RADIOHEAD

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
AliceMudgarden
White Knuckled

Re: RADIOHEAD

Post by AliceMudgarden »

I agree with you guys as well. A Moon Shaped Pool is incredible and currently my album of the year (Which is saying something since theres some other amazing albums out that I absolutely love) There's also a new Swans album coming out next month which could give it a run for its money for my aoty. Already a great year for music and we're not even half way done.

I also agree there's no bad tracks on the album. Some of my favorites are: Ful Stop (Might be my favorite from the whole album), The Numbers, True Love Waits, Tinker Tailor Soldier Sailor Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief, Decks Dark, Daydreaming.

Kid A, In Rainbows, and OK Computer are masterpieces in my mind. This could dethrone one of those in the future.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Six shows into their tour they've already played 46 songs. They started off the tour with 9 songs from the new album and yesterday they played 10. Only Idioteque and Everything In Its Right Place are staples besides the new songs.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/IrkrzIyumB8[/youtube]
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Looking at you, Kev...

Post by Timotheus »

The new album is finally on Spotify! So if anybody was waiting for that to happen, the time is now!

I've been listening to it regularly for the last few weeks and it still hasn't lost any of its impact.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

poshisjarker
White Knuckled

Post by poshisjarker »

oh poop i still haven't listened to this album in full...lol i'm an idiot i totally forgot
Abe Lincoln- "Honey, where did you put my shirt?"