Radical Change TAB (Original Tuning + Drop C# version)

A place for our musicians to talk about equipment, technique, theory, etc.
Atolovich
Brand New Start

Radical Change TAB (Original Tuning + Drop C# version)

Post by Atolovich »

Hi guys!

So I noticed people here collaborated to tab out Tremonti songs, this is great! So I thought lets help with a couple of songs, Radical Change is one of them. The song is played in C# Standard, for comfort I also added a Drop C# version (For players who don't want to tune down to C# stand. + Songs like YWYT and Wish You Well are also in this tuning)

Below you can find my version (UG Link) (95% accurate to what mark and eric play, I tabbed the song together with UG member jjhand. He's great at tabbing out solo's since I haven't really got the time to do so. You'll have to keep an eye on the tab page on UG for the solo's, It will be added in the future)

Link:
https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/mark ... r2_tab.htm

Now about the Drop C# version, there isn't really anything that got lost while transposing the song. The more experienced guitarist out there can transpose the song by himself but for the ones who don't I did it for you ;). I can't post this version on UG because it would a copy of version 1. But V1 isn't complete/partially incorrect.. but still I can't.

So you can download the tab in .txt format below!
Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_QAJQ ... sp=sharing

Enjoy!

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Radical Change TAB (Original Tuning + Drop C# version)

Post by mitch103 »

Welcome to the forums and thanks for posting your tabs. On the chorus for radical change I see you tabbed it as actual power chords (81010 355 577). I've noticed on a live video that mark plays it more like 'cowboy chord' style ie. x3x03x 3x003x. Not sure how it was actually recorded in the studio but just thought i'd point that out.