WWE

Talk about anything and everything here.
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Re: WWE

Post by AllC392Was »

Yeah I hope to God that they split up the champions

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

I like having the unified titles because usually when the titles are split up, the WWE champion thrives while the WHC doesn't necessarily get buried, but the championship is viewed as less important.

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

I loved it when Raw and Smackdown were split. Heavy Weight was Raw and WWE champion was Smackdown and rosters didn't interfere with one another

BastiMix
Loyal Follower

Post by BastiMix »

AllC392Was wrote:I loved it when Raw and Smackdown were split. Heavy Weight was Raw and WWE champion was Smackdown and rosters didn't interfere with one another
... except for selected occations which then again was really cool. I'd have no problem whatsoever if they were split again. Afterall, it gives the lower card talent more time. And bring back the Cruiserweight Division!
Please give them a like :)

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

BastiMix wrote:
AllC392Was wrote:I loved it when Raw and Smackdown were split. Heavy Weight was Raw and WWE champion was Smackdown and rosters didn't interfere with one another
... except for selected occations which then again was really cool. I'd have no problem whatsoever if they were split again. Afterall, it gives the lower card talent more time. And bring back the Cruiserweight Division!

Back in the day when Smackdown had...

Cena v. JBL
Eddie V. 619
Undertaker V. everyone
Angle V Brock Lesnar

I wasn't really into raw but it was also very good.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Chris Jwricho FTW!!! This feud with Wyatt is gonna be MONEY :bow
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Nah it's not.. The people can see through Jericho's part time contract.. We know he'll be back for a few weeks whilst his band take a break between tours or writing. It's just a filler for him now, it won't amount to anything and will do fuck all for Wyatt to go up against someone who will be leaving before we know it

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

And i really dont like Jericho's short hair

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

SPOILER ALERT:

Brock Lesnar just dominated John Cena in a way I have never ever seen before in WWE. Cena literally got in 2 moves the whole match, he put up less of a fight than Taker, such an eerie feeling. Good news though, they are finally moving Summerslam out of LA next year and it's going to NY/NJ. Mark my words I will be there
Rock Never Dies

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

very impressive Summer Slam. I heard that the Reigns V Orton match was kind of boring

VigilantSteve
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by VigilantSteve »

AllC392Was wrote:very impressive Summer Slam. I heard that the Reigns V Orton match was kind of boring
The first half of the Reigns/Orton match was very boring, but I thought the last half was actually really good. Orton in particular looked very motivated. My opinion of Reigns is definitely diminishing though...he has a lot of potential but I think he needs to develop more before being thrust into the main event.

Still amazed that they went with such a 1 sided squash match for the main event...against John Cena of all people. It was a refreshing change of pace to say the least.

Not a bad match on the show though, one of their better PPV's outside of WM30 in quite some time.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

CM Punk finally speaks in a public outlet about him leaving the WWE on his good buddy Colt Cabana's podcast, Art of Wrestling.

I heard it's some eye-opening stuff.

Here's the podcast.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/zxHRJnZsinQ[/youtube]

Here's what I found from 411mania.com about it.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/cm-punk-e ... tors-more/

CM Punk was a guest on Colt Cabana’s “Art of Wrestling” podcast and went into detail about why he left WWE. The podcast is available at ColtCabana.com. Highlights of the appearance are below, but note that Punk went into extreme detail in describing his departure from WWE and everything that happened, so it’s well worth listening to.

– Punk said that he never quit WWE, but that he was fired. Punk left WWE in January. A few weeks after that, Vince McMahon informed him via text that he was suspended for two months. After the suspension ended, nobody from WWE ever contacted him. Punk eventually reached out to WWE about royalties he felt were owed to him, and said WWE gave him the run-around before eventually sending him termination papers. The papers said he was fired due to breaching his contract on his wedding day, so he was officially fired in June 2014. WWE decided to use his wedding in June 2014 as the reason for the breach, not his hiatus in January. Punk said WWE had taken things “too fucking far.”

– Regarding why he left WWE in January, he said it was due to his health. Punk said that during his final months in WWE, he worked with broken ribs, a concussion, and injured knees. Punk said he felt so sick during WWE’s November 2013 European tour that he was throwing up and dry heaving after every match he worked. Punk said WWE doctors kept giving him antibiotics and said they caused him to literally poop himself in the ring during a match he worked on Smackdown. Punk said it was the most sick he had ever felt in his life.

– Punk said he suffered a concussion during his match at the Royal Rumble but continued to work it anyway. He passed WWE’s concussion test the next day, saying that was “bullshit.” Punk told WWE to just admit he had a concussion, but they wanted him to do more tests. Punk said he told WWE to help him and finally went to Vince McMahon and Triple H directly, telling them he’s going home.

– Punk went off on Triple H, saying he ruined his momentum in 2011 and that he told Vince McMahon that Triple H was stifling his creativity. He also said he told Vince that they were screwing up by not putting Daniel Bryan in the WrestleMania main event and that they were going to pass him by.

– Punk went off on a WWE doctor named Chris Amann (we posted more info on Dr. Amann here). Punk says he found a lump on his back, which Amann said was just a fat deposit. Punk asked Amann to cut it out several times but Amann refused. The lump got bigger and turned purple and painful. Punk told Amann again before the Royal Rumble to cut it out, but Amann refused, saying Punk had to wrestle. After the match, Punk again told him to cut it out but Amann said if he did, he’d have to put Punk on antibiotics. After Punk left, he went to another doctor that AJ Lee found for him, and that doctor diagnosed the lump as a MERSA staph infection and immediately drained puss out of it. Punk said the doctor was stunned that he had been wrestling with the infection for months, and said Punk “should be dead.” Punk blasted WWE for misdiagnosing and ignoring his infection which he worked with for months.

