SURVIVOR MAFIA - GAME OVER!!!

Talk about anything and everything here.
MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Its all Inconqs fault

Post by MaraCarr »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:I was really hoping this would be over by the time I got to Summer’s. Now I’ve got all this to read and Summer putting pressure on me! Ur all band.

What kind of band are we?
Blues Metal! :)

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: Adding some more pressure to this cooker!

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Inconquerable wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Ubik wrote:Never tire of Andy's scheming :lol

We already have the three votes necessary, but it would be nice to have unanimity with Shea's vote.
I have no idea what's even going on anymore because I figured when I died I didnt have to pay attention :lol
Thanks for reading the writeup...

Shea voting or not, there are three votes for Andy from the eligible dead players (I also assumed AB4's is official despite the lack of colour =P). I'm going to move this phase on shortly so if anybody has any last minute whatever, do so in the next few hours!
Hey now... I was lazy.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Tick tock, mother f - I'll stop.

Post by Inconquerable »

TRIBAL COUNCIL ONE IS OVER!
zazthespaz votes Andy92.
Ubik votes Andy92.
AB4Lyfe votes Andy92.

Andy92 (Mafia), the tribe has spoken.

DAY THREE BEGINS NOW!
Remaining players in alphabetical order:

Lotha
MaraCarr
Micky
Silver
The Dissident
zazisaspaz

Six players left, four votes are needed for the day kill!

Silver
Brand New Start

Re: SURVIVOR MAFIA - TRIBAL COUNCIL PHASE ONE!!

Post by Silver »

I'd like to formally apologize for being so quiet this game, I'm still trying to figure y'all out and how you play together. XD It's honestly really interesting to see.

Some general thoughts:
Maybe it's because the community I come from doesn't generally role claim until they're about to get daykilled but I don't trust Andy's Clockmaker claim. Anyone else wanna counterclaim that? I feel like if he's not Clockmaker (and I'm not saying that he is or isn't) then he'd be Retired Marine or maf.
AB4 claims that he jailed Lotha last night - Why? Did we get an explanation for that that I missed?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: SURVIVOR MAFIA - TRIBAL COUNCIL PHASE ONE!!

Post by Andy92 »

Silver wrote:I'd like to formally apologize for being so quiet this game, I'm still trying to figure y'all out and how you play together. XD It's honestly really interesting to see.

Some general thoughts:
Maybe it's because the community I come from doesn't generally role claim until they're about to get daykilled but I don't trust Andy's Clockmaker claim. Anyone else wanna counterclaim that? I feel like if he's not Clockmaker (and I'm not saying that he is or isn't) then he'd be Retired Marine or maf.
AB4 claims that he jailed Lotha last night - Why? Did we get an explanation for that that I missed?
I’m already dead after lying, please don’t make me suffer. :D
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: SURVIVOR MAFIA - DAY THREE!!!

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Ok seriously, who fucked Andy and made him convince us he was Clockmaker?

Lotha
Colloquial

P.S.: Screw you Andy

Post by Lotha »

You guys, okay, this will be a long one but I have to type it all out now because I'm swamped with work today and not feeling great so idk if I'll be able to get online as much as I did these days.

So last night, Silver makes this post:
This is interesting, but what if Andy's not the Clockmaker? We're all basing our plans off of that but how do we know he's not falsely claiming?
and I go hmmmm.

Then, barely 10 minutes after, Summer messages me, and that's where things get really interesting. She asks if I heard from Andy lately because he's in her inbox trying to cut some deal and since he called us both out as mafia, she thought he might be messaging us both. At this point I still believe Andy is the Clockmaker, so Summer instantly gets a "mafia" stamp in my head, but I take it as just Andy trying to secure his butt because his agreement with town isn't panning out. I tell Summer I haven't heard from him and ask what kind of deal does Andy want.

And she says he apparently thinks she's the real Clockmaker and wants to work together, and then right after sends me a message saying that Silver is probably the real Clockmaker.

So then I'm properly gobsmacked. I'm trusting Summer more at this point. I ask whether she thinks Mara and Dissident are the remaining mafs then and she says they probably are but that she's not sure of Andy's role yet and he isn't saying who his partners are. (This is all still happening before his role is revealed.)

