Logan

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
Clyde
Bought The CDs

Logan

Post by Clyde »

I know some people on this board are fans so I thought I would create this thread and post an update from their Facebook page since we have heard almost nothing since the release of The Great Unknown.

"Dear Logan fans,

We are sorry that you have been kept in the dark for so long regarding the band and our future. We are delighted to now be able to give you a full update.
As you know we needed to take some time out last year and just when we were ready to get back out on the road Al and Kenny both had freak accidents resulting in a broken arm and a broken wrist.

During the time that both were recovering it became apparent that there were some completely different views on where the band should be going and what our long term aspirations were, and after some discussion it became clear that the five members of the band could not continue together.

We have now sorted out all the legal details and can tell you that we will be continuing in Logan whilst Al, Steve and Ian are now free to pursue an alternative musical path.

We have been pretty frustrated that we haven’t been able to say anything during this period, but we haven’t been sitting on our backsides – we’ve been back in the studio writing and playing and we’re now ready to get back in the saddle fully.

We are really looking forward to being back with Logan and promise that we’ll be out on the road as soon as possible.

We are also in the process of updating all the Logan websites and will be resurrecting our newsletter on a regular basis to keep you in the loop, so if you haven’t done it already sign up at www.reverbnation.com/LoganUK

Looking forward to seeing you again soon"