What floats your boat?

Talk about anything and everything here.
User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 8167
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: youre welks

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:10 pm

zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Micky wrote:she said Shea sounded like a creep. She isn't wrong. .

Where's the proof she said this?! :no

The fact that she's a living woman seems like enough :lol ;)


But Bobby could just be pretending she said that to hurt my feelings! :no

You should call her and pester her with a boring conversation too to find out the truth!


I am crying. :embarrassed :no :( :/ :pout :mope

FTFY

Thanks Cam!
Image

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16057
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: your space effed up the subject

Postby Timotheus » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:54 am

zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Micky wrote:she said Shea sounded like a creep. She isn't wrong. .

Where's the proof she said this?! :no

The fact that she's a living woman seems like enough :lol ;)

Zzzing!
Image

User avatar
Micky
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: with my creepy uncle timo

Re: your space effed up the subject

Postby Micky » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:29 am

Timotheus wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Micky wrote:she said Shea sounded like a creep. She isn't wrong. .

Where's the proof she said this?! :no

The fact that she's a living woman seems like enough :lol ;)

Zzzing!


:lol :lol :lol you guys are great.

Shea, next time I see my girlfriend, I'll be sure to send you another video, similar to the one Cam, Summer and I sent you last year. :D
Image


Thanks Andy!

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 8167
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: your space effed up the subject

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:40 am

Micky wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Micky wrote:she said Shea sounded like a creep. She isn't wrong. .

Where's the proof she said this?! :no

The fact that she's a living woman seems like enough :lol ;)

Zzzing!


:lol :lol :lol you guys are great.

Shea, next time I see my girlfriend, I'll be sure to send you another video, similar to the one Cam, Summer and I sent you last year. :D


DO IT! :D :yes
Image

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3514
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby AHart96 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 am

Gettting a free pass for the day from my music theory professor because my skills are just too damn good. College can be great sometimes
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
AB4Lyfe
Achilles
Posts: 5227
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Location: My 'Fortress' is in Seattle, WA

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby AB4Lyfe » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Atta boy!
Image

User avatar
austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4091
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby austinjhnsn » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Good stuff Andrew :)
Image


Thanks Timo!

User avatar
Micky
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:41 pm
Location: with my creepy uncle timo

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby Micky » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:45 pm

That's awesome Hartie!
Image


Thanks Andy!

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 8167
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:47 pm

AHart96 wrote:Gettting a free pass for the day from my music theory professor because my skills are just too damn good. College can be great sometimes

Glad it's going so well, Hartie!
Image

User avatar
AB4Lyfe
Achilles
Posts: 5227
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Location: My 'Fortress' is in Seattle, WA

First World Series in 71 Years!!!

Postby AB4Lyfe » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:56 pm

DA CUBS THO
Image

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3514
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: First World Series in 71 Years!!!

Postby AHart96 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

AB4Lyfe wrote:DA CUBS THO

Hell is in the process of being frozen over as I type this
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
AB4Lyfe
Achilles
Posts: 5227
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Location: My 'Fortress' is in Seattle, WA

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby AB4Lyfe » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:15 pm

Just think. Within a week of each other, the Cubs will (hopefully) win the World Series, and either Trump or Clinton will be elected POTUS. Yep, hell freezing over!
Image

User avatar
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4259
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Location: Mizzou

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby One Drew Remains » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:45 pm

I'm not an Indians fan. But it's far from a forgone conclusion. The Indians have a really good pitching staff. I don't have a dog in the fight, I'm just happy for both teams.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16057
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby Timotheus » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 am

Didn't wake up with a sore throat for the first time in 5 days. Woo!
Image

User avatar
gbruin
MEGLADONG
Posts: 6622
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO

Re: What floats your boat?

Postby gbruin » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:40 pm

Went to the Apple Store today and while waiting I put the official Alter Bridge website or TABN on all the display laptops. It looked glorious.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12507
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: "who is this gbruin and why is he so smart?"

Postby zazthespaz » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:43 pm

gbruin wrote:Went to the Apple Store today and while waiting I put the official Alter Bridge website or TABN on all the display laptops. It looked glorious.

Probably only the posts that make you look good.
:facepalm

User avatar
AB4Lyfe
Achilles
Posts: 5227
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Location: My 'Fortress' is in Seattle, WA

Re: "who is this gbruin and why is he so smart?"

Postby AB4Lyfe » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:45 pm

zazthespaz wrote:
gbruin wrote:Went to the Apple Store today and while waiting I put the official Alter Bridge website or TABN on all the display laptops. It looked glorious.

Probably only the posts that make you look good.


So...all of them?
Image

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12507
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: bastard.

Postby zazthespaz » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:48 pm

AB4Lyfe wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
gbruin wrote:Went to the Apple Store today and while waiting I put the official Alter Bridge website or TABN on all the display laptops. It looked glorious.

Probably only the posts that make you look good.


So...all of them?

Pretty much. :pout
:facepalm

User avatar
gbruin
MEGLADONG
Posts: 6622
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO

Re: make the font size bigger for them.

Postby gbruin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:24 am

zazthespaz wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
gbruin wrote:Went to the Apple Store today and while waiting I put the official Alter Bridge website or TABN on all the display laptops. It looked glorious.

Probably only the posts that make you look good.


So...all of them?

Pretty much. :pout

AB4Lyfe, thank you. :D

zaz, isn't there a senior citizen somewhere who needs your help typing something?
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12507
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: zaz for most hated member 2016

Postby zazthespaz » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:50 pm

gbruin wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
gbruin wrote:Went to the Apple Store today and while waiting I put the official Alter Bridge website or TABN on all the display laptops. It looked glorious.

Probably only the posts that make you look good.


So...all of them?

Pretty much. :pout

AB4Lyfe, thank you. :D

zaz, isn't there a senior citizen somewhere who needs your help typing something?

No, looks like you're doing fine on your own. ;)
:facepalm


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests