Special Tabs Request

A place for our musicians to talk about equipment, technique, theory, etc.
itaughttremonti
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Special Tabs Request

Post by itaughttremonti »

Lol I'm just playing around. Quite honestly, I am pretty sure I couldn't play most tremonti stuff now a days any ways. Wanting to "shred" for so long, my guitar playing had a violent reaction to where all I wanted to do was the simple stuff (bluesy, slide, etc).

So most of you guys are more advanced than me when it comes to the heavy stuff now.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Honestly as much as I like learning some heavy riffs, I find a lot of enjoyment in slower pieces. Myles' Blackbird solo has been the only AB solo I've bothered trying to learn so far. I give people props that can do fast solo runs, but I hardly spend time trying to learn that stuff. That and grabbing my acoustic to play for a few minutes is usually more convenient.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Alright guys, I have another request. Can somebody hook me up with tabs for Mark's two solos in Slip to the Void? The ones on Ultimate Guitar and Tab Pro don't look/sound right and neither does the AB III tab book. Watching some covers and live vids and I can tell they're not the same. Would really appreciate it, been dying to learn these for a long time! Thanks in advance, it means a lot
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Helldevil
Bought The CDs

Post by Helldevil »

When of them was made by me and it is how someone on youtube played it

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Awkward...lol which one is yours? It's been a while since I've seen any, so I'll go back and take a look at it
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!