You Win Or You Die - Game Of Thrones Mafia

Talk about anything and everything here.
The Dissident
White Knuckled

Re: You Win Or You Die - Game Of Thrones Mafia

Post by The Dissident »

Vote Tally
Player - Immediate/Deadline - Players voting
Silver - 0/2 - Andy92, Zazisaspaz

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Really didn't expect this today.

Post by Inconquerable »

Silver wrote:
Inconquerable wrote:@SILVER when you get on, would you be willing to tell us if you were a poison target on night one? I got a notification from Dissident indicating that I either de-jailed you (which seems unlikely given Cam was jailed, but there could be a town jailer as well) or that the medicine I gave you saved you from being poisoned. This would be helpful because if you were saved from poisoning, we know we have (or had) Qyburn in the game. If you'd rather not answer I understand that as well.

EDIT: Sorry, Micky didn't see your post. Totally understood! Enjoy your time with your brother. =)
I double checked my QT - I got no notifications saying anything about being de-jailed or medicine.
Yeah based on this it seems pretty cut and dry. There are options but this is the logical choice.

Deadline Vote: Silver

I'll be looking for partners here for the rest of the day phase. Could be Summer or Ubik as far as I'm concerned. It's going to be tough to find associate reads since she has so few posts, so I'll be looking at Timo's posts more than Silver's.

If it's not Silver, it's just Ubik and Summer, and it'll be a matter of which one first.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

deadline vote: silver
Thanks Andy!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: No promises. =P

Post by Inconquerable »

Ok so I'm not trying to retread here, but I just reread this because I wanted to clarify Ubik's response to my case, and there are just some things in here that make me think Ubik is pushing an agenda. I've cut out paragraphs that I've already addressed or that aren't relevant to this post. Trying to keep it brief.
Ubik wrote:As for the doctor stuff, we weren't voting off anyone that night. For some reason you were the one to put that into our heads when you had the (wrong and stated nowhere else in the thread) idea that someone with two votes would be voted out. I had to clarify at that point because I would've needed to make a quick decision on voting for someone or risk someone I thought likelier town would be voted out. zaz could've been doing a lot of things at that point, particularly when he puts "But if it pays off - woo!" in the subject. So I wait and see what happens overnight without jumping to any particularly firm conclusions, but based on my initial thoughts (which I did think for a while about, rather than just post immediately) it seemed unlikely either he or Andy would do that as mafia.
This is in response to me saying that his reaction to Cam's doctor claim was vastly different from his reaction to Timo's. So this looks entirely logical, but then look at how quickly he jumped onto Timo's claim, and made a decision on it. After Timo's claim here, Ubik's next post here is his reaction. I'm not looking at the actual time of the posts because we're all in different timezones and that's not something I need to get into, but you can't tell me that the reactions are anywhere near the same. He barely reacted to Cam's claim (which is a big deal), right after he corrected wording in my post and cleared up mechanics issues, then finally talked about it after all of that (and after I had asked for more takes as well... not saying he wouldn't have posted about it, just something I noticed). He was right on Timo, and had a conclusion right away. This looks like theatre to me.
Ubik wrote:I prefer my reaction to yours, where you quickly notice you hadn't included Timo in your list of who would benefit from the mafia kill, and then unveil a post you'd been unsure on, but not mentioning despite having him near the top of your reads.
And this. The timeline is VERY wrong here, and I should have noticed it earlier this morning. My issue with Ubik is his reaction to Tim's cop claim. My issue with him is NOT his reaction to Micky claiming a guilty result on Timo. The posts he's talking about? Let's take a look...

Micky claims a guilty result on Timo.

My post adding Timo into my list.

My post talking about a post I was unsure about of Timo's.

My post talking about Micky's claim.

Timo's doctor claim.

You can check page 11 for yourself to see the order of the posts here.

Maybe it's a misunderstanding, but it seems clear to me that he's trying to use my posts reacting to Micky's guilty result as my reaction to Timo's claim? That's how I'm reading the quote above anyway. And that's just twisting things to suit an agenda, unless it's a misunderstanding. Missing Timo in my list looks bad, yeah, 100%. Would be a pretty dumb move for mafia to make though no?

I am going to look into Timo's posts, and Cam's as well. I'll try not to confirmation bias myself throughout.

Silver
Brand New Start

Re: Strange.

