What are you listening to right now?

Talk about anything and everything here.
MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

All Ends Well…

Post by MaraCarr »

I love this!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

It doesn’t work…

Post by MaraCarr »

:facepalm
Last edited by MaraCarr on Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:28 am, edited 6 times in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Dust would be so great…LIVE!

Post by MaraCarr »

Dust is such a touching song and is beautifully unique. I always wonder to myself what it would be like played live..I think ..it would be show stopping… LIVE!

If it is ever added to the list… please someone message me in advance cuz I will be on the next overpriced flight… :)

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Not…Maggie’s Farm!

Post by MaraCarr »

Beautiful!

LOL! I love !

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

maximzub
On The Rail

Re: Dust would be so great…LIVE!

Post by maximzub »

MaraCarr wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:46 pm Dust is such a touching song and is beautifully unique. I always wonder to myself what it would be like played live..I think ..it would be show stopping… LIVE!

If it is ever added to the list… please someone message me in advance cuz I will be on the next overpriced flight… :)
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Dust would be so great…LIVE!

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:31 pm
MaraCarr wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:46 pm Dust is such a touching song and is beautifully unique. I always wonder to myself what it would be like played live..I think ..it would be show stopping… LIVE!

WOW! Thank you! 😊 You know for some crazy reason I thought the Vegas Concert was this past weekend! I have tix!

So … I suddenly realized it’s next weekend and I’m off work and I found a decent priced flight on Southwest! :)

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Waylon Jennings…

Post by MaraCarr »

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Waylon and James…

Post by MaraCarr »

I grew up on Waylon.. I fell in love with Metallica!😊

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

I think other bands should do this kind of thing where they guess their own songs.

Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Fuck you, Vivid Seats. Hence, the "pretty sure" part.

Post by gbruin »

MaraCarr wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:23 pm
gbruin wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:02 am Pretty sure I'm seeing Tremonti here in 2 days.
It is a great show! I loved it! ;)

Let me know how it goes! :)
Unfortunately it went to shit. Vivid Seats essentially lost my electronic ticket and wouldn't reissue it, and now they won't refund it.

The show was originally at a different venue in November, but after Daughtry's family tragedy, and maybe covid, too, the show got rescheduled at a different venue. The company that I bought the ticket from at the first venue (AXS) had to transfer the tickets to Vivid for reissue (they partner with the new venue), and they never forwarded the reissue ticket to me. I called a week ahead of the show, emailed a few days before the show, and called 3 different times on the day of the show. The last guy I talked to, 2 hours before doors, just kept saying "our records show it was delivered". Well it wasn't delivered to me, jackass. You can look in my fucking account, it isn't there. He finally suggested I should just drive down to the box office. I was so over it and pissed off and disappointed that I said fuck it and I took my wife and daughter out to a nice dinner.

Still out the $86 I paid last September solely to see Tremonti. Fucking ticket agencies.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Fuck you, Vivid Seats. Hence, the "pretty sure" part.

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:47 pm
MaraCarr wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:23 pm
gbruin wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:02 am Pretty sure I'm seeing Tremonti here in 2 days.
It is a great show! I loved it! ;)

Let me know how it goes! :)
Unfortunately it went to shit. Vivid Seats essentially lost my electronic ticket and wouldn't reissue it, and now they won't refund it.

The show was originally at a different venue in November, but after Daughtry's family tragedy, and maybe covid, too, the show got rescheduled at a different venue. The company that I bought the ticket from at the first venue (AXS) had to transfer the tickets to Vivid for reissue (they partner with the new venue), and they never forwarded the reissue ticket to me. I called a week ahead of the show, emailed a few days before the show, and called 3 different times on the day of the show. The last guy I talked to, 2 hours before doors, just kept saying "our records show it was delivered". Well it wasn't delivered to me, jackass. You can look in my fucking account, it isn't there. He finally suggested I should just drive down to the box office. I was so over it and pissed off and disappointed that I said fuck it and I took my wife and daughter out to a nice dinner.

Still out the $86 I paid last September solely to see Tremonti. Fucking ticket agencies.

Well… I’m so sorry! That’s awful! If you and your wife want to join me in Vegas PM me! I put all info out there but realized it’s TMI! … so you guys are welcome to crash with me! You just need tickets to concert! I have a huge room.
Last edited by MaraCarr on Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:11 am, edited 4 times in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

The Tampa Hard Rock … It is gettin wild!

Post by MaraCarr »

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

TMI … lol

Post by MaraCarr »

Goodness I’m just an open book sometimes!
Last edited by MaraCarr on Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

TMI

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

MaraCarr wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:30 pm
Well… I’m so sorry! That’s awful! If you and your wife want to join me in Vegas PM me! I put all info out there but realized it’s TMI! … so you guys are welcome to crash with me! You just need tickets to concert! I have a huge room.
That's a very kind offer, MC. Hopefully we will cross paths sometime. :cheers

For now, I'm just relaxing with this one. There are a million bigger issues in the world.

Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:39 pm
MaraCarr wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 11:30 pm
That's a very kind offer, MC. Hopefully we will cross paths sometime. :cheers

For now, I'm just relaxing with this one. There are a million bigger issues in the world.

Great Choice! One day we will toast to good friends! :)

This hotel is the prettiest I have ever seen! You definitely have to bring your wife here if you vacay in Vegas! It’s classy and beautiful! Service is Excellent! I’ve been in a lot of hotels.. This is my favorite!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

What happens in Vegas...

Post by MaraCarr »

Well I do have to share one thing...My favorite part was when they covered "Alice in Chains" and brought Mark on stage. Everyone went crazy...I think the guys beside me levitated...It was AMAZING! Everyone was singing. This is not my video, I was having way too much fun to record anything. I was at the front with a friendly group of guys who just want to head bang. (They are the best guys to hang with if you ever go alone to a concert, easy to spot and you can blend right in..if you like that sort of thing...I do :). :)

If you focus on the right of the video you can see a guy actually levitate. LOL ...Not my group...we were on the left!

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsIdExpZtnM[/YouTube]

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

That's pretty rough, Gbruin, over what happened. Paid $30.00 on Stubhub for Sevendust last Tuesday. Got the tickets no issues and had a good time. Daughtry and Tremonti will be tomorrow in LA. Don't know if I can get a rail area, probably depends on the mess that is the 10/110 intersection traffic in Downtown, but here's to hoping. If I can get a rail spot for Shinedown for $50.00 at the Wiltern, I'm bound to get lucky for this one.

Anywho, I'm listening to Alter Bridge's The Other Side from the Royal Albert Hall in light of Edge choosing the studio version of The Other Side as his new theme song. The orchestra really shines well in the Royal Albert Hall version.