The Official BREAKING BENJAMIN Thread

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
Merinda
Sig Queen

Re: The Official BREAKING BENJAMIN Thread

Post by Merinda »

maximzub wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:16 pm It's been a while since somebody posted in here. I'm just starting to get into Breaking Benjamin. I saw them live at Louder Than Life last year and really like three of their songs: I Will Not Bow, Failure, and Angels Fall.

I even made a cover of I Will Not Bow. I think the outro ends too soon, so I wrote a brutal riff to end the song instead. It's my favorite original riff. Too bad I didn't use it in an original song!

Nice cover Max, I was stupid and expected a video so I refreshed like 3 times expecting it to play lmao.
cheesedip1 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:17 pm one thing i thought about the newest BB album was i thought the screaming helped keep the songs fresh.

Compared to if we had just got the same vocal melodies again and again
Yeah I agree! I love Ben's screaming. I'm not big on screaming vocals but I do very much enjoy his. I loved the new album. I'm so happy they got back together, when I started this thread I think they were on hiatus.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: The Official BREAKING BENJAMIN Thread

Post by cheesedip1 »

Trapt, Flyleaf, Staind, Shinedown and Rise Against have done screams but not very often. Generally the only Shinedown songs with screams would be 45, No More Love, Begin Again, and maybe a few others.

Trapts new album has got a few solid songs on there.