You Win Or You Die - Game Of Thrones Mafia

Talk about anything and everything here.
zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: [s]No[/s]

Post by zazthespaz »

Timotheus wrote:About zaz, I think he's suspicious. But the fact that he chose Lotha is very interesting. If he is mafia, why pick the player that could him look 200%% more suspicious? Zaz is more clever than that. I'm not fully convinced, but it's weird. I think it's more likely that zaz really is the doc, and really wanted to save Lotha. Why he outed himself on day one is mind-blowing to me though.

That entire situation is weird, and I feel like there's more to it.
Why give credence to the possibility that I could be the doctor if you were the doctor the whole time? I understand doing so to dig in and see what happens, but doing it this way is digging your own grave.
Inconquerable wrote:3. CAM, at some point we need to have a chat about the next night phase. I'll probably remember but can you please remind me? Could you also do a reads list? Just an ordered list of names would be great.
I feel like I'm in trouble... "We need to have a talk about your grades young man."

Townies:
Nobody. I appreciate the support some of you have shown me, but that alone doesn't make me think you're a townie and there's very little else for me to go on.

Neutral (from most trusted to least):
Micky
Summer
Ubik
Silver

Mafia (from most suspicious to least):
Timo
Andy
Inconquerable

Also, Gladys, I saw your request to remove the vote, but unless a big revelation is dropped, I don't see my opinion changing. He literally claimed my role. (The same way Lotha did last game (mafia btw) with Summer and her role)
Micky wrote:By the time I got off work, I performed my action and went to bed.
Gross.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: You Win Or You Die - Game Of Thrones Mafia

Post by Ubik »

zazthespaz wrote: Also, Gladys, I saw your request to remove the vote, but unless a big revelation is dropped, I don't see my opinion changing. He literally claimed my role. (The same way Lotha did last game (mafia btw) with Summer and her role)
I think this kind of vote is fine because it's very logical from your own perspective, it's not done to spark debate (or confusion) or to try and get a bandwagon going, you literally have to vote for him if you're who you say you are. I just think people were using the deadline votes in a way they didn't necessarily use day votes in our other games and it was something to watch out for in case it rebounded.

I'm gonna hold off on mine until we hear from the last few people, Silver's not posted in a while especially and you never know, Micky could be banking on her not being around to see. But almost certainly going with Timo.
For all of the hope that it brings...

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

So if Timo really is the doctor, that means Cam and Micky are both lying.

I’m not sure I buy the odds of all this.

DEADLINE VOTE: TIMO
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: [s]No[/s]

Post by Timotheus »

zazthespaz wrote:
Timotheus wrote:About zaz, I think he's suspicious. But the fact that he chose Lotha is very interesting. If he is mafia, why pick the player that could him look 200%% more suspicious? Zaz is more clever than that. I'm not fully convinced, but it's weird. I think it's more likely that zaz really is the doc, and really wanted to save Lotha. Why he outed himself on day one is mind-blowing to me though.

Why give credence to the possibility that I could be the doctor if you were the doctor the whole time? I understand doing so to dig in and see what happens, but doing it this way is digging your own grave.
Because I didn't want the townies to know I was the real doctor. The posts after this you basically give up, and you'll see this is the point where I start putting you at the bottom, and start to be willing to vote you out, because at this point I start to believe you are not The Hound.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: And my math is TERRIBLE.

Post by Inconquerable »

Ok so I want to get to Timo's original post... but I'm kind of more interested in the replies right now. Let's take a look at these. (Also I need to talk about Summer's post but this feels more pressing.)
Micky wrote:Inconq: what do you mean by a ranked tiers list? I searched Timo out of pure randomness. I got home from work and genuinely just had to pick a name. It was pure luck.
I don't love this, but it feels like Micky? I need someone else (i.e. not Micky or Timo) to weigh in on this bit here, because I actually like that he's not fabricating a reason. On the other hand, it's really easy to just say "hey it was random and I got lucky!" This could be mafia setting Timo up for a mis-kill today. But this feels like good old Micky too so I don't know.
Micky wrote:Town:
Zazzypants
Inconq