Post by Silver »

Inconquerable wrote:
Silver wrote:Didn't really find anything in specific that I wanted to address in the past two pages, but my one thought before I leave for a few hours is:

We all see that Inc's claiming Sam. She's claimed that she used her actions on me in night one, but she didn't come forward with this until AFTER I went MIA, right? Is Incon a maf that slipped under the radar and is now role claiming and banking on the fact that I wouldn't be around to mention that I never got any notifs in my QT? Thaaaaat's suspicious to me, it really is. I'm not really seeing anything that confirms Incon is indeed Samwell so either I'm majorly misunderstanding some mech talk (As is my penchant) or I'm just generally more sus of role claims in general. I don't like this.
Also wait, I slipped under the radar? I've been posting a LOT, and have been accused of many for being mafia.
Sorry, bad wording on my part - Slipped under the Mafia radar to appear townie.

Anyway, that was just my first thought. Now that I've come back and read through more of the game again, I think I was wrong to accuse Inc. I like the way she's really been trying to push and solve the game.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Ugh. This game.

Post by Inconquerable »

Silver wrote:
Inconquerable wrote:
Silver wrote:Didn't really find anything in specific that I wanted to address in the past two pages, but my one thought before I leave for a few hours is:

We all see that Inc's claiming Sam. She's claimed that she used her actions on me in night one, but she didn't come forward with this until AFTER I went MIA, right? Is Incon a maf that slipped under the radar and is now role claiming and banking on the fact that I wouldn't be around to mention that I never got any notifs in my QT? Thaaaaat's suspicious to me, it really is. I'm not really seeing anything that confirms Incon is indeed Samwell so either I'm majorly misunderstanding some mech talk (As is my penchant) or I'm just generally more sus of role claims in general. I don't like this.
Also wait, I slipped under the radar? I've been posting a LOT, and have been accused of many for being mafia.
Sorry, bad wording on my part - Slipped under the Mafia radar to appear townie.

Anyway, that was just my first thought. Now that I've come back and read through more of the game again, I think I was wrong to accuse Inc. I like the way she's really been trying to push and solve the game.
Ok. I don't mind the accusation at all, just didn't really see that point. And if my mafia tactic was to post a lot to look townie, it hasn't worked! =P

Could you do me a favour and let me know some thoughts on everybody left? Doesn't have to be anything major.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Crafty Timo making me mad all over again with his good posts.

Post by Inconquerable »

So I went through Timo's posts, and um... didn't find as much as I had hoped. Naturally he spent a lot of time talking about Micky and Cam, and didn't really give up too much. But he did give us two reads lists that we can look at. I'm just looking at living players who aren't Micky (not a shot, you're just confirmed good!).

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4211&start=100#p213551

Andy - less suspicious than usual.
Sumer, Ubik - textbook townies.
Silver - not underestimating her since she won the last game.

He later says here that he suspects Silver. This is easy for mafia to do since she wasn't around. Easy way to gain town points.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4211&start=180#p213663
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4211&start=220#p213713

Summer - thinks she's townie (orange).
Ubik - playing a regular townie game (orange).
Andy - middle of the pack, but would bet on townie (orange).
Silver - bottom of the list for being absent (red).

I wanted to get an explanation out of him about the order of the orange group but he didn't give one. Ubik being in the middle of the orange group feels like a safe place to put a partner. He kind of(?) moves Andy around a bit here, which might be another good sign for Andy? He's consistent about Summer too, which I feel like you'd make sure to have consistent thoughts about your mafia partner.

Conclusion... Andy's fine. I already thought this. The other three make sense still, just need to pare it down. Voting for Silver just feels too easy, but mechanically based on what I got in my QT from Dissident after de-jailing or de-poisoning, it makes sense. Like she has to be lying.

I'll check Cam's posts next.

Silver
Brand New Start

Post by Silver »

Yeah of course!

In no particular order:

Summer: I mentioned early on before I went MIA that I was going to be keeping an eye on her, and I really, really don't like how much she flip flopped around in Day 3. It seemed.... Chaotic. And we all know how chaos is a maf's best friend!
Andy: Very straightforward, very blunt, I'm really not sure where I'd put him. Really pushing his own town standing. Hmmmm.
Ubik: I wasn't really seeing the mafia connections until y'all pointed them out - I don't know if that's me being oblivious or reading too much at once or me getting slightly prejudiced.
Incon: I still think the role claiming thing is weird but not condemning. Still gonna be keeping an eye on her, as much as I like how much she's trying to solve.
Micky: Imma be honest nothing of Micky's sticks out for me? Like I can't remember anything pushing me either way. Role claiming is BOLD. And he was right on Timo! So I'm gonna go ahead and say townie.

