SURVIVOR MAFIA - GAME OVER!!!

Talk about anything and everything here.
Lotha
Colloquial

Re: SURVIVOR MAFIA - GAME OVER!!!

Post by Lotha »

Lol as soon as you told Andy you were the Adrenaline Junkie he naturally told me, and then I had to pretend not to know and call you out on being spammy because I wasn't supposed to know that :X Hoped to make you a bit more heavy-handed with the hints haha. But I did miss the anagrams and stuff. So much effort went into that!
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

I jailed Andy on accident, because I thought “wait, shit, he’s the Clockmaker. I need to jail the Mafia I think is going to kill me.”

FUUUUUUUCK

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Well, you did jail a mafia. Twice, technically.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Also Silver, don't think I didn't notice you targeted me with your first kill! Your card is marked.
For all of the hope that it brings...

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

First, I thought the Clockmaker was Ubik.

Then, I thought it was Summer.

Silver comes in a little later, “hey guys, are we sure Andy is the Clockmaker...?”

And then I knew I messed up. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Silver
Brand New Start

Post by Silver »

Okay firstly LEMME JUST GLOAT BECAUSE I KNEW DISSIDENT WAS MAFIA AFTER THAT SUMMER KILL. I was gonna take my win then majorly push there today. Lotha was a pretty easy mafia progression after the Summer kill, too. Good game everyone, this was super fun and we all did great!
Ubik wrote:Also Silver, don't think I didn't notice you targeted me with your first kill! Your card is marked.
Imma be honest that first n1 kill I closed my eyes, wildly scrolled over one of the pages, stopped, and opened my eyes to reveal my mouse on you. XD
Andy92 wrote:First, I thought the Clockmaker was Ubik.

Then, I thought it was Summer.

Silver comes in a little later, “hey guys, are we sure Andy is the Clockmaker...?”

And then I knew I messed up. :lol
XD It was quite entertaining watching everyone fall for you being Clockmaker, and I was debating not saying anything at all, lol!

Also Micky at first I was very concerned for your liver but then around the gorilla post I had a lightbulb moment. Didn't pick up on those anagrams or other clues, though, good job!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

That was fun even though we lost! Great job hosting my Friend, thanks for inviting me. Everyone did great! I’m off to some beach... some where. My happy place! :)

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Never not recruiting.

Post by Inconquerable »

MaraCarr wrote:That was fun even though we lost! Great job hosting my Friend, thanks for inviting me. Everyone did great! I’m off to some beach... some where. My happy place! :)
Glad you could join us again! You had one of the most rock solid town posts at the end of the game as well, got to give you a shout out on that one! Would love to have you in Dissident's game as well if you can swing it. I know you're starting your new job soon so no pressure.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Never not recruiting.

Post by MaraCarr »

Inconquerable wrote:
MaraCarr wrote:That was fun even though we lost! Great job hosting my Friend, thanks for inviting me. Everyone did great! I’m off to some beach... some where. My happy place! :)
Glad you could join us again! You had one of the most rock solid town posts at the end of the game as well, got to give you a shout out on that one! Would love to have you in Dissident's game as well if you can swing it. I know you're starting your new job soon so no pressure.
Thank you! I am finally starting to figure some things out. However, I’m going on a little trip before my new contract starts... so I will be missing for a while, it usually takes me a few weeks to get adjusted to a new facility. But hope to do it again another time! Hope you all have a a lot of fun! :)

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: We'll have fun killing each other. It's what we do.

Post by Inconquerable »

MaraCarr wrote:
Inconquerable wrote:
Thank you! I am finally starting to figure some things out. However, I’m going on a little trip before my new contract starts... so I will be missing for a while, it usually takes me a few weeks to get adjusted to a new facility. But hope to do it again another time! Hope you all have a a lot of fun! :)
Looks like we have plenty of games lined up so we'll catch you when you're back. Enjoy your trip! You deserve it! <3

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

Thank you so much! I am truly exhausted and after working all night. I’m so glad my kids are driving me to the coast. It’s bitter sweet when your baby turns 21. Its sad because I don’t want her to grow up. I wish every day I could go back in time and do it all over again. It’s so rewarding on the other hand to see what an incredibly beautiful woman she has grown into. She is no party animal like I was at her age (thank God)... but her Birthday wish was to order a drink on the beach! So ... that is exactly what me and a car load of other young people are doing! :) So I’m gonna sleep on the drive...Since I haven’t! LOL

You are awesome... thank you for being so kind! Wish you were going with us! :)

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

^^ what a fabulous idea and even more wonderful you get to share in the fun!
I’m sure it was a fantastic trip :cheers

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

zazisaspaz wrote:^^ what a fabulous idea and even more wonderful you get to share in the fun!
I’m sure it was a fantastic trip :cheers
It was beautiful! The weather and ocean were perfect. Sushi was so amazing and I’m so incredibly thankful that they chose to have me come along on this trip since I was the only old person... it’s was so very flattering! Haha!. Although they did ditch me after dinner for golf but it really was my bedtime! Hahaha!
She ordered a drink.. Pina Colada topped off with 151...(damn thing cost a small fortune)! She took one sip and slid it over to me.. said it was awful!!! Hahaha! Then she ordered a virgin pina colada and loved it! :cheers