I say I have to sleep on it. I wake up to a message from her in which she reiterates her suspicions of Mara and Dissident, says it would be smart to vote out Mara first, and claims a role.

Wrong role.

My role.

I'm sure she took a chance on it, because there are only two roles available and she hoped to gain my trust by saying it before I asked her or said mine. And it was a good play. Had she guessed it, I would've voted with her 100%. It's a risk approaching me and claiming a role first, but not a big one, because even if she's wrong, if I come out with it it'll be my word against hers, and I'll look like an aggressive mafia pusher. But fuck it, I see no other way. If you guys end up not trusting me then at least I tried.

So now I'm convinced that Andy saw his strategy failing, and sent Summer to my inbox to salvage what could be salvaged. I might not be the only one she's messaged.

Here are my thoughts:

a. Silver is the Clockmaker and we could stop her from winning but we cannot guarantee we'll be able to fight mafia after that. (We'd either be left with one townie against two mafs, if Silver kills a townie in the night stage, or with potentially Adrenaline Junkie, another townie and two mafs - in which case there might be another tribal council, or not, depending on whether Adrenaline Junkie is counted as dead.

Basically if we pursue Silver's vest to stop her from winning, it all gets really complicated. So my proposition to you, Silver, is: help us against mafia and have your win tonight by targeting the Adrenaline Junkie. Voting out a maf today won't affect your clock. Hopefully I'm not the only townie who would rather have a second place win than a loss. We need the Clockmaker's vote because we need four votes and there's only three of us -- and I don't think either of the mafs are willing to throw the other one under the bus now that we know who they are anyway.

b. Summer seemed to want to push on Mara so I'm pretty convinced Mara is the third townie. If we vote out Summer today, it'll only be the Dissident left. Then we either have a 2v1 vote on day 4 (if Micky is the one targeted by Silver) or we have a 1v1 and a clear-cut Tribal Council for the win.

So with all that in mind...

Vote: zazisaspaz

Think about it and make your decisions, Micky and Mara. I can't show you the receipts of mine and Summer's conversation and I know you two think I'm way too aggressive but that's because I care about winning this. If we vote out a maf, we win. If we vote out a townie, we lose. If we vote for the Clockmaker, we (probably) lose.

It's do or die.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

AB4Lyfe wrote:Ok seriously, who fucked Andy and made him convince us he was Clockmaker?
FFS this game is nuts :lol
For all of the hope that it brings...

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

First off: this game is just flat out fucked.

I don’t even know if I can trust Lotha but her post is so convincing.

Who the fuck knows?!

I don’t need no Red Bull with a game this nuts
Thanks Andy!

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Hahahahahahahaha well played, Lotha, well played.
1. Andy messaged me thinking I was the real Clockmaker. I am not, but went along with it to try and figure out who the other mafia members are.
2. I took a huge risk and messaged Lotha. (Thinking if she’s mafia she’s going to try to kill me anyways and probably already knows about Andy’s messages, so YOLO and hopefully she’s a townie) Apparently that blew up in my face and now I’m being targeted.
3. Silver has made it pretty clear that she’s the clockmaker.
4. Clockmaker will make a kill tonight. If they choose a townie, they win 1st place and then we’re tied in the number of townies and mafia again.
5. I would like to wait and see if we’re going to all vote Silver, otherwise I need to vote Lotha because she’s the only confirmed mafia that I know of thus far.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Somebody get this woman an Oscar!

Post by zazisaspaz »

Inconquerable wrote:
OTHER NOTES

If the Clockmaker achieves their win condition of hitting midnight, the game will continue. The Clockmaker will be declared the winner, but the cast members and mafia will battle it out for second place.

No votes will not be allowed in this game.

IMPORTANT: You may not take a screenshot of the PM that I send you with your role in it to show other players in any form.

