so your afraid tab?

A place for our musicians to talk about equipment, technique, theory, etc.
Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: so your afraid tab?

Post by Jhenrid »

steve987 wrote:It's been nearly a week and UG haven't put my tab up yet, nor have they emailed me about the status of my tab, I've submitted it for the second time yesterday.. :/
Try putting it under Mark Tremonti. I saw you had it up there for voting under Tremonti, that may be why it keeps disappearing

steve987
Bought The CDs

Post by steve987 »

Yeah I've just uploaded under Mark Tremonti now, see if that makes any difference.
"Cause the Sun always sets, The moon always falls, It feels like the end, Just pay no mind at all, Keep rolling, rolling, Life must go on."

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

They have it up now, really weird that you would have to list it under Mark Tremonti when the cd is listed as Tremonti

steve987
Bought The CDs

Post by steve987 »

The So You're Afraid that's already up there is one I wrote of the one minute preview that came out in April, but I somehow think that listing under 'Mark Tremonti' might make a difference. Hopefully it'll be up by next week, but UG aren't in office on weekends so I'm guessing Tuesday at most, I'm going away for two weeks on Sunday though, so it had better be up by the time I get back xD
"Cause the Sun always sets, The moon always falls, It feels like the end, Just pay no mind at all, Keep rolling, rolling, Life must go on."

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

steve987 wrote:The So You're Afraid that's already up there is one I wrote of the one minute preview that came out in April, but I somehow think that listing under 'Mark Tremonti' might make a difference. Hopefully it'll be up by next week, but UG aren't in office on weekends so I'm guessing Tuesday at most, I'm going away for two weeks on Sunday though, so it had better be up by the time I get back xD
It's been posted all day, it was probably approved last night

Bob_BleedItDry
Neon Impossible

Post by Bob_BleedItDry »

Hey Steve you know the intro it seems to be wrong it's cool tho im using the DVD. Anyone know if the intro is all downstroking?

SlapDashJohnson
Bought The CDs

Post by SlapDashJohnson »

This song is Standard down 1.5 steps right? It was in his instruction DVD, and I'm guessing Tremonti just dropped it down a whole step for singing purposes from the usual Eb standard.

Does anyone actually have a a tab in that tuning? All I'm seeing is Dropped tunings.
Formerly titanguy9