Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
User avatar
DivCruz
Loyal Follower
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:20 am
Location: Behind the Fortress
Contact:

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby DivCruz » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:46 am

NytestrykerZ wrote:Been busy recording, mixing and mastering my blues rock band Dublin Vinyl's EP. We released it locally recently and have two tunes posted online on Soundcloud. You can check em out here.

https://soundcloud.com/dublinvinyl


I love the Siren Song! :cheers

User avatar
Gfunk839
Brand New Start
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:00 am
Location: South Africa

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby Gfunk839 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:34 am

Made a new thread for this post!
Image

User avatar
HellRazor1281
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: Floral Park, NY
Contact:

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby HellRazor1281 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Hey guys! Check out my band, Year of the Locust. They've been around since 2005 but took a 4 year break, and I joined the band back in July 2013 as the lead guitarist. We're currently mixing and mastering a 5 song EP and will be shooting a music video for one of the songs very soon! We have a full length album, 'Ride On' available as well, you can hear the music off that album on our Reverb Nation page:

http://www.reverbnation.com/yearofthelocustband
www.facebook.com/yearofthelocust
www.twitter.com/yearofthelocust
www.youtube.com/yearofthelocust

Let me know what y'all think! Official website launching soon! We need likes and fans!
Image

User avatar
HellRazor1281
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: Floral Park, NY
Contact:

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby HellRazor1281 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:25 pm

So I'm not arrogant enough to think my band deserves its own thread in here lol, so I figured I'd post an update here. We just released a preview song off our upcoming EP. Listen to Torn here:

https://soundcloud.com/year-of-the-locust/torn
Image

User avatar
CodyLikesDT
Brand New Start
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Burbank, CA

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby CodyLikesDT » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:34 am

BAND NAME: All Hail

BAND TYPE/GENRE: Prog rock/metal - kinda sounds like a proggy version of Alter Bridge (not EXACTLY but kinda), with some Coheed & Cambria influences, and a bit of djenty kinda Periphery/AAL kinda stuff, with Dream Theater's positive, non-arrogant, non-douchey attitude. Definitely a cool, interesting mix.

INSTRUMENTS: Guitar/backing vox, bass, drums, vox.

WEBSITE(s): https://www.facebook.com/AllHailProg (give us a like!)
https://soundcloud.com/we-are-all-hail (only has rough instrumental demos at the moment)

STATUS: 10 songs written for first album, "Songs Of Shipwreck" (recording starts on December 14th). I also came up with a concept and have written 6 songs for another album, "Pictures On Silence" (unsure of whether this project will be used for this particular band). 15 songs demoed (3 more in the writing stages) for definite second/third (double) album, "East Of Eden" & "Meanwhile, At The Legion Of Doom...".

Played our first show at the Whisky A Go Go on February 21, 2014 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9N_ZxDCHkI

Recently parted ways with our singer, but as soon as we're finished recording our album instrumentally, we're gonna get right on auditioning singers so we can finish up the vocals for the album and get out there and start playing.
Last edited by CodyLikesDT on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Edward Bozoian, my best friend. 1989 - 2009
------------------
Listen to my band's album: https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017
Listen to my instrumental solo album: https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle

User avatar
mockingbird
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby mockingbird » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:29 pm

We're not a professional band by any means, recording isn't done by Elvis but we're young and having fun, here's my band:
https://soundcloud.com/day-of-change/oceans
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDdAjy ... MDECYIBrmA

jeffro5422
Brand New Start
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:53 am

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby jeffro5422 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 pm

Hey guys, hope you'll check out my band, Meadows Fortune, and maybe help me out!

We're nominated at the International Music and Entertainment Association Awards this year for three categories: Americana Song of the Year, Americana Album of the Year, and Music Video of the Year.

The AB Nation helped me win in 2013 and it absolutely meant the world to me! As many of you know, its extremely difficult to get recognition as an independent artist. IMEA is great because they focus on other groups outside of the Top 40. This acoustic album we did was a departure from our normal stuff, but it was a lot of fun because it was completely self-produced and engineered by myself and a few of my friends.

