Video Game Bonanza!

Talk about anything and everything here.
Micky
On The Rail

I NEED MORE MONEY

Post by Micky »

Inconquerable wrote:
Andy92 wrote:I did like Odyssey. I probably didn’t spend as much time with it as I did with a game like Sunshine when I was a kid, but it was still a fun play through. I beat the main game but didn’t feel like going for 100% moon collection because there’s just so many.

I did find all 120 Shrines on Breath of the Wild...but finding the total moon count on Odyssey seems more daunting than that lol
I think I missed this when we were talking about Odyssey, but there was talk that they're going to remaster Sunshine for the Switch for the 35th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros! I kind of remember playing it but don't remember a tonne about it. They're remastering a bunch of the 3D Mario games though which is cool.
I am stoked for the remaster of Mario Sunshine. One of my fall time favorite Mario games. Hopefully these remasters come out sooner than later
Thanks Andy!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: I can give you a 100 bunny day eggs.

Post by Andy92 »

I’m looking forward to those remasters. I don’t believe there’s been anything official from Nintendo but I hope it’s true.

Anyone here have Animal Crossing? My island is missing apples...
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Except I grow coffee beans better than Colombia.

Post by zazthespaz »

Andy92 wrote:I’m looking forward to those remasters. I don’t believe there’s been anything official from Nintendo but I hope it’s true.

Anyone here have Animal Crossing? My island is missing apples...
You have Animal Crossing? Can you please give an explanation as to why it's fun aside from "It's like real life without most of the annoying/bad stuff."

Having written that, I realize I play Stardew Valley and it's probably not a stretch from that description.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: And always be in debt.

Post by Andy92 »

I think it’s a love/hate kinda game. I played the original one on the GameCube from around 2003 and liked it as a kid, so it’s kinda stuck with me over the years.

I think it’s fun if you’re into more repetitive simulator games. On this new one you can eventually terraform the island by reshaping mountainous terrain, rivers, and pathways. You can get pretty creative with building stuff and making custom designs. But most importantly, you can fish.

Micky
On The Rail

Who isn't in debt these days? amiright?

Post by Micky »

Andy92 wrote:But most importantly, you can fish.
That alone is worth the $60. You can't even do that in real life anymore!

I just beat the Claire campaign of RE2 Remake. It was fun, but got kind of repetitive towards the end.
Thanks Andy!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: Video Game Bonanza!

Post by Andy92 »

I found this app for Animal Crossing where people post how much money turnips are being bought for on their island. Anyways after 2 hours of waiting I just made $1.8 million bells lol

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Unless we suck.

Post by zazthespaz »

I kind of want a Switch just to play Animal Crossing even though I have no idea what the appeal about it is and could probably not justify said purchase. (so someone get one for me)

Anybody here playing CoD Warzone? Since it's crossplay, could be kind of fun to get a TABN squad together.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Unless we suck.

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:I kind of want a Switch just to play Animal Crossing even though I have no idea what the appeal about it is and could probably not justify said purchase. (so someone get one for me)

Anybody here playing CoD Warzone? Since it's crossplay, could be kind of fun to get a TABN squad together.
Inconq, get Animal Crossing for Cam! You heard the man!

I play CoD Warzone sometimes, Cam! Should we exchange GTs on here, PMs, or FB in a group if we get more for the TABN squad? :lol

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Then tell Inconquerable so she can get Animal Crossing

Post by zazthespaz »

I'm zazthespaz on CoD (and everything else)

And I don't have a Switch so her getting me Animal Crossing would be pointless! So Shea, get me a Switch!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Then tell Inconquerable she also has to get the Switch for you too cause Im cheap

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:I'm zazthespaz on CoD (and everything else)

And I don't have a Switch so her getting me Animal Crossing would be pointless! So Shea, get me a Switch!
my gt is SHEAKENBAKE :lol

I'll only get you the Switch if she gets AC first! :P

EDIT: zaz, I tried adding you but it gave me an error. It wont send the friend request :headscratch :shrug

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Because “username” wasn’t nerdy enough

Post by zazthespaz »

I’m not ignoring you Shea, just haven’t had time to boot up CoD since your post. I might need to use my battle.net battletag
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Because “username” wasn’t nerdy enough

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:I’m not ignoring you Shea, just haven’t had time to boot up CoD since your post. I might need to use my battle.net battletag
:peace

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Who needs years of experience to run this sort of thing anyway?

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:I’m not ignoring you Shea, just haven’t had time to boot up CoD since your post. I might need to use my battle.net battletag
I tried logging in a couple hours ago and apparently the last patch screwed up a bunch of people's connections. I get told upon loading that I can't connect to the server and none of the fixes I've tried have worked. Found an article saying multiple people are experiencing it.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Who needs years of experience to run this sort of thing anyway?

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
I tried logging in a couple hours ago and apparently the last patch screwed up a bunch of people's connections. I get told upon loading that I can't connect to the server and none of the fixes I've tried have worked. Found an article saying multiple people are experiencing it.
Damn, oh well. Guess whenever they get around to fixing it we can try again.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Call of duty? I was expecting shea to play doom eternal for at least a year
Last edited by Fish Tacos on Wed May 20, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:Call of duty? I was expecting she's to play doom eternal for at least a year
Hey Fish! Nice to see you around! Hope you're doing okay in these pandemic times! :wave

Nah once I played it and beat it 100% (minus the hardest difficulty cause fuck that) I stopped playing. Especially now after all the recent controversies surrounding the game such as the issues with the games soundtrack and them parting ways with the composer, and then the recent denuvo program and PC controversy...they really know how to ruin a good thing at Bethesda/Id Software :lol :/

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Oh wow I hadn't heard any of that. Im just sitting and waiting patiently for cyberpunk and vampire masquerade bloodlines 2

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:Oh wow I hadn't heard any of that. Im just sitting and waiting patiently for cyberpunk and vampire masquerade bloodlines 2
Yeah those were big controversies in the community especially on Reddit lately. :shrug :/ Great game! But its unfortunate how it has been handled after the success of the first one!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Use that Dollarama money!!

Post by Inconquerable »

Shea are you actually just going to make me buy everything? You can't even contribute?! Poor Gus just wants to play Animal Crossing and you're destroying his dream. =(

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Mostly destroying my own dreams tho lbr

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:Shea are you actually just going to make me buy everything? You can't even contribute?! Poor Gus just wants to play Animal Crossing and you're destroying his dream. =(
Yes. Yes I am. And no I cant sorry. :P

I am the Destroyer of Dreams