend (ironically, seeing as i just said women grind my gears)
She already got her Englishman, bro. There's always Holly.
30. Bad parents, like really shit parents
Lots of fucked up kids out there because of selfish ignorant fat poorly dressed gramatically incorrect nonsignalling blemished parents. And then those kids grow up to be selfish ignorant fat poorly dressed gramatically incorrect nonsignalling blemished parents themselves.
gbruin wrote:Wha...ME?? Ohhhhhhh, my gosh! I can't believe it! What were the odds of that?
Speech? Did someone say speech? Really? No one? Well, fine, I'LL say it...Speech!
Ok, a speech it is!
(steps up to podium)
Wow! You like me! You really like me!
(Huh...what's that abw? Really? This wasn't voted on? You mean they don't like me? Damn. Then how did I win this? Your computer? Really? Huh. Is it a Mac, at least? Ah, never mind.)
Ahem...I want to thank my agent, my director, my makeup artist. Especially the makeup artist! Thanks to the crappy coders at the last site that forced us to move to this new one. Thanks to my loving wife, this one is for you, babe. (hold for applause as camera gets great cleavage shot).
But mostly, thanks to TABN and all the mods for creating a place that I can click on every day to listen in on mostly the same 10 dudes talking about random crap and then yelling at Jim, while making some occasional references to music, for being a place where I have met both in the virtual world and in the actual real face to face world some of the coolest people I know, and for being a place where I can share my love and appreciation for my favorite band, Alter Bridge, a band that really helped me out when things were pretty da...(Background music begins to rise)
Wait, I'm not done with my speech!
(music rises more)
HEY, I HAVE MORE TO SAY!!!
(music gets really loud...BREAD OF SHAME!! Michael Tremonti ushers me off stage)
(offstage): Wow. That was a whirlwind. That didn't seem like 15 minutes. Well, abw, do I at least get to go to the after party? Oh, I see. The after party doesn't have anything scheduled in Colorado. No. Of course it doesn't.