That's all I have time for right now (My bed is not just calling my name, it is SCREAMING it) but I'll be here all day tomorrow!!

Silver
Brand New Start

Post by Silver »

I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT THE REAL ZAZ.

He's.... Fine to me. Like Micky, nothing is standing out. Imma say fine.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Silver wrote:I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT THE REAL ZAZ.

Cam, the true Zaz, is a dead innocent. Haha sorry for the name confusion!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I’ll post some more thoughts tomorrow once I see who Ubik and Silver end up voting for. Got an entire day ahead of us!
Last edited by Andy92 on Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Have a good sleep!

Post by Inconquerable »

Silver wrote:Yeah of course!

In no particular order:

Summer: I mentioned early on before I went MIA that I was going to be keeping an eye on her, and I really, really don't like how much she flip flopped around in Day 3. It seemed.... Chaotic. And we all know how chaos is a maf's best friend!
Andy: Very straightforward, very blunt, I'm really not sure where I'd put him. Really pushing his own town standing. Hmmmm.
Ubik: I wasn't really seeing the mafia connections until y'all pointed them out - I don't know if that's me being oblivious or reading too much at once or me getting slightly prejudiced.
Incon: I still think the role claiming thing is weird but not condemning. Still gonna be keeping an eye on her, as much as I like how much she's trying to solve.
Micky: Imma be honest nothing of Micky's sticks out for me? Like I can't remember anything pushing me either way. Role claiming is BOLD. And he was right on Timo! So I'm gonna go ahead and say townie.

That's all I have time for right now (My bed is not just calling my name, it is SCREAMING it) but I'll be here all day tomorrow!!

I JUST REALIZED I FORGOT THE REAL ZAZ.

Um. So who wants to break the news to Silver on this? =P

Glad you'll be around tomorrow because I definitely want to talk about this! I'm going to ask some questions now, answer them when you're back on.

1. So hypothetically if you have to make a choice right now about who dies, is it Summer? Could you build a case on her?
2. Can you explain the Ubik take here? Do you agree with my case since I brought up the points? I think I'm misunderstanding this part of the post.
3. If I simplify this, would you say your list looks like this:

TOWN
Micky

NEUTRAL (some order of the following)
Andy
Ubik
Inc

MAFIA
Summer

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: But first bed.

Post by Inconquerable »

Um ok so I meant to post this when I was on my computer, but consensus from Cam's posts was to go after Andy. I've evaluated and re-evaluated him so many times, I don't know if I could get there today. Like his posts haven't all been perfect, there are some things that tilt me the wrong way, but over the course of the last week, I've gotten a big townie feel from him overall. If someone wants to case him, go for it and I'll certainly take it into consideration, but I won't be casing him myself in this day phase.

I have also come to the conclusion that not killing anybody in day one has put us in a bad spot. Best case scenario we choose right today, and we choose right in day four and we win. If we choose wrong today we're deadlocked at two a piece in day four (this also isn't taking into account Littlefinger), and we have to be right there, which will result in a draw. Overall not killing in day one probably saved Micky and got us Timo as a result, but we need to be very sure today that we're right.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: No promises. =P

Post by Ubik »

Inconquerable wrote: This is in response to me saying that his reaction to Cam's doctor claim was vastly different from his reaction to Timo's. So this looks entirely logical, but then look at how quickly he jumped onto Timo's claim, and made a decision on it. After Timo's claim here, Ubik's next post here is his reaction. I'm not looking at the actual time of the posts because we're all in different timezones and that's not something I need to get into, but you can't tell me that the reactions are anywhere near the same. He barely reacted to Cam's claim (which is a big deal), right after he corrected wording in my post and cleared up mechanics issues, then finally talked about it after all of that (and after I had asked for more takes as well... not saying he wouldn't have posted about it, just something I noticed). He was right on Timo, and had a conclusion right away. This looks like theatre to me.
I'll be honest, the doc thing with you confuses me slightly, they're just two entirely different situations. In one, we've got someone discovering someone's hints and outing them. The two involved are Andy and zaz, both of whom like causing mischief, and there were a lot of different implications, including that both could be town. It was complicated and I didn't want to rush, which is why the whole "2 votes to kill" thing spooked me. Timo's was a lot more straightforward. Micky claimed cop and said Timo was guilty, who then claimed zaz's role. There's no option at this point that both are telling the truth, I didn't see Micky as faking it, and I didn't see enough evidence from Timo that he was the doctor.

