Your Acoustic Covers Repertoire

A place for our musicians to talk about equipment, technique, theory, etc.
Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: I almost said great mix. Like muffin mix? Ugh.

Postby Inconquerable » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:26 pm

Just listened to the last three covers you posted, Muffin and they're all really good! You've got a great voice, kind of reminds me of Scott Weiland a little from the early Stone Temple Pilots years. Great stuff!

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: I almost said great mix. Like muffin mix? Ugh.

Postby MuffinMcFluffin » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:11 am

Inconquerable wrote:Just listened to the last three covers you posted, Muffin and they're all really good! You've got a great voice, kind of reminds me of Scott Weiland a little from the early Stone Temple Pilots years. Great stuff!

Thanks! Sorry for responding a bit late here, haha. LOL @ "muffin mix"!

Not sure what happened to my other YouTube video, but I made lyric videos out of my last two covers that I think I had posted on here at one point.

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Your Acoustic Covers Repertoire

Postby MuffinMcFluffin » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:48 am

Oh, and uh... I literally have nowhere else to put this one. It's five years old now, but if you wanted to see something shaken up a little bit, I did some improv with impressions here.

Voices done (in order): Carl, Chris, Peter, Bruce, Stewie, Brian, Joe, Quagmire, Herbert... then some form of Lois, whatever the heck it is I was doing.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Postby TenaciousBe » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:02 pm

Wanted to share this one from a couple years ago. Aside from the train honking in the background, I got a pretty good sound on this video as I was opening up a Make-a-Wish benefit show with some friends of mine who do a full-band cover band, and they hooked me up in their sound system so I got a much better sound mix than normal. Good times! I've been off the live show circuit for nearly 2 years now (aside from playing a few at a Farmers Market a couple months ago), I miss it! Need to get myself back into it again.

Image Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Postby TenaciousBe » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:02 pm

Not to double-post, but come on, we're on a forum in 2020, rules are meaningless. :) Here's a throwback to 2017 that I just uploaded to my channel, a little cover of some Pop Evil. Enjoy! (And this thread was originally to just list what songs you do, but this is way funner, let's populate it with videos of us playing awesome songs. Post away!)

Image Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

Return to “Musicians Unite”