ALSO IMPORTANT: please bold

CAST MEMBERS
SHEAKENBAKEN (Gunsmith)
AB4Lyfe (Left-Behind Intern)
Andy92 (Mafia)
zazthespaz (Cast Member/Townie)
Ubik (Cast Member/Townie)
Micky
Lotha
Silver
MaraCarr
zazisaspaz
The Dissident[/center]
I colored coordinated names based on my suspicions and also to show there’s nothing saying we can’t screenshot messages to each other :D (I know, it’s shady, but I’ve got nothing else)
EDIT: just kidding, we now can’t do any screenshots :D
Just know this about my conversation with Lotha
:
I know it doesn’t prove my role or innocence, but it does show that I was not pushing to vote off Mara. If I were, I would have said “I think we should vote for Mara” :lol
Just some evidence to help paint a fuller picture of why I know I can’t trust Lotha. But dang, you gotta give her credit for such a well-crafted post!
Last edited by zazisaspaz on Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lotha
Colloquial

Nice try, though.

Post by Lotha »

You know what guys I actually have a screenshot of Summer admitting she's mafia, let me just whip out my Photoshop real quick.

Edit: just kidding, we never could do any screenshots, especially fake ones
Last edited by Lotha on Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

*eats popcorn covered in monster energy drink*
Thanks Andy!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I have a screenshot from Ubik and zaz telling me that they got eliminated before I did.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Andy92 wrote:I have a screenshot from Ubik and zaz telling me that they got eliminated before I did.

I got a screenshot from Zaz where he tells me I ruined his birthday gift for me

Realistically I can’t decide who to vote for yet. But who I’m leaning towards may surprise you

Edit: So, after serious thinking, several lines of cocaine and 3 cans of Bang energy drink and one long free fall off the Empire State Building, I have decided who I am voting for.

Vote:Mara

Mara is one of the most genuinely sweet people on the board, but you k is what they say, it’s always the ones you least expect.

I spent hours on this.

Also, Andy is on a whole new level of jerk with this game :lol
Thanks Andy!

Silver
Brand New Start

Post by Silver »

Oh things got spiiiccyyyyyyy.

Summer is Zaz, correct?
I'm buying Lotha's post, but Zaz's defense... Something about it rings true. Hmmmmmmm. That's gonna be interesting to keep an eye on.

I'd love to hear from Mara, after Micky's post.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: We're all zaz deep down.

Post by Inconquerable »

Silver wrote:Oh things got spiiiccyyyyyyy.

Summer is Zaz, correct?
I'm buying Lotha's post, but Zaz's defense... Something about it rings true. Hmmmmmmm. That's gonna be interesting to keep an eye on.

Just to clarify for you, Summer is zazISAspaz. Cam, her brother, is zazTHEspaz. There's another zaz on the board somewhere but that was a joke account I think?

Silver
Brand New Start

Post by Silver »

Inconquerable wrote:

Summer is Zaz, correct?

Just to clarify for you, Summer is zazISAspaz. Cam, her brother, is zazTHEspaz. There's another zaz on the board somewhere but that was a joke account I think?
OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Okay. XD Boy I'm observant. I thought there was just one Zaz. I'll pay closer attention. Thanks XD

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:

Summer is Zaz, correct?

Are you referring to sheathespaz, Kristen? :lol Cause you just reminded me that they existed :lol :lol

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Micky wrote:Edit: So, after serious thinking, several lines of cocaine and 3 cans of Bang energy drink and one long free fall off the Empire State Building, I have decided who I am voting for.

Vote:Mara

Mara is one of the most genuinely sweet people on the board, but you k is what they say, it’s always the ones you least expect.
Every time I see the word cocaine I think about the “Dead Pool” does “Bob Ross” YouTube preview of “Dead Pool 2”! (It’s hilarious.) Bang ... Purple Haze ...my favorite!

Thank you! I can be a lot like the sour patch kids.. first I’m sour, then I’m sweet! ;)

Micky... You have to “take a chance” and trust me on this... I can assure you... you don’t want to vote for me. We have to stick together here.

I think Lotha’s post is very well thought out and almost had me convinced until I read what Zaz said, “ Just know this about my conversation with Lotha:
I know it doesn’t prove my role or innocence, but it does show that I was not pushing to vote off Mara. If I were, I would have said “I think we should vote for Mara” :lol
Just some evidence to help paint a fuller picture of why I know I can’t trust Lotha. But dang, you gotta give her credit for such a well-crafted post!”

I am torn on my vote right now and have to think a little more about it! But I’m leaning toward Lotha! :wtf