– Punk blasted WWE for bringing him back so soon after injuries, saying WWE told him after multiple surgeries that he was being brought back right away. He said he sometimes wished for injuries and surgery just because he hoped it would give him some time off, but that WWE would just bring him right back despite injuries/surgeries.

– Punk said his WWE career was a failure since he never headlined WrestleMania. Punk said Vince McMahon was an “out of touch old man” and that he’d constantly hear how he wasn’t a draw, but that he’d always shove that down everyone’s throats. Punk said he worked the best match at WrestleMania 29 but knew he didn’t get as much money as John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar got.

– Punk told a story about how Vince McMahon would often take his ideas and give them to other wrestlers. One example he gave was that he told Vince that he wanted to walk Chael Sonnen to the Octagon for his UFC fight in Chicago, but that Vince said no because he considered MMA “barbaric.” Weeks later, Triple H walked Floyd Mayweather to the ring before one of his boxing fights.

– He also said that at one point, he was being approached by major companies regarding sponsorships. He said he had a “big money” deal on the table and met with Vince about it and told Vince that it’d be good for business and draw new people to the product, but that Vince vetoed it right away, saying it would upset WWE’s TV sponsors as well as the other wrestlers. A year later, Punk said, Brock Lesnar had sponsors.

– Punk said he never held WWE up for money and did not walk out in the middle of a storyline, saying he left after being chokeslammed by Kane. He said he was frustrated by getting less and less money but that he went home due to his health and sanity. He also said he asked how WWE’s pay scale would change with the WWE Network but nobody ever would give him any answers.

– Punk said he hired a “vicious” lawyer to go after WWE, and got everything he wanted “and more.” He said he can’t talk about the specifics of the settlement, but that he got everything he wanted. He said WWE was scared that Punk would go to court over the independent contractor issue and ruin their way of business.

– Punk said he will never, ever have a working relationship with WWE again.

– Punk attacked WWE’s independent contractor setup and said if they really cared about the well-being of the wrestlers, they’d let the wrestlers form a union like the player unions in the NFL, NBA, etc. He said WWE’s concussion tests, for example, are self-serving and not in the interest of the wrestlers.

– Punk said he was supposed to star in 12 Rounds 2 but that when he told Triple H that the movie’s shooting dates overlapped with WWE’s European tour, Triple H announced the next day that Randy Orton would star in the movie.

– Punk said Triple H thinks he is a “piece of shit.”

– Punk called Ryback a “steroid guy” and said that wrestling him took 20 years off his life, resulted in broken ribs, and other injuries.

– Punk said WWE was worried he’d go to TNA, but that his lawyer told WWE that Punk despised wrestling now and would never wrestle again.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

*wanders in*

I don't think TNA means what I think it means.

*wanders out*

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

So word has it that CM Punk has signed with the UFC for a multi-fight deal. Interesting.

Patty
White Knuckled

Post by Patty »

I made my pro wrestling debut on Saturday night...

...as a Santa special guest referee. :D
Credit to the original sig creator. (Please remind me who you are so I can credit you properly)

BastiMix
Loyal Follower

Post by BastiMix »

I recommend all of you to watch NXT TakeOver: R-Evolution! This was easily the most awesome WRESTLING show this year, pure greatness from start to finish!

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

BastiMix wrote:I recommend all of you to watch NXT TakeOver: R-Evolution! This was easily the most awesome WRESTLING show this year, pure greatness from start to finish!
:yeahthat Absolutely, was gonna mention that. Easily my favorite show this year, NXT is probably my favorite wrestling show period!

Finn Balor
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens

That is all
Rock Never Dies

BastiMix
Loyal Follower

Post by BastiMix »

It's more than just those three if we're really honest here.
Vince McMahon said on the Steve Austin Show that the current roster was lacking ambition and that the last guy to grab the brass ring was John Cena. Putting aside the fact that Daniel Bryan and CM Punk were beyond ambitious and both grabbed the brass ring, the entire NXT lockerroom sent a message to McMahon last night and even Triple H commented on that on Twitter by saying "I'm missing a box of brass rings".
All I can say about NXT is: Eat. Sleep. Be better than anything else in WWE. Repeat.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

BastiMix wrote:It's more than just those three if we're really honest here.
Vince McMahon said on the Steve Austin Show that the current roster was lacking ambition and that the last guy to grab the brass ring was John Cena. Putting aside the fact that Daniel Bryan and CM Punk were beyond ambitious and both grabbed the brass ring, the entire NXT lockerroom sent a message to McMahon last night and even Triple H commented on that on Twitter by saying "I'm missing a box of brass rings".
All I can say about NXT is: Eat. Sleep. Be better than anything else in WWE. Repeat.
Oh I know that, I was just mentioning my favorite 3 :P I could literally name half the roster who deserves to be on the main show RIGHT now, it's crazy the amount of talent down there
Rock Never Dies

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: I BOlieved. =(

Post by Inconquerable »

I haven't seen the show yet but I've heard nothing but good things. I'm really excited to watch it, the weekly shows can be lacking sometimes with short matches and what have you, but their two hour specials always bring something special.

I'm a HUGE fan of The Vaudevillains and I'd love to see them called up. I don't want them to rush that though especially considering what happened to Bo Dallas this year.