Video Game Bonanza!

Talk about anything and everything here.
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: Video Game Bonanza!

Postby anguyen92 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:03 pm

Oh man, Totalbiscuit passed away today. This really makes me sad. I liked his content and I knew he was a huge wrestling fan and heavy metal, especially Iron Maiden. He will be missed. I'm going to be blasting Angel's Son from Sevendust now.

Jim
Blood Machines

Postby Jim » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 am

I keep playing COD:WWII all the time and I just cant believe there are so many people that are THAT good at it? I mean I'm not bad.. But some people, holy shit

AB23
Still Remains

Postby AB23 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Breath of the Wild is the greatest game I've ever played. I constantly play it 5 nights a week for about an hour solely to unwind. I'll just restart a new file and play it again when I beat it. It's such a large and all-encompassing game that its replayability value is astronomical.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Postby Andy92 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:04 pm

AB23 wrote:Breath of the Wild is the greatest game I've ever played. I constantly play it 5 nights a week for about an hour solely to unwind. I'll just restart a new file and play it again when I beat it. It's such a large and all-encompassing game that its replayability value is astronomical.

It was one of the most entertaining playthroughs of a video game I ever had. Sometimes large RPG-style games like that get tiresome with the grinding for items, but I always had fun playing Breath of the Wild.

Return to “General Discussion”