Here's the link to vote: http://www.imeaawards.com/vote/music/

Its really simple and it would help me out a lot! Thank you!!

http://www.meadowsfortune.com

User avatar
CodyLikesDT
Brand New Start
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Burbank, CA

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby CodyLikesDT » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Demoed this new track for the guys in the band. I'm super stoked with it. It's just an instrumental demo. Haven't written lyrics yet. Thoughts?

https://soundcloud.com/we-are-all-hail/ ... nightmares
RIP Edward Bozoian, my best friend. 1989 - 2009
------------------
Listen to my band's album: https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017
Listen to my instrumental solo album: https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle

User avatar
CodyLikesDT
Brand New Start
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Burbank, CA

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby CodyLikesDT » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:25 am

One of my bands has recorded our first EP. We're a concept band who's songs revolve around the main character from a book that I'm writing. This particular EP tells the backstory of a secondary character from the book. I've written a short story that details his backstory which I plan on releasing as an ebook for free sometime soon. We play progressive blues-based rock, though some friends think we also dab into the metal genre (which was unintentional, but I'm kinda a metal guy at heart, so it just kinda happened). Take a listen - like I said, it's conceptual, so it's meant to be listened to from start to finish. Thanks guys.
https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com/album/poet-ep
RIP Edward Bozoian, my best friend. 1989 - 2009
------------------
Listen to my band's album: https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017
Listen to my instrumental solo album: https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle

Israel91
Brand New Start
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby Israel91 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:42 pm

Hey guys. My name is Israel Rosario

I'm new to these forums. Been a fan of Alterbridge and Tremonti for years.
Love the music.

I came upon the forums (i'm not trying to sell out, although i am trying to promote) because My band Broken Silence has been pushing through a lot of stuff within the last year.
We've been a band for about a year and a half, come January 14th it'll be about two years.

We are a Hard rock/metal band. I'm the front man, Vocals/guitar
we reside in Gainesville Florida (been playing a lot recently in Orlando)

Our style is closely related to Alterbridge and Tremonti as well as, Breaking benjamin, Trivium, tool, Chevelle and even a little bit of Linkin park.

Here is a link to our Facebook. if You'd like to do a show with us some time send us a message or find me on Facebook (Israel Rosario)
I do all our booking.

https://www.facebook.com/Breakthegainesville/

here are links to our EP/single on spotify and iTunes.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/broke ... 1174506981
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/find- ... 1132314265

Spotify
https://open.spotify.com/album/761kIrqYLgKAivj9XIMJl1
https://open.spotify.com/track/2AhKbLDk3QbeJRgOoyJqKG

Check it out. ALL FEED BACK IS WELCOME. Thank you

User avatar
The Plotblocker
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:17 am

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby The Plotblocker » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:11 pm

I kinda have a band lol. We are in the early stages atm. Just me and my friend Jim on guitars and some vocals, and our other friend on vocals. At the moment we are called Lizard On A Chair, though that may change over time. Our main influences are Alter Bridge, Machine Head, In Flames, Lamb of God, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Furyon, Stone Sour, Soilwork and Evergrey. We have 4 complete songs are 5 more in the works. Hopefully I should have some semi decent demos to share in the coming weeks as I have just acquired a nice new audio interface that I shall be rinsing up :yes
"Something something deny..... Something something blame..." - Myles Kennedy - Every lyric writing session.

Image

Inova
Brand New Start
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:28 am

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby Inova » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:49 pm

I have a solo EP and another coming around summer. Influenced by Mayfield 4, AB, Audioslave and Slash. It's on Spotify where you can give it a listen for free and it's available for a few bucks on Cdbaby as well in case you've got some extra money burning a hole into your pocket or you think I'm the best thing since Vanilla Ice. I'll put links to my Facebook and twittah as well where you can stay in touch with moi.

https://open.spotify.com/artist/05x6MgL1rxkCzhSd4J3NYf
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kriskaleva2

https://www.facebook.com/kriskalevaofficial/
https://twitter.com/KrisKaleva

User avatar
CodyLikesDT
Brand New Start
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Burbank, CA

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby CodyLikesDT » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:23 pm

My concept band recorded our first full length LP. Check it out if you guys get the time.
https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017
Last edited by CodyLikesDT on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RIP Edward Bozoian, my best friend. 1989 - 2009
------------------
Listen to my band's album: https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017
Listen to my instrumental solo album: https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle

User avatar
Crumbso
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby Crumbso » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:04 pm

CodyLikesDT wrote:My concept band recorded our first full length LP. Check it out if you guys get the time. https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com/album/poet-ep


Dude. This is epic. Really cool range of styles and feeling. Excellently recorded too. Count me in as a fan! I've bought the EP.
Image

User avatar
Crumbso
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby Crumbso » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:15 pm

My band MANNAFORRA just performed its first gig last Sunday.