If you can convince me why the two situations are in any way the same, I'll agree that it looks shifty. But they're not - one's on day 1 when we're heading for no kill, with two people that could be telling the truth. Let's just wait for the night, see what happens. The other's on day 2 where we're committed to a kill, with a cop claim, a guilty verdict, and a role claim that another's person's already made. Why would I respond to these two claims (and remember the Timo thing isn't really about the doctor claim on its own, it's about the cop claiming a guilty verdict and THEN him making that claim) in the same way? Context is pretty important there.
Inconquerable wrote:
Ubik wrote:I prefer my reaction to yours, where you quickly notice you hadn't included Timo in your list of who would benefit from the mafia kill, and then unveil a post you'd been unsure on, but not mentioning despite having him near the top of your reads.
And this. The timeline is VERY wrong here, and I should have noticed it earlier this morning. My issue with Ubik is his reaction to Tim's cop claim. My issue with him is NOT his reaction to Micky claiming a guilty result on Timo. The posts he's talking about? Let's take a look...

Micky claims a guilty result on Timo.

My post adding Timo into my list.

My post talking about a post I was unsure about of Timo's.

My post talking about Micky's claim.

Timo's doctor claim.

You can check page 11 for yourself to see the order of the posts here.

Maybe it's a misunderstanding, but it seems clear to me that he's trying to use my posts reacting to Micky's guilty result as my reaction to Timo's claim? That's how I'm reading the quote above anyway. And that's just twisting things to suit an agenda, unless it's a misunderstanding. Missing Timo in my list looks bad, yeah, 100%. Would be a pretty dumb move for mafia to make though no?

I am going to look into Timo's posts, and Cam's as well. I'll try not to confirmation bias myself throughout.
This is nitpicky. I was saying I preferred my reaction to the whole incident (because that's what it was, it was not just a doctor claim) to yours. I don't think bringing out a suspicious post you'd been keeping in reserve looked great, and zaz noted that as well, I recall.

As to the dumb move - So I'm a mafia that forgets I have the crucial vote to kill my partner, but you can't be mafia because you did something actually suspicious?

I'll be honest, the reaction from other players to you not voting last time has bent me all out of shape. This was a cop claim with info we could actually dig through, that was on a knife edge, with Littlefinger potentially in play. Why didn't you vote? Don't cop out with something easy like "why would I not vote for my mafia partner?" - the answer is so that you can roll out that meaningless line.

As to this bandwagon the started rolling overnight - going with Silver would be literally agreeing with my number one mafia suspicion, unlike that thing with Timo where I agreed with a Timo hypothetically proven town. So unless someone gives me good evidence that Inc isn't mafia, I'm not about to go with the hunch of the guy that she's been pretty happy about the whole game.

One more question actually - why didn't you use your role on Micky? That your loud planning to save him resulted in the death of the doctor and the jailing of Micky is something that's barely been mentioned. What sticks out to me is that the only way the mafia get a definite kill between the two that night (barring for external factors from other roles not invovled) is if they target zaz, not Micky. They could try and second guess Sam knowing this and attempt one on Micky, but the risk of a no kill is too high. So they're going to target the confirmed power role they know they can get. Added bonus? When that power role is suspicious of one or both of you. So why didn't you target Micky?
For all of the hope that it brings...

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Oh, baby, things are changin' noooow.

Post by Inconquerable »

UNVOTE: SILVER!

I feel like we're setting up a mis-kill here. And according to Dissident, Silver would not have gotten a notification if she didn't use what I gave her. She would only know if it affects her living or dying. So it's entirely possible that she was not targeted in night one by a jailer or poisoner. Because of that, I'm not willing to vote for the easiest person to vote for in this phase without something more substantial than being absent. I could go back depending on her posts today, but my vote was based on my thought that she was lying. Now that it's possible that she was telling the truth, I'm retracting my vote. She's back in the neutral spot. I think Summer and Ubik look worse than her, but I don't like what seems like a non-read on Ubik in her thoughts above.

Like I said last night, we cannot get this wrong or else we're just going for a draw.

