TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Our annual TABN message board awards.

Vote!

AustinH22
4
21%
AB23
5
26%
Josiah
9
47%
AlterBlade
1
5%
 
Total votes: 19

User avatar
Jim
Blood Machines
Posts: 24217
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am
Location: That's Right!

TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Jim » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:09 pm

Who makes you go " :facepalm "..?
Image

User avatar
gbruin
MEGLADONG
Posts: 6596
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby gbruin » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:21 pm

With love, J. It's like having an annoying little brother who drives you crazy, but you still love him because he's your bro.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7670
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby AB23 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:56 pm

im on this one? #boycott
Image

User avatar
Jim
Blood Machines
Posts: 24217
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am
Location: That's Right!

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Jim » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:31 pm

I hope you win it, you're worthy
Image

User avatar
Jim
Blood Machines
Posts: 24217
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am
Location: That's Right!

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Jim » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Banned members participating in this category are disqualified. Award goes to 2nd highest voted for candidate if banned member wins
Image

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16051
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Timotheus » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Can we at least change our votes? :lol
Image

User avatar
Ryan
Blood Machines
Posts: 29745
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Ryan » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Yeah, I got 2 wasted votes now :lol
Photobucket cash grab.

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12496
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: they're redistributable right?

Postby zazthespaz » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Ryan wrote:Yeah, I got 2 wasted votes now :lol

I'll take them!
:facepalm

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7670
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby AB23 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:58 am

alter blade was banned? okay someone tell me what happened because ive missed his ass
Image

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7670
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby AB23 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:06 am

i think me and austy are the two funniest members here, you people just dont understand our humor. #mythoughtspersonally #wouldboycottbutalreadyvoted
Image

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12496
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: This being one of those times

Postby zazthespaz » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:15 am

AB23 wrote:i think me and austy are the two funniest members here, you people just dont understand our humor. #mythoughtspersonally #wouldboycottbutalreadyvoted

:lmao literally 50% of everything you say makes me think about Greg's quote about how you don't stay on topic.


Edit: have we always not had :lmao? #boycott
:facepalm

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7670
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby AB23 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:46 am

the reason its on topic is because everyone here thinks we're idiots, but its just our type of humor. just because you dont understand it doesnt mean the other person is stupid. im not saying we're more intelligent, its just a different type of funny. an inside joke if you will. but whatever as long as you vote for me and i win one god damn thing im happy
Image

User avatar
Macca
Greg
Posts: 12020
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:07 am
Location: JOCK land

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Macca » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:29 am

Must be that yank/brit divide. I just feel like you try too hard to be funny. Most Americans are like that.
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

Image

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16051
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Timotheus » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:14 am

Is it me or is Josiah still getting votes? :lol
Image

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13015
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Andy92 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Macca wrote:Must be that yank/brit divide. I just feel like you try too hard to be funny. Most Americans are like that.

It's okay, I don't really understand their humor either lol.
Image

User avatar
ThravRande
Burn It Down
Posts: 2286
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 am
Location: Alabama

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby ThravRande » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 pm

AB23 wrote:the reason its on topic is because everyone here thinks we're idiots, but its just our type of humor. just because you dont understand it doesnt mean the other person is stupid. im not saying we're more intelligent, its just a different type of funny. an inside joke if you will. but whatever as long as you vote for me and i win one god damn thing im happy

The funniest people would be the ones whose humor appeals to the most people.

If the majority of your 'jokes' are consistently inside jokes, then you can't claim to be the funniest person around.
Image

Myles Kennedy wrote:I think you're as sharp as.... whatever's sharp.

User avatar
Jim
Blood Machines
Posts: 24217
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am
Location: That's Right!

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Jim » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Probably why Macca and myself are nominated for the rudest members.

FYI, Josiah received a record 11 nominations for this award. It's a shame he cant wear his winning signature award proudly.
Image

User avatar
ThravRande
Burn It Down
Posts: 2286
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 am
Location: Alabama

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby ThravRande » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:48 pm

You should put it on his profile, as well as a BANNED banner in his sig.

Just cos it'd be funny.
Image

Myles Kennedy wrote:I think you're as sharp as.... whatever's sharp.

User avatar
Jim
Blood Machines
Posts: 24217
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 am
Location: That's Right!

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby Jim » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:00 pm

I dont think so
Image

User avatar
ThravRande
Burn It Down
Posts: 2286
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 am
Location: Alabama

Re: TABN AWARDS 2012 - The Idiot Award

Postby ThravRande » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:13 am

Kay.
Image

Myles Kennedy wrote:I think you're as sharp as.... whatever's sharp.


Return to “TABN Awards”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest