What grinds your gears?

Talk about anything and everything here.
AB23
Still Remains

What grinds your gears?

Post by AB23 »

The thread is simple, someone posts things they have an issue with. The next person posts their thoughts on the above issues and then posts one themself. I'll start it off...

When people purposely start drama on facebook by making controversial statuses repeatedly, such as calling another girl a slut for her getting pregnant, and then when someone comments their opinion, they respond, "look if you dont like it, delete me as a friend." no fuck you, dont make retarded statuses. this is why people hate you.

Josiah

Re: What grinds your gears?

Post by Josiah »

I hate that too. My solution: Facebook needs to have a button called "vote to delete this status." If more than ten people vote to have that person's status deleted, it is deleted.

People who use hashtags outside of twitter grinds my gears.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

i hate that as discussed in the thread. facebook isnt supposed to be for hashtags

frat clothing. ill wear cargo shorts if i fucking want to, dont tell me what to wear. you look like a homo and youre saying i cant wear cargo shorts? you go to the gym and all you do is jump on the bicep machine or the elliptical. sorry im not part of your rent a friend club, my baseball team is my fraternity. you met these people two weeks ago, they arent your brothers you barely know them. but hey, thanks for inviting me to your parties :)

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

i thought this thread would be a hit...

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I should have an rpg in my car

Post by zazthespaz »

Stop walking around in hollister to kill time.

When people drive slow in the passing lane and don't bother moving over when the opportunity is present.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: This thread grinds my gears

Post by zazthespaz »

AB23 wrote:i thought this thread would be a hit...
Of course not! If I wanted to solve other peoples problems I would've become a therapist. Now a bitching thread... That would take off
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

AB23
Still Remains

Re: I should have an rpg in my car

Post by AB23 »

zazthespaz wrote:Stop walking around in hollister to kill time.

When people drive slow in the passing lane and don't bother moving over when the opportunity is present.
ya i was thinking about posting the same damn thing.

When it feels like every tv station goes on a commercial at the same time. I dont wanna watch a commercial, so when they come on, i change the channel. When I do, another commercial. Its like they plan these things. I hate that

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: BOO unhelpful

Post by zazthespaz »

AB23 wrote:The next person posts their thoughts on the above issues and then posts one themself.
AB23 wrote:ya i was thinking about posting the same damn thing.
that's the best thought you have on the subject matter? i quit.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

WHEN PEOPLE DONT MOVE OVER I GET BEHIND THEM AND FLASH MY BRIGHTS JUST TO SHOW THEM IM THE KING. IS THAT GOOD ZAZ?

you told me to stop walking around in hollister it works both ways compadre

Nick
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Nick »

That annoys me as well. I hate when I sit down to watch TV and it's like 5 minutes from the next hour or half hour so everything is over or nearly over.

Ever since I was a kid, one of my biggest pet peeves has been when someone goes to the grocery store and doesn't put their cart away. Sometimes they just leave it in a parking spot, sometimes they actually put the effort into lifting it on to a median (why not just use that effort to put it in the corral?!). I'm actually working at a grocery store now and it's absurd what I have to do to get all the carts back in the store. Some people will bring a cart from another store entirely and leave it there?? Others will do the opposite and take our cart all the way to another parking lot. Someone has to hunt that down, you know! Sometimes they're so lazy they push them right into the handicapped spots of all places! Take 30 seconds of your precious day and save the employees and the other customers a hell of a lot of hassle.
gbruin wrote:Everything Nick says is true. Even when he disagrees with me. Then it's extra true.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

haha i can see why that could be annoying. i find myself at my own job asking myself "what the fuck am i supposed to do with this" which you probably wonder when you see another stores cart. wow this is the best thread ever im incredibly pleased with myself. okay ummmm...

when you make a thread and youre basically the only one that responds to it. it sucks.
Last edited by AB23 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itaughttremonti
TABN.com Citizen

Post by itaughttremonti »

Locked.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

what was that itt?

SocialAssassin437
Brand New Start

Post by SocialAssassin437 »

I make a lot of threads no one responds to so i hate that too.
I hate when people go in the exit door and out the entrance door at a place like walmart. really drives me nuts

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

me too! it clearly says it above the door people, i dont understand. its just a habit to me to always look up to see which one is entrance and exit, i guess not for other people

it grinds my gears when youre one of those people who always talks about themself. like i could be telling a story and youre only reaction is "ya well one time i..." i dont care. stop talking about you and stop one-upping me you bragadocious bastard

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

Too many things to mention. People in general just really annoy me. I think at least 3/4 of people I know are fucking morons.
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

steve987
Bought The CDs

Post by steve987 »

I hate that, especially when you want to get a reaction or feedback from someone, and instead all you get is how they did the same thing but it was so much better...

I hate it when I scroll down Facebook and see all these tumblr faggots posting all this shit about having 'swag,' and all these panels with a picture in each one and a caption on each panel...
"Cause the Sun always sets, The moon always falls, It feels like the end, Just pay no mind at all, Keep rolling, rolling, Life must go on."

steve987
Bought The CDs

Post by steve987 »

^that was a response to AB23 but Macca posted while i was writing my post :o
"Cause the Sun always sets, The moon always falls, It feels like the end, Just pay no mind at all, Keep rolling, rolling, Life must go on."

AustinH22
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by AustinH22 »

AB23 wrote:
frat clothing. ill wear cargo shorts if i fucking want to, dont tell me what to wear. you look like a homo and youre saying i cant wear cargo shorts? you go to the gym and all you do is jump on the bicep machine or the elliptical. sorry im not part of your rent a friend club, my baseball team is my fraternity. you met these people two weeks ago, they arent your brothers you barely know them. but hey, thanks for inviting me to your parties :)
Hey now! I think wearing brands like Brooks Brothers and Polo and others are a way of making myself a business. I think cargos are the opposite but to each their own. I'm a founding father of a fraternity that is trying to change the culture of Greek life and we've been pretty successful at meeting our short term goals. I'm glad that your baseball team is your fraternity! I played varsity sports all through high school and missed the camaraderie that came with being a captain of a team. That is why I'm greek. Stop hating on Greek life! You call them homos but you go to their parties. So what does that make you?

ALTERSTEVE
Isolated

Post by ALTERSTEVE »

Rude people. Nothing makes more irritated than that.