Ok, now to Ubik. Sorry, this will be long. And to Ubik, if you're still at work, answer later if you like. Don't feel like you have to answer right away. Work comes first.
Ubik wrote:I'll be honest, the doc thing with you confuses me slightly, they're just two entirely different situations. In one, we've got someone discovering someone's hints and outing them. The two involved are Andy and zaz, both of whom like causing mischief, and there were a lot of different implications, including that both could be town. It was complicated and I didn't want to rush, which is why the whole "2 votes to kill" thing spooked me. Timo's was a lot more straightforward. Micky claimed cop and said Timo was guilty, who then claimed zaz's role. There's no option at this point that both are telling the truth, I didn't see Micky as faking it, and I didn't see enough evidence from Timo that he was the doctor.

If you can convince me why the two situations are in any way the same, I'll agree that it looks shifty. But they're not - one's on day 1 when we're heading for no kill, with two people that could be telling the truth. Let's just wait for the night, see what happens. The other's on day 2 where we're committed to a kill, with a cop claim, a guilty verdict, and a role claim that another's person's already made. Why would I respond to these two claims (and remember the Timo thing isn't really about the doctor claim on its own, it's about the cop claiming a guilty verdict and THEN him making that claim) in the same way? Context is pretty important there.
I think you’re misrepresenting how… wild the original claim was. Cam hints, and importantly, shines a huge spotlight on the fact that he’s hinted, and then Andy outs the hint. This wasn’t a typical “hey I’m the doctor don’t vote me out!” It was far more complicated than that. Cam was in no danger, he didn’t need to claim or highlight the hint. In fact he didn’t even out, Andy did it for him after Cam said that there was an Easter egg in there. For somebody to just be silent on it and post about other things speaks volumes to me. Especially when the reaction to the other claim shows far more investment.

Timo’s is also not straightforward at all. Straightforward would have been him just counterclaiming cop, which is exactly why he didn’t, he wanted to cause confusion. He made it so that the conversation wasn’t his word vs. Micky’s word (which he would have won in my eyes), it was more like Cam/Micky vs. Timo, and it was confusing. He was incredibly smart for coming up with that even if it didn’t work. If we’re going to talk about character traits here to illustrate our points, Timo is a very crafty player who always has logical, well thought out posts. Micky was suspicious the entire game literally up until the point we found out that Timo was guilty.
Ubik wrote:This is nitpicky. I was saying I preferred my reaction to the whole incident (because that's what it was, it was not just a doctor claim) to yours. I don't think bringing out a suspicious post you'd been keeping in reserve looked great, and zaz noted that as well, I recall.
You say my point is nitpicky, yet you’re still holding over my head my mis-wording of your post in day one. It’s for that reason, and not liking my vote on Cam early in day two (which you still say was based on him claiming to be jailed, but was factually more in depth than that), that you thought I was suspicious in day two according to this post.
Ubik wrote:As to the dumb move - So I'm a mafia that forgets I have the crucial vote to kill my partner, but you can't be mafia because you did something actually suspicious?
I’ve already said, when quoting you in fact, that I can’t argue the vote mechanics thing. If you want to vote for me for that, I can’t argue it.
Ubik wrote:I’ll be honest, the reaction from other players to you not voting last time has bent me all out of shape. This was a cop claim with info we could actually dig through, that was on a knife edge, with Littlefinger potentially in play. Why didn't you vote? Don't cop out with something easy like "why would I not vote for my mafia partner?" - the answer is so that you can roll out that meaningless line.
I actually appreciate you asking this rather than assuming it’s because I’m mafia and didn’t want to vote out my partner. To be completely honest with you, I was doubting that he was mafia. It was bothering me that he counterclaimed doctor instead of cop, because if he had claimed cop I would have voted for Micky over him any day of the week. I was already suspicious of Micky and my vote was heading that way in day two after the Cam stuff settled. In a world where I’m judging between Dr. Timo and Dr. Cam, Cam wins.

But doubts creeped in big time when Andy started pushing me to vote, and when you came in and posted the first line here that I thought felt aggressive and shut down conversation entirely (which as I’ve said, only benefits mafia). I spent the night while we waited for the flip thinking of possible scenarios where Timo was telling the truth. There’s no evidence of it in the thread because nobody wanted to talk once the last vote came in. It was wild theory stuff that I’m glad I didn’t have to try to come in and convince others of because it was really… off the wall. But like I said here I thought something very weird had happened.