Neutral
Summer
Andy
Ubik
Silver

Mafia:
Timo
This is... largely what I expected, except I thought Andy would be lower. Micky talk to me a bit about your neutrals here if you have time. I understand Silver's position at the bottom, but why Summer above Andy and why Andy above Ubik? Some examples of posts you liked/didn't like would be good. If you're telling the truth about being the cop, who will you investigate tonight and why?
Timotheus wrote:I tried to save you. Because you took a really dominant position in the game, and feared the mafia would be afraid of this happening. I wasn't 100% sure you were a townie, but I was 100% sure you were at the moment the right person for the townies because of the way you were asking questions and smelling out people.
So in contrast to Micky's response to why he searched Timo in night one, this is... mostly believable. Unless you look back at Cam's last post in day one putting his doubts on me. Like I've said before, smart mafia keeps both of us alive to allow us to argue back and forth to an inevitable mis-kill on day two, leading to the tie. On the other hand, this looks like smart town reasoning, which Timo is very good at. This has largely been my issue with Timo this day phase, he's logical, but sometimes there are little things that make me tilt my head. A guilty cop investigation kind of puts that over the edge for me, but I have to weigh the options. On the whole, obviously, Timo's posts are better, more thought out. Is this alignment indicative? For him, not necessarily.
Timotheus wrote:-Inconquerable (green)
-Summer (orange)
-Ubik (orange)
-Andy (orange)
-Silver (red)
-Micky (red)
-Zaz (red)

With danger colors behind them :D
So ok I'm looking at this and Summer is your highest neutral. Why her over Ubik? And why Ubik over Andy? I went back to the post with explanations to see if you had sort of compared players and you hadn't. That's not an issue, but I want to see why this person vs. that person.
zazthespaz wrote:

Ooof. This is big. Good catch!

I also want to add here that it was Timo's later explanation of this post that led me to stop thinking that Cam was lying about his role. This is kind of a big X in Timo's doctor claim column for me.
zazthespaz wrote:I feel like I'm in trouble... "We need to have a talk about your grades young man."
Hahah no it's a good thing. I thought of something last night that may or may not work. I'm recognizing its flaws right now and will have to lay it out for everyone when I get home. It kind of relies on us knowing for sure who the cop is though so... And also kind of relies on you trusting me which doesn't look great based on the below, but I'll bring it up later anyway.
zazthespaz wrote:Townies:
Nobody. I appreciate the support some of you have shown me, but that alone doesn't make me think you're a townie and there's very little else for me to go on.

Neutral (from most trusted to least):
Micky
Summer
Ubik
Silver

Mafia (from most suspicious to least):
Timo
Andy
Inconquerable
Ok. There's nothing in the thread at all that makes you think somebody is town? Like at all? I don't know how I read this to be honest. Ok, anyway... Your mafia group is consistent with what you've been saying so that's good. How were you feeling about Timo before Micky's cop claim and guilty discovery? I don't know if you had said prior to that but if you have, forgive me!

The neutral group is pretty consistent with the rest of the players except for Micky being in Timo's mafia list of course. You've obviously thought about the order though, can you walk me through why you have Summer above Ubik? I understand Silver's spot, and assume you're trusting Micky's cop claim (which is backed up further in your view by Timo claiming your role, etc.).
zazthespaz wrote:Also, Gladys, I saw your request to remove the vote, but unless a big revelation is dropped, I don't see my opinion changing. He literally claimed my role. (The same way Lotha did last game (mafia btw) with Summer and her role)
It was just a temporary request so we don't risk getting to five and find out that Tywin's action has been put in place and we've cost ourselves a tonne of time in the thread. I naturally assumed Timo would be your end of day vote anyway. I do understand your position though.
Andy92 wrote:So if Timo really is the doctor, that means Cam and Micky are both lying.
a

Can we avoid math talk? Ubik's going to lose his mind if you start posting fractions. =P

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

There’s a 1/8 chance Timo is mafia. I’ll keep it simple. :lol

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Um?

Post by Inconquerable »

Timotheus wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:

Because I didn't want the townies to know I was the real doctor. The posts after this you basically give up, and you'll see this is the point where I start putting you at the bottom, and start to be willing to vote you out, because at this point I start to believe you are not The Hound.
Trying to avoid so much back to back posting, but stop the presses.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4211&start=180#p213656
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4211&start=180#p213657

This is where he gave up?!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: You can all ban me from the next game for excessive posting.

Post by Inconquerable »

Ubik wrote:I'm gonna hold off on mine until we hear from the last few people, Silver's not posted in a while especially and you never know, Micky could be banking on her not being around to see. But almost certainly going with Timo.
God, I know I'm doing it again, I'm sorry. BUT I want to echo this, because Silver not being around to counterclaim also had me thinking that she could have been the doctor at one point, so let's wait for her.

