MUSE

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: MUSE

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Tue May 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Still cant get that guitar part from The Handler out of my head. Been playing it in my mind all day! Is that actually a solo or just like a pattern of some sort?

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Postby Timotheus » Tue May 10, 2016 4:04 pm

Not really a solo. Just an interlude. Not sure what to call it. I always thought that part sounded like the In Our World riff (old B-side).

[youtube]http://youtu.be/lqmTQnW01qc[/youtube]

Violent Corpse
Hardcore TABN'er

Postby Violent Corpse » Wed May 11, 2016 8:12 am

Moar albums like Absolution pls. kthxbai

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Postby Timotheus » Wed May 11, 2016 8:17 am

Absolution and Origin Of Symmetry. Their only two albums that were amazing from start to finish.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Postby anguyen92 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:15 pm

So I found out that Muse is going to be playing at the closing ceremony at Blizzcon (a video game convention from Blizzard Entertainment, the guys that made Starcraft, Diablo, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and Hearthstone). A lot of known bands have played at Blizzcon actually. Foo Fighters, Metallica, Blink 182, Linkin Park, Weird Al, Tenacious D, etc.

Anyway, the only way to watch it is to be at the convention or buy a Blizzcon virtual ticket (it's their live stream that lets you get access to a lot of panels and competitions and stuff). I bought a Blizzcon virtual ticket because I wanted an WoW mount that is only accessible by buying the ticket. The fact that Muse is going to be playing a show there makes the value of the ticket much more golden to me. I'm excited.

Return to “Other Bands/Music”