So long story short, I had doubts. Also Timo’s posts were very good. I’m not blowing smoke here, he was incredibly logical in his defence, and he had totally set up a defence at the start of day two if he needed it. Very crafty player. You can choose to not believe this if you like, I imagine you won’t and I understand.
Ubik wrote:As to this bandwagon the started rolling overnight - going with Silver would be literally agreeing with my number one mafia suspicion, unlike that thing with Timo where I agreed with a Timo hypothetically proven town. So unless someone gives me good evidence that Inc isn't mafia, I'm not about to go with the hunch of the guy that she's been pretty happy about the whole game.

One more question actually - why didn't you use your role on Micky? That your loud planning to save him resulted in the death of the doctor and the jailing of Micky is something that's barely been mentioned. What sticks out to me is that the only way the mafia get a definite kill between the two that night (barring for external factors from other roles not invovled) is if they target zaz, not Micky. They could try and second guess Sam knowing this and attempt one on Micky, but the risk of a no kill is too high. So they're going to target the confirmed power role they know they can get. Added bonus? When that power role is suspicious of one or both of you. So why didn't you target Micky?
I’m confused about the “Timo hypothetically proven town” line. I just legitimately don’t understand what you’re saying there. Can you clarify?

So, my options were (putting it simply without getting into role block and poison topics):

1. De-jail Cam so he could protect Micky. This either keeps them both alive, kills me, or kills Cam, and allows Micky to investigate.

2. De-jail Micky. This either kills me, kills Micky, or kills Cam.

Literally the best I could do (and this assumes that everything goes to plan anyway, which is highly unlikely), is to de-jail Cam so that we can maybe get one more investigation out of Micky. Because after that, I’ve outed my role, Cam’s the doctor, Micky’s the cop, one of the three of us is going to die. That plan only works once at best.

Explain to me how me de-jailing Micky brings a risk of a no-kill if they jail Cam? Your last paragraph is so agenda pushy. My loud planning was to get one more investigation out of Micky, I literally could not protect anybody. My role doesn’t prevent night kills, it takes people out of jail, stops a role block, or prevents poisoning, assuming I guess ANY of those targets correctly.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Should've put this in my other post, this subject sucks compared to Gary Clark Jr.

Post by Inconquerable »

Also one more thing. This is... conjecture but once the guilty result came in, Timo probably told his partners to vote for him to get credibility. I would if I were a caught mafia. Because if the vote goes the other way to Micky or Camo who then flips innocent, Timo is getting voted out in the next day phase no questions asked. Not voting is bad based on the mechanics of the game, but voting isn't an automatic clear.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Inc...you need to trust me on this one and reinstate that vote. :lol

If you don’t, you need to name the other person you want to vote for now. We don’t have much time to reach a new consensus.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Oh no.

Post by Inconquerable »

I mean if it's not obvious that Ubik is my alternate choice at this point I don't know what to tell you. =P

Convince me on Silver though. We can't use the mechanical stuff that I came up with yesterday, it's too ambiguous and up for interpretation. Her thoughts post wasn't great, but she doesn't look worse than Summer has to this point.

Like the only confirmed mafia we know of is Timo right? Who looks like they could be teamed with him? Ubik fits perfectly to me. Summer is also feasible. Silver is a wildcard and could probably fit, but to just base that on a lack of posts is... not ideal.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: Oh no.

Post by Andy92 »

Inconquerable wrote:I mean if it's not obvious that Ubik is my alternate choice at this point I don't know what to tell you. =P

Convince me on Silver though. We can't use the mechanical stuff that I came up with yesterday, it's too ambiguous and up for interpretation. Her thoughts post wasn't great, but she doesn't look worse than Summer has to this point.

Like the only confirmed mafia we know of is Timo right? Who looks like they could be teamed with him? Ubik fits perfectly to me. Summer is also feasible. Silver is a wildcard and could probably fit, but to just base that on a lack of posts is... not ideal.
Whether or not Ubik is willing to vote for Silver is pretty important...but your vote has to remain active.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Goes without saying but I said it anyway.

Post by Inconquerable »

Andy92 wrote:
Inconquerable wrote:I mean if it's not obvious that Ubik is my alternate choice at this point I don't know what to tell you. =P

Whether or not Ubik is willing to vote for Silver is pretty important...but your vote has to remain active.
Well we know he's not willing to because he's concerned that he'll be called on it. Except he's given himself an out too. But I um... ok. Let's just say... I see.

DEADLINE VOTE: SILVER

Probably goes without saying that if this backfires I'm likely casing you in day four.