Which kind of brings up another point that I've been holding off on. I ran through a tonne of different possibilities on who could have been the real doctor if Cam was lying yesterday. I didn't put it in here because I didn't want to possibly out anybody. I don't know what this says, but Timo was never on the list. I have the list back home but it was something like Cam himself, Andy, Silver, Micky, and Lotha. Silver and Micky based on not being around to counter or to vote against it or anything of the sort. Andy because he outed it (this is what I was trying to get Ubik to see HERE.) Lotha for reaons Ubik and I discussed yesterday. Then Cam of course.

So in relation to Timo, this could be good or bad. Bad obviously because when thinking of doctor options, his name never popped into my head. Good though because he stayed quiet to not reveal his role. In a vacuum it probably goes in Timo's favour, but the game isn't a vacuum so we need to add in other factors as well.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

At that point I was torn between:
-zaz being The Hound, and me having to help him to stay alive, so he could use his skill at night. Once again, reminder: zaz literally drew a giant red X on his face for the mafia to kill him. The Hound kills mafia who attack him at night, and even survives the first attack. And yes, by saying he was doctor, the suspicion of being doctor was not on me. This would've been a great townie tactic if zaz really had been The Hound.
-zaz being mafia

What's so weird about that?
Inconquerable wrote: Trying to avoid so much back to back posting, but stop the presses.

"I will say this, if after everything I've said, people are still suspicious of me and aren't sure that someone else is mafia, vote for me. I think at this point, mafia is going to keep me alive to keep the heat off of them, but I also think they will jail me each night so my role is useless. You will see that I am innocent and you should make a full force against/to investigate Andy and Inconquerable."

This is where he gave up and where I gave up on him being The Hound.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: If someone wants to report Gladys for spam, I won't not ban her. :)

Post by zazthespaz »

Inconquerable wrote:Ok. There's nothing in the thread at all that makes you think somebody is town? Like at all? I don't know how I read this to be honest. Ok, anyway... Your mafia group is consistent with what you've been saying so that's good. How were you feeling about Timo before Micky's cop claim and guilty discovery? I don't know if you had said prior to that but if you have, forgive me!

The neutral group is pretty consistent with the rest of the players except for Micky being in Timo's mafia list of course. You've obviously thought about the order though, can you walk me through why you have Summer above Ubik? I understand Silver's spot, and assume you're trusting Micky's cop claim (which is backed up further in your view by Timo claiming your role, etc.).
Micky is the closest I am to thinking someone is town, but I still have my suspicions of him from the start of the game lingering. If Timo is killed and proven to be mafia, Micky would move into the townie category for me. Everyone else is making decisions based on information being shown here from what I can tell so that makes them no more of a townie than anyone else in my opinion. (Except for those I've listed as mafia for reasons I've previously stated)

Summer and Ubik are probably interchangeable. Summer has said she thinks I'm a townie though which gives her a little more of an edge over Ubik for me but if the two were to debate over someone else, I might have difficulty choosing sides.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Pfft, Cam never bans me confirmed I investigated that in the night.

Post by Inconquerable »

Timotheus wrote:At that point I was torn between:
-zaz being The Hound, and me having to help him to stay alive, so he could use his skill at night. Once again, reminder: zaz literally drew a giant red X on his face for the mafia to kill him. The Hound kills mafia who attack him at night, and even survives the first attack. And yes, by saying he was doctor, the suspicion of being doctor was not on me. This would've been a great townie tactic if zaz really had been The Hound.
-zaz being mafia

What's so weird about that?
So this is why I post so much. This is a little bit game theory and style preferences but whatever. The reason it's weird is the same reason Summer's flip flopping on me is weird: there's no progression. In one post it's "I'm pretty sure Cam is just the cop," nothing in between noting changing feelings or anything, then it's "he's at the bottom of my list." I'm not saying play all your cards, but as town, it's kind of a good idea to leave a paper trail for instances like this in my opinion? Like with Ubik for example, I think I've made it pretty clear what I've been thinking about him in this game, where I've been nervous about him, and where I think he's moved up in my view. If there's a progression to follow, then other townies can be like "yeah I see where you're coming from, here's why." Whereas now, you just bring up these points of "I thought he was the Hound and then changed my mind" and we can't see that in the thread anywhere.

