Next two guitars

A place for our musicians to talk about equipment, technique, theory, etc.
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Next two guitars

Post by One Drew Remains »

So, I started playing back in march. It's gone really well. I can play For Whom The Bell Tolls all the way through, as well as several other things. I've gotten to the point where I'm ready to upgrade my guitar (I have an Epiphone Les Paul 100). I'm a lefty so choices are really limited. They were selling Tremonti Se's on Black Friday for $364. My heart lept. Unfortunately, PRS rarely makes lefties. My favorite all time guitar, the Gibson Firebird, is a righty only.

I've decided to go with ESP. They along with Schecter have one of the biggest lefty lines I have ever seen. I should have enough to buy a lefty LTD EC1000FM ASB by the end of feb. It's a gorgeous guitar. Was kind of torn between that one and the KH 602 (Hammet's model). But alot of reviews I have read say they don't like the clean tone of the 602.

I don't even own IT yet, and I'm also looking at an Eastwood Delta 6 resonator. They are the only company I can find that makes a lefty resonator. I love the sound of slide (and dabble in it a bit) and it sounds great on this guitar.

Thought or opinions?
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23