Forum update?

Any questions or comments about The Alter Bridge Nation website and forums can be posted here.
nagpo
On The Rail

Forum update?

Post by nagpo »

Will the forums visual style be updated to represent The Last Hero?

Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: Forum update?

Post by Ryan »

We're working on a new theme based off of The Last Hero art. We'll also be updating the actual board to a new version of php, which will be friendlier for mobile phones and also have new features (if we find any we like and implement).
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:We're working on a new theme based off of The Last Hero art. We'll also be updating the actual board to a new version of php, which will be friendlier for mobile phones and also have new features (if we find any we like and implement).
What kind of new features would be possible to implement for this board? Could there be like a community survey of what we'd like to see implemented?

RavishingRik
On The Rail

Post by RavishingRik »

Ryan wrote:We're working on a new theme based off of The Last Hero art. We'll also be updating the actual board to a new version of php, which will be friendlier for mobile phones and also have new features (if we find any we like and implement).
Sounds intriguing

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
What kind of new features would be possible to implement for this board? Could there be like a community survey of what we'd like to see implemented?
i haven't had a chance to look at them yet, so i don't know. i just know that new features are available in the newer updates for the forum software.
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
i haven't had a chance to look at them yet, so i don't know. i just know that new features are available in the newer updates for the forum software.
Okay.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

It's happening. :)
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:It's happening. :)
WHEN?! RIGHT NOW?!

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

No, we've started working on design. The update is done on our test forum to work out the kinks. We'll finalize the design there and add the extensions there as well. Then, we'll bring it over here.
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:No, we've started working on design. The update is done on our test forum to work out the kinks. We'll finalize the design there and add the extensions there as well. Then, we'll bring it over here.
Okay great :) Sounds good! Really looking forward to this. But it'll take some time getting used to. I remember seeing the old boards compared to this one and the difference was so weird. Imagine it'd be the same again.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Or maybe you already have and we suck at this game!

Post by zazthespaz »

You guys should hide some Easter Eggs of some sort. See how long it takes for others to find them.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says