I do see where your thought process could have been with regards to him possibly being The Hound. But without anything in the thread to point to, I'm kind of just taking your word for it that you actually went through this thought process as opposed to you coming up with it as a defense. Again, I'm not saying show us all of your cards, I've held things back too. But some kind of support for yourself I think is helpful.

I don't know that could just be my strategy clashing with yours though. I'm also doing what I can to leave as much information behind in the thread should I get killed in the night. That's why I'm digging into these reads lists and making people talk about them. If somebody comes up mafia, the rest of the town can parse through them and find partners.
Timotheus wrote:
Inconquerable wrote: Trying to avoid so much back to back posting, but stop the presses.

"I will say this, if after everything I've said, people are still suspicious of me and aren't sure that someone else is mafia, vote for me. I think at this point, mafia is going to keep me alive to keep the heat off of them, but I also think they will jail me each night so my role is useless. You will see that I am innocent and you should make a full force against/to investigate Andy and Inconquerable."

This is where he gave up and where I gave up on him being The Hound.
So are you also giving up? ...
Timotheus wrote:Why isn't the real cop saying anything? I'm not sure. Maybe it's for the best. Vote me out, see I'm innocent. You've got 2 easy mafia targets, and an intact cop to find the last mafia. I'm cool with that.
zazthespaz wrote:Micky is the closest I am to thinking someone is town, but I still have my suspicions of him from the start of the game lingering. If Timo is killed and proven to be mafia, Micky would move into the townie category for me. Everyone else is making decisions based on information being shown here from what I can tell so that makes them no more of a townie than anyone else in my opinion. (Except for those I've listed as mafia for reasons I've previously stated)

Summer and Ubik are probably interchangeable. Summer has said she thinks I'm a townie though which gives her a little more of an edge over Ubik for me but if the two were to debate over someone else, I might have difficulty choosing sides.
Ok. Mindmeld on Micky here, I have the same thoughts about him moving up if Timo comes up mafia. Ok, the rest I see your stance on. I don't necessarily agree but it feels like Mafia theory stuff that we probably don't need to get into. Thanks for answering!

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

I flip-flop because this game is hard and you can’t trust anybody haha that’s what makes us all play. I typically focus on Cameron first, because he’s normally the easiest for me to figure out. Also, we’ve never really played with Incon, so none of us are used to this level of analysis. We already know she’s a genius, we just will still have to decide if she’s an evil genius.

Now some of you have me thinking that Cameron is playing some sort of strategic evil genius game, but that’s not his MO and I don’t think he’s that smart :lol jk....kind of. Therefore my vote for Timo stands. Worse comes to worse, if Timo is innocent, then we clearly know who to go for on the next round.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: I do like the play though.

Post by Inconquerable »

Timotheus wrote:Well, this sucks. But at least I'll get some answers to some questions I've had for more than half of the game.

I'm the doctor. The reason why I was so confused with zaz is because I thought he was The Hound and he was trying to trick the mafia into killing him, hence killing them.

The further the game got, the more I struggled with the following two options:

1. zaz being mafia and trying to out the doc this way.
2. zaz being The Hound, and I didn't want to ruin his trap for the mafia.

I started to lean towards him being mafia, after he basically gave up, and never claimed he actually was the Hound.

Micky claiming he copped me is a lazy man's tactic. Reason didn't work? Sure, let's claim cop. Nice move though. Outing the doc and the cop on day two.

Micky's mafia. Zaz's reply will make things clear on whether he's mafia or the Hound.

I want to give a longer response, but you'll have to wait till I get off work, because I start in a few minutes. I'd say, ask me your questions, and I'll try to respond to them in detail in a few hours.
Ok let's take this at face value. Question, if Cam had come in here today and claimed Hound in response to you, would you have believed it right away? Like him being The Hound and trapping mafia is actually a feasible explanation, but to me if you eventually come to the conclusion that he isn't, why not just say so? Saying as much now that a potential cop is accusing you just feels like mafia trying to save their bacon.

I do agree that Micky claiming cop last night is like a typical "I don't have much of a chance so let me try this" mafia move. Tonally I believe him though, and I don't know if I can get out of that tone read. I have lingering doubts of his day one play still, acknowledging of course that he was busy with work, etc.

As a mafia fan, I love the move of not counterclaiming cop and counterclaiming doctor instead. As somebody trying to solve the game... if you had come in here counterclaiming cop, I probably could have sided with you. Like this is very well thought out, it's almost air tight to me. But this, combined with some of your other posts have me highly doubting its legitimacy.

@DISSIDENT can we get a vote count please? I think we're getting close to five here.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Ok Gus is totally going to ban me.

Post by Inconquerable »

zazisaspaz wrote:Oh my lanta this game is insaneeeeee!

1. Thank you all for the patience with my lack of posting
2. Thanks, Inky for the peppermint oil tip :))
3. A lot of people asked about me being so trusting of Cameron. In my original post I even admitted to my total trust seeming kind of silly, but honestly it comes down to knowing my brother. Twin intuition, but with two years between us :lol. Sometimes he can be hard to read, but this game has shown me straight up genuine Cameron. He’s usually a terrible liar, and he doesn’t like to be risky and play mind games until he has a reason to do so and enough evidence to do so.
4. The above being said, Timo is crafty as heck and has been backed into a corner. It’s the game of mafia so there’s always a chance that he could be innocent, but when his argument solely depends on me misreading Cam... well, it’s not a very strong argument for me.

Deadline Vote: Timo
So I... fundamentally disagree with Cam being usually being a bad liar who doesn't like to be risky. He helped to get both of his partners sent to hell and heaven respectively in the first two rounds of Purgatory Mafia, and then played an almost perfect game until the end and nearly won it. I agree with you in thinking that he's not being mafia crafty here, but I couldn't disagree more with the second half of point three.

I don't think I've ever seen Summer play like this before? Like her entire strategy in day two has been "Cam's innocent, I'm going to go against those who go against him." This feels like another instance of too much information. And if you ask me (which you're not but I'll say anyways because Inconquerable posts too much) this looks like distancing from Timo, and a set up to get Cam killed in day three.
zazisaspaz wrote:I flip-flop because this game is hard and you can’t trust anybody haha that’s what makes us all play. I typically focus on Cameron first, because he’s normally the easiest for me to figure out. Also, we’ve never really played with Incon, so none of us are used to this level of analysis. We already know she’s a genius, we just will still have to decide if she’s an evil genius.

Now some of you have me thinking that Cameron is playing some sort of strategic evil genius game, but that’s not his MO and I don’t think he’s that smart :lol jk....kind of. Therefore my vote for Timo stands. Worse comes to worse, if Timo is innocent, then we clearly know who to go for on the next round.
I mean I have played two games with you all this year. I do agree that not playing with the rest of you as often would make it harder to read me. But again if you have questions, ask me!

Could you please do me a favour when you have a minute? Can you put together a reads list like Micky, Timo, and Cam did in the last few pages? If you want to explain your ordering too that would be great, otherwise I'll probably end up posting again asking you questions so your choice if you want me to bug you again. =P

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Pfft, Cam never bans me confirmed I investigated that in the night.

Post by Timotheus »

Inconquerable wrote:... I don't know that could just be my strategy clashing with yours though. I'm also doing what I can to leave as much information behind in the thread should I get killed in the night. That's why I'm digging into these reads lists and making people talk about them. If somebody comes up mafia, the rest of the town can parse through them and find partners.
I agree it's best to play an open game. But this was simply a case where that was not the best option in the interest of the townies. What kind of paper trail could I have added, without alarming the mafia? I did say I thought there was more going on. I did say on multiple occasion I was really divided by the situation.
Inconquerable wrote:So are you also giving up? ...
Difference is that at this point I believed there was a chance he was the Hound. He "gave up", while in my head he could've saved himself by claiming so and explaining the situation. Which he didn't, hence why I gave up on him.

I'm "giving up" in that quote, because I realise it's pretty much hopeless for me, and it will gain us 2 mafia deaths.
if you had come in here counterclaiming cop, I probably could have sided with you
That's mind-blowing to me. That's like the ultimate mafia move when they're trapped :D
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Ok let's take this at face value. Question, if Cam had come in here today and claimed Hound in response to you, would you have believed it right away? Like him being The Hound and trapping mafia is actually a feasible explanation, but to me if you eventually come to the conclusion that he isn't, why not just say so? Saying as much now that a potential cop is accusing you just feels like mafia trying to save their bacon.
I probably would've believed him, though I would've seen if somebody else claimed The Hound, and I would've just gone for Micky in this case.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: I'm even trying to keep these short. =#

Post by Inconquerable »

Timotheus wrote:I agree it's best to play an open game. But this was simply a case where that was not the best option in the interest of the townies. What kind of paper trail could I have added, without alarming the mafia? I did say I thought there was more going on. I did say on multiple occasion I was really divided by the situation.
As soon as I hit submit, I anticipated your third sentence. I kind of got that impression from re-reading your posts afterwards too. It's a valid point truth be told. And if you had said something to the effect of "I thought that maybe Cam was The Hound," I would have asked you why you thought that. Granted there are logical answers to that question too, and I fully believe you would have come up with something reasonable.
Timotheus wrote:Difference is that at this point I believed there was a chance he was the Hound. He "gave up", while in my head he could've saved himself by claiming so and explaining the situation. Which he didn't, hence why I gave up on him.

I'm "giving up" in that quote, because I realise it's pretty much hopeless for me, and it will gain us 2 mafia deaths.
See but I don't know if I consider the remark at the end of his post giving up? I didn't when I read it anyway and don't necessarily know if I do now. Could be different interpretations again but I don't really see it that way. I don't consider the line I quoted of yours as giving up either, I just thought it was funny.
Timotheus wrote:That's mind-blowing to me. That's like the ultimate mafia move when they're trapped :D
100%. But in a world where I have to decide if Timo or Micky is the cop based on this game, I think you win every time. The world we live in now where the decision is whether Tim or Cam is the doctor, I go with Cam. Early yesterday probably not, but ironically, your posts helped to convince me that I was wrong.

I also have one thing from Micky's case on you that's nagging at me, and it's the bit where you thought that both Cam and Andy were saying that they were jailed. The more I think about it, it reads like a slip to me. Like I said yesterday I can kind of see how you would think that, but I also think the only way a two jailers thought comes into your head is if you at least know of one jailer being in the game. I don't know if that sentence made sense or not. But I get the sense that either you're the mafia jailer, or you're their partner.

I think I might have to rush through reading some games that you've played recently. You and I are talking this out pretty calmly and it's throwing me off. I wrote in my notes last night that if you came in acting defensively, you're probably mafia based on other games. There's a bit of that in places, but not quite to the extent that I thought.

But there's also this:
Andy92 wrote:So if Timo really is the doctor, that means Cam and Micky are both lying.

I still don't believe that Cam and Micky can be on a team. You have them both down as mafia, can you try get me on that same page?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

@Incon Well if Timo is the doctor that means Cam lied when he hinted to be the doctor. He could be a different townie role, but unless if he’s the Hound, how likely is that? This has mostly been hashed out in the thread.

If Micky really searched Timo and he was the doctor, he wouldn’t have been guilty.

If Timo is a townie, we have two liars in Cam and Micky. I guess it doesn’t make them both mafia automatically, but they’re definitely both lying in this scenario.

Makes the most sense that Micky is the cop and Cam is the doctor. So I’ll vote for Timo now.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

I have 2 minutes and then probably won’t be able
To post for most of the day, but this game is great. Lots of fun.

I don’t ever play this game with a “plan”. I take it day by day because of how things change so drastically day in and day out.

So, here’s what I’m saying.

I ALWAYS said I was going to vote Andy first, ask him, I even texted it to him when the last game was over.

On day 1, what little I was able to participate had me suspecting Cam. But as I got home from work with an hour before the deadline, I decided I would just guess someone for my investigation. It was simply pure luck.

So when I found out Timo is guilty, I was trying to come up with a plan of attack, but really most of his posts were not able to be built upon easily. So I just kind of winged it.

I’m telling you all right now, Timo is mafia. He is just better at this game than I am so he is going to find a way to turn it against me, I’m sure. But seriously, he’s mafia. Don’t trust him.
Thanks Andy!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: And maybe some other four letter words.

Post by Inconquerable »

Andy92 wrote:@Incon Well if Timo is the doctor that means Cam lied when he hinted to be the doctor. He could be a different townie role, but unless if he’s the Hound, how likely is that? This has mostly been hashed out in the thread.

If Micky really searched Timo and he was the doctor, he wouldn’t have been guilty.

If Timo is a townie, we have two liars in Cam and Micky. I guess it doesn’t make them both mafia automatically, but they’re definitely both lying in this scenario.

Makes the most sense that Micky is the cop and Cam is the doctor. So I’ll vote for Timo now.
Sorry I should have been clearer, I was asking Timo if he could get me on the same page with him thinking that Cam and Micky are both mafia. I appreciate the response though, and it's very much in line with what I'm thinking. My thought is still the same about Cam and Micky not being possible as partners based on the sequencing of the day one votes on you. It just didn't make any sense. If they are partners and they pulled that off... well. I don't know what to say besides kudos. =P