Seven Mary Three

Discuss any band that's not called Alter Bridge.
TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Seven Mary Three

Post by TenaciousBe »

I scrolled through all 17 pages of this subforum, and couldn't believe that there wasn't a thread for this amazing band. Any fans here? 7m3 had an incredible sound, and then they just sort of disappeared from the face of the earth.

Well, that may be changing! In looking them up the other day, I noticed that their profile picture and cover photo on their Facebook page had been changed about a month ago, and their website (http://www.7m3.com) now says a new website is on the way, and to follow them on Facebook and Instagram. It... IT MAY BE HAPPENING. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Stay tuned! :beer
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

nagpo
On The Rail

Re: Seven Mary Three

Post by nagpo »

Their first record is a fucking classic and I enjoy their second as well. But their third I didn't like at all and so I dropped off at that point. It seemed none of their stoof later sounded like their first record

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

Honestly, I lost track of them after Orange Ave and I don't know if I've ever heard any of their later albums. I definitely want to dive into them though! Rock Crown is still one of my all time favorite albums.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

Its funny that you made this post. Talk about timing. Lately I've been spamming Bush, Candlebox, Fuel, and Paw. I don't know much about Seven Mary Three besides My My and Cumbersome but I'll totally check them out. Honestly, for all the shit the non-Seattle Grunge/Post Grunge bands got, there was something so authentic about their music. Its why some random album like Frogstomp still holds up so well today. I love this whole genre so much. Wish Creed could have contributed more to the scene