Anyone living in Japan? Need a track from Japanese iTunes

Talk about anything and everything here.
QwikSand
TABN.com Citizen

Anyone living in Japan? Need a track from Japanese iTunes

Post by QwikSand »

Is there anyone here living in Japan? Daughtry released a track on the Japanese version of Break The Spell called Never Die and I was hoping someone could grab it for me from iTunes. Maybe other countries have access besides Japan, I don't know, I don't see any way I can buy it in the USA.

http://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/break- ... d533160945

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Re: Anyone living in Japan? Need a track from Japanese iTune

Post by gbruin »

I bought the Japanese version of ABIII from Amazon Japan to get the last B side. Their site is all in Japanese characters, but I could listen to the samples to make sure I got the right disc. The problem is now that I get 2 or 3 emails a week from Amazon Japan, presumably with those ads that say they have recomendations for me, but since it's all in Japanese, I can't find the link to unsubscribe to the emails.

(and yes, Qwik, I do realize this has pretty much nothing to do with your original post)
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

QwikSand
TABN.com Citizen

Post by QwikSand »

That's ok, it made me check the Amazon Japan site but they don't offer digital music. You could use freetranslation.com and cut and paste the email and have it translate it. I'm hoping somebody here is from Japan and can get me this track.

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

gbruin wrote:I bought the Japanese version of ABIII from Amazon Japan to get the last B side. Their site is all in Japanese characters, but I could listen to the samples to make sure I got the right disc. The problem is now that I get 2 or 3 emails a week from Amazon Japan, presumably with those ads that say they have recomendations for me, but since it's all in Japanese, I can't find the link to unsubscribe to the emails.

(and yes, Qwik, I do realize this has pretty much nothing to do with your original post)
google translate?!
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013