“You Will Be Remembered” Tribute

Talk about anything and everything here.
MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

“You Will Be Remembered” Tribute

Post by MaraCarr »

I must say while watching this video I cried. I’m a nurse working in the midst of this horrible sickness.

Incredible song and beautiful video that speaks the truth of what is happening everywhere right now!

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/alter ... -pandemic/
Last edited by MaraCarr on Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: <3

Post by Inconquerable »

You're a beautiful person, Mara. I can't even imagine how hard it is out there right now and I thank you so much for everything you have and continue to do. You have my support fully and completely. If you ever need to talk you know where to find me!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: <3

Post by MaraCarr »

Inconquerable wrote:You're a beautiful person, Mara. I can't even imagine how hard it is out there right now and I thank you so much for everything you have and continue to do. You have my support fully and completely. If you ever need to talk you know where to find me!
Thank you so much so are you. I appreciate you guys so much and think you are awesome. Its nice to come and vent here. I see a lot of sickness and death. Music helps, books, games, movies and art. It is all very healing.

My neighbor is an ICU nurse and flew to New York to help them. She is supposed to return next week and I look forward to hearing from her. I've had a few contact me to go to New York when this contract is complete. I may do it depending on what she returns and tells me.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: “You Will Be Remembered” Tribute

Post by riemslag1 »

This clip made the song better !