Went awesome and we're still buzzing a week and a half later!
Image

User avatar
CodyLikesDT
Brand New Start
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Burbank, CA

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby CodyLikesDT » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Crumbso wrote:
CodyLikesDT wrote:My concept band recorded our first full length LP. Check it out if you guys get the time. https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com/album/poet-ep


Dude. This is epic. Really cool range of styles and feeling. Excellently recorded too. Count me in as a fan! I've bought the EP.

Wow thanks a bunch man! Actually, I just realized that I linked the EP we recorded last year, when I meant to link the LP we released last month!
https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017

Also, I released my own instrumental solo album last week if anyone is interested in checking it out. :humina https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle

Crumbso wrote:My band MANNAFORRA just performed its first gig last Sunday.



Went awesome and we're still buzzing a week and a half later!

:rockon :rockon :rockon
RIP Edward Bozoian, my best friend. 1989 - 2009
------------------
Listen to my band's album: https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017
Listen to my instrumental solo album: https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3484
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby AHart96 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Just announced, my band will be opening up for Saliva in our hometown in a few weeks, we are absolutely stoked! We all grew up listening to those guys, it's a huge honor for us even if Josey is no longer with the rest of the guys
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
Crumbso
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby Crumbso » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:14 pm

AHart96 wrote:Just announced, my band will be opening up for Saliva in our hometown in a few weeks, we are absolutely stoked! We all grew up listening to those guys, it's a huge honor for us even if Josey is no longer with the rest of the guys


Congrats man that's a big band. How long do you get for the set?
Image

User avatar
Crumbso
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 899
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby Crumbso » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:18 pm

CodyLikesDT wrote:
Crumbso wrote:
CodyLikesDT wrote:My concept band recorded our first full length LP. Check it out if you guys get the time. https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com/album/poet-ep


Dude. This is epic. Really cool range of styles and feeling. Excellently recorded too. Count me in as a fan! I've bought the EP.

Wow thanks a bunch man! Actually, I just realized that I linked the EP we recorded last year, when I meant to link the LP we released last month!
https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017

Also, I released my own instrumental solo album last week if anyone is interested in checking it out. :humina https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle


Ah awesome. It was the POET EP I got and I've been playing it at least once or twice a week since. That is a damn good EP. Very complete feeling and excellently produced. I was convinced that was a real drummer till I read the description.

Been give the Caution K9 stuff a go and it's a lot to digest but some great songs in there. Only thing I would say at the moment is your bass is all but buried in some of the songs, let that thing rumble man! You're a good bassist as well as singer.

Will give the solo stuff a listen. Feel free to check out my band's EP too if you get the time too.

https://mannaforra.bandcamp.com/releases
Image

User avatar
CodyLikesDT
Brand New Start
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Burbank, CA

Re: Got a band? Post info & updates in here!

Postby CodyLikesDT » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:28 am

Crumbso wrote:
CodyLikesDT wrote:
Crumbso wrote:
CodyLikesDT wrote:My concept band recorded our first full length LP. Check it out if you guys get the time. https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com/album/poet-ep


Dude. This is epic. Really cool range of styles and feeling. Excellently recorded too. Count me in as a fan! I've bought the EP.

Wow thanks a bunch man! Actually, I just realized that I linked the EP we recorded last year, when I meant to link the LP we released last month!
https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017

Also, I released my own instrumental solo album last week if anyone is interested in checking it out. :humina https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle


Ah awesome. It was the POET EP I got and I've been playing it at least once or twice a week since. That is a damn good EP. Very complete feeling and excellently produced. I was convinced that was a real drummer till I read the description.

Been give the Caution K9 stuff a go and it's a lot to digest but some great songs in there. Only thing I would say at the moment is your bass is all but buried in some of the songs, let that thing rumble man! You're a good bassist as well as singer.

Will give the solo stuff a listen. Feel free to check out my band's EP too if you get the time too.

https://mannaforra.bandcamp.com/releases

Totally forgot to tell you I listened to your album when you posted this reply. Not bad at all man! Definitely some rock n' roll worth jamming to! Sounds like a lot of fun to play! I especially enjoyed In Your Head. I really liked the upbeat attitude of that one. Sounds like a show closer to me. :rockon
RIP Edward Bozoian, my best friend. 1989 - 2009
------------------
Listen to my band's album: https://bloodhoundbandcamp.bandcamp.com ... on-k9-2017
Listen to my instrumental solo album: https://codymckenna.bandcamp.com/album/ ... the-circle


Return to “Other Bands/Music”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest