SURVIVOR MAFIA - GAME OVER!!!

Talk about anything and everything here.
Silver
Brand New Start

Re: SURVIVOR MAFIA - TRIBAL COUNCIL PHASE ONE!!

Post by Silver »

This is interesting, but what if Andy's not the Clockmaker? We're all basing our plans off of that but how do we know he's not falsely claiming?

Lotha
Colloquial

I can't handle any more unexpected twists

Post by Lotha »

If Andy's not the Clockmaker... who is?
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Silver wrote:This is interesting, but what if Andy's not the Clockmaker? We're all basing our plans off of that but how do we know he's not falsely claiming?
Well the real Clockmaker is free to come out against me if this were true...except they don’t exist. I’m the only Clockmaker here. Shrugs
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: I leave you guys alone for 8 hours and you do nothing?! Nerds.

Post by zazthespaz »

I was really hoping this would be over by the time I got to Summer’s. Now I’ve got all this to read and Summer putting pressure on me! Ur all band.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Its all Inconqs fault

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:I was really hoping this would be over by the time I got to Summer’s. Now I’ve got all this to read and Summer putting pressure on me! Ur all band.

What kind of band are we?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:I was really hoping this would be over by the time I got to Summer’s. Now I’ve got all this to read and Summer putting pressure on me! Ur all band.

We’ll name the band Alter Bridge ft. Best Fan of all Time, Shea - if you don’t vote against me. :D

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Andy92 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

We’ll name the band Shea, ft. Alter Bridge - if you don’t vote against me. :D
FIFY

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
Andy92 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

We’ll name the band Shea, ft. Alter Bridge - if you don’t vote against me. :D
FIFY
Rude. :smashcomp

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Hey Shea, you know who the first person to vote for you was? Getting you kicked out in round one? That merciless player that gave no thought to you, did not care if your character lived or died.

Ubik.

Don’t let the man who tore you down be the one to tell you who to vote for. You follow your own path.

And don’t vote for me please. :D

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Andy92 wrote:Hey Shea, you know who the first person to vote for you was? Getting you kicked out in round one? That merciless player that gave no thought to you, did not care if your character lived or died.

Ubik.

Don’t let the man who tore you down be the one to tell you who to vote for. You follow your own path.

:headscratch I suppose I shall take this into consideration.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Andy92 wrote:Hey Shea, you know who the first person to vote for you was? Getting you kicked out in round one? That merciless player that gave no thought to you, did not care if your character lived or died.

Ubik.

:headscratch I suppose I shall take this into consideration.
That’s all I would ask! Thank you for considering.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: someone’s nervous...

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik.

Why don’t you want us to vote for you? I thought you had a plan laid out where you’d be fine if we voted for you?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: someone’s nervous...

Post by Andy92 »

zazthespaz wrote:

Ubik.

Why don’t you want us to vote for you? I thought you had a plan laid out where you’d be fine if we voted for you?
Oh that was the old plan before I was told my vest would be knocked off with my clock sent back to 9:00 lol

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Never tire of Andy's scheming :lol

We already have the three votes necessary, but it would be nice to have unanimity with Shea's vote.
For all of the hope that it brings...

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ubik wrote:Never tire of Andy's scheming :lol

We already have the three votes necessary, but it would be nice to have unanimity with Shea's vote.
I have no idea what's even going on anymore because I figured when I died I didnt have to pay attention :lol

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

I have no idea what's even going on anymore because I figured when I died I didnt have to pay attention :lol
Shea - Here’s a recap - I fucked the townies by thinking Ubik was Clockmaker. Andy is the clockmaker. All the dead people (townies) can vote to kill him, but it will only take his armor off. Then we have to kill him dead again.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Shea - Here’s a recap - I fucked the townies by thinking Ubik was Clockmaker. Andy is the clockmaker. All the dead people (townies) can vote to kill him, but it will only take his armor off. Then we have to kill him dead again.
You just need to vote for someone else and let me go about my business so I can get my independent win. :D

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Adding some more pressure to this cooker!

Post by Inconquerable »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Thanks for reading the writeup...

Shea voting or not, there are three votes for Andy from the eligible dead players (I also assumed AB4's is official despite the lack of colour =P). I'm going to move this phase on shortly so if anybody has any last minute whatever, do so in the next few hours!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:Thanks for reading the writeup...
You're welcome! Anytime :)

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Inconquerable wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Thanks for reading the writeup...

Shea voting or not, there are three votes for Andy from the eligible dead players (I also assumed AB4's is official despite the lack of colour =P). I'm going to move this phase on shortly so if anybody has any last minute whatever, do so in the next few hours!
Do me a favor and kill me. :lol