The Official Art of Anarchy Thread

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
rower1
Brand New Start

best songs by Art of Anarchy

Postby rower1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Im a big fan of Scott Stapp as a musician and his voice is amazing.Im very pleased that he is making more music and is in Art of Anarchy.I dont know much about the history of the group to be honest.Scott Weiland and Scott Stapp says it all.Great singers

What are some of the best ever songs from Arts of Anarchy?
Ebony rocker.

nagpo
On The Rail

Re: best songs by Art of Anarchy

Postby nagpo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:40 pm

this is a troll account

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Re: The Official Art of Anarchy Thread

Postby chtimixeur » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:48 am

The Weiland lawsuit was eerily similar

https://theblast.com/scott-weiland-art- ... y-lawsuit/

According to the suit, Weiland agreed to write and perform the lyrics for 10 songs for the band’s debut album. Vice says they paid Weiland $230,000 up front for his work.

But in 2014, before the release of the album, Vice says they became involved in several disputes with Weiland. They claim Weiland refused to help promote the album and take part in music videos.

Vice claims they finally reached an agreement with Weiland to promote the band, but he still refused to post a teaser for the band and continued to use his social media accounts to promote other projects over Art of Anarchy.

The final straw, Vice claims, was when Weiland said in an interview that Art of Anarchy was a “scam from the beginning.”

“I had them send me the files, and I worked in my studio with my engineer, and I wrote the lyrics and the melodies, and I sent them back,” he said in the interview. “I didn’t even know what their names were.”

Vice sued Weiland to recover their $230,000 and asked for an additional $20 million in damages for ruining any chance the album would be successful and for lost revenue for the planned tour and merchandise sales.

A month before the singer died from an overdose, Weiland counter-sued Vice and the Art of Anarchy bandmates, accusing them of unlawfully using his name and image to promote the band. He was asking for $2 million and sought an injunction against them from using his name to publicize the band.

rower1
Brand New Start

Scott Stapp Art of Anarchy

Postby rower1 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:10 am

Im listening to the Madness album by Art of Anarchy and Im enjoying it.Songs like the Afterburn,the madness,echo of a scream are excellent.

Am alone or are there any other fans of the Art of Anarchy on the site.
Ebony rocker.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Re: Scott Stapp Art of Anarchy

Postby Mr. Slash » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:20 am

Jesus Christ, there is already an Art of Anarchy thread on this forum.

nagpo
On The Rail

Re: Scott Stapp Art of Anarchy

Postby nagpo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:06 am

Mr. Slash wrote:Jesus Christ, there is already an Art of Anarchy thread on this forum.

that dude is a troll don't pay any attention to him. They should have banned him already

abw1987
Blood Machines

Re: The Official Art of Anarchy Thread

Postby abw1987 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:23 am

Hey folks, been absent from the forums for a while but just saw the reports of duplicate threads and merged them into this one.

As a reminder to all, please refrain from creating multiple threads on the same topic. :cheers

Return to “Other Bands/Music”