Does anyone have trouble in Chrome?

Any questions or comments about The Alter Bridge Nation website and forums can be posted here.
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Does anyone have trouble in Chrome?

Post by Fish Tacos »

I've noticed that I can't navigate between thread pages while in Chrome. It seems to have started in the past few weeks.

I can browse the forums just fine, but once I'm within a thread, the hyperlinks don't exist over the page numbers at the bottom of the page, and I have to go back to the bottom level forum, and click the page number listed there or edit the URL. When I go to Internet Explorer (barf) it works fine.

Anyone else experiencing this? Do any of the admins know if this could be a symptom of Ad-Block Plus?

Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: Does anyone have trouble in Chrome?

Post by Ryan »

I don't use Chrome. :shrug
Photobucket cash grab.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I use chrome and I don't have any problems.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

I just did some testing in Chrome and was unable to reproduce the issue. Are you running the latest version of Chrome?

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

I can't figure it out. It was happening for a while and then I forgot about it but it doesn't happen anymore. Hmmm, weird. Maybe it was happening on my virtual machine at work but I'm pretty sure I have to use IE on the VM.

Oh well, I don't suppose I could request instead that the post-login screen changes back to the page I logged in from instead of going to the main page?