PURGATORY MAFIA - GURTHIE7 vs. NAHAA GAME OVER! SEE PG 35!

Talk about anything and everything here.
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: PURGATORY MAFIA - GURTHIE7 vs. NAHAA HELL PHASE #004

Post by anguyen92 »

Timotheus wrote:We'll see. Kev, don't let anybody fool you into sending Ubik or zaz to heaven next phase.
But that means I have to vote for Shea, and he's the one person I cannot trust to send him to heaven. The other two guys I believe more at the start of the game, but now I have no idea until I do my research. Again......

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: WAIT WHAT?!

Post by Inconquerable »

This hell phase was quick and to the point, like the assassination of Marko Stunt at the hands of Lance Archer on Dynamite. Timo quickly offered himself up for the sake of the remaining residents of purgatory, and the rest of the field obliged. As Timo’s soul descended to hell, he was greeted by Micky.

“Creepy Uncle Timo!!” Micky said with excitement. “Oh good, someone else I can ask to move in with. Don’t take this chance for granite, bro,” Gurthie said.

As AB4Lyfe snuck up behind Micky, Timo said “don’t be too excited to see me.”

Had he actually just given up? Did he throw the game because he was fed up of fighting? Did he realize that he didn’t stand a chance after the Millionaire, Andy dropped his last will? Was this the biggest walk out since Bret Hart (rightfully) walked out on the WWF after the Montreal Screwjob?

No.

TIMOTHEUS (townie) HAS BEEN SENT TO HELL!

Heaven phase #004 has begun! With only four players left, three votes are needed to send another player to heaven to become the next martyr.

A reminder that after this phase, the number of townies vs. mafia in heaven will again be revealed.

Micky
On The Rail

Re: PURGATORY MAFIA - GURTHIE7 vs. NAHAA HELL PHASE #004

Post by Micky »

Timotheus wrote:Vote: Timo

Seriously, do it. Not doing this to give up, or disrespect Incon. It's the only way for townies to know what's going on.
@ me next time bruh
Thanks Andy!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: PURGATORY MAFIA - GURTHIE7 vs. NAHAA HEAVEN PHASE #004

Post by anguyen92 »

Awww, man. 3 votes to get to heaven. I don't necessarily trust Shea to send to heaven and I don't think I can convince you guys to send me to heaven. That stated, I never doubted Timo for any second at all (even with Andy's last will and all), so I guess I will go ahead and do the rational thing.

Vote: Shea

This is going to suck if Shea does end up being Mafia, because that means my read was right all along.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

bnllgt tglo wfy you fnvc to nht so sjcthf

g bomt fnvc n rcnb om sfcn achnusc fcs bomc motfgme tfc wfokc enlc

aut om anknmhc gb prcdcr jcv nroumb to lnjc bchgsgoms gd wc nrc stgkk nkgvc nmb wgkk bo ns tglo gmstruhtcb gm mot scmbgme znz up

Vote Shea
For all of the hope that it brings...

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Oh, for crying out loud, Zaz or Shea. Post something. I've been sitting here for an hour trying to figure this out and re-reading this thread. We've gone over 12 hours on a Friday night/Saturday morning since the last phase ended.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

I've got popcorn. I'm ready
Thanks Andy!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Micky wrote:I've got popcorn. I'm ready
Samesies. And I got nothing to do, so get on with it!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Watch out boys, Kev’s comin in hot!

Post by zazthespaz »

Idk, I can’t justify sending Shea to heaven before Kev or Ubik. Shea has barely expressed any views leading me to think he could’ve been told to play the quiet card by the mafia. Gimme a little bit to review.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Watch out boys, Kev’s comin in hot!

Post by Ubik »

zazthespaz wrote:Idk, I can’t justify sending Shea to heaven before Kev or Ubik. Shea has barely expressed any views leading me to think he could’ve been told to play the quiet card by the mafia. Gimme a little bit to review.
gd fcs lndgn gl iust lnjgme gt n pokghy to votc dor fgl bny omc cvcry enlc fcmhcdortf
For all of the hope that it brings...

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: somewhere, someone is making the connection that Kev = Anguyen92 for the first time...

Post by zazthespaz »

Took a shower, did some thinking (mostly washing though) and have decided that I want Kev to go to hev. A) It rhymes. B) I feel it's a safer bet that Kev is a townie than Shea is. C) Kev is a more reliable judge of character should it come down to Judgement Day.

In the hell phase, Ubik and I will vote Shea off and hopefully it will be revealed that he's mafia. If I'm wrong, then we get to Judgment Day and all the martyrs get to vote between Ubik and I for which goes to heaven.

Vote: Anguyen92
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, it's been 8 years, so I'm hoping people can make that connection. All right, let's see what Shea thinks.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Hopefully Shea doesn't see that. TREMONTI! TREMONTI! LOOK UP HERE SHEA! TREMONTI!!!

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote:Well, it's been 8 years, so I'm hoping people can make that connection. All right, let's see what Shea thinks.
(psst - Kev! You're allowed to vote for yourself in this game!!! Especially for heaven!!!)
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: even Lotha!

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote:I want to be honorable. I will see how Shea votes.
He's definitely going to vote for himself - 100%. If he does then the vote count will be 3 for Shea and 1 for you so Shea will have the majority and go to heaven. I can't guarantee what I'll do in the next round (hell phase) if that happens. Between you and Ubik, it's not an easy choice for me. I think you're both townies but Timo put a mark on Ubik and I so that's holding us back from sending Ubik now. At the very least, switch your vote so that if Shea does vote for himself, it puts us at a stalemate and buys you some thinking time.

(FYI - Summer voted herself into heaven and nobody gave her any flak for that)
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: even Lotha!

Post by anguyen92 »

zazthespaz wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:I want to be honorable. I will see how Shea votes.
He's definitely going to vote for himself - 100%. If he does then the vote count will be 3 for Shea and 1 for you so Shea will have the majority and go to heaven. I can't guarantee what I'll do in the next round (hell phase) if that happens. Between you and Ubik, it's not an easy choice for me. I think you're both townies but Timo put a mark on Ubik and I so that's holding us back from sending Ubik now. At the very least, switch your vote so that if Shea does vote for himself, it puts us at a stalemate and buys you some thinking time.

(FYI - Summer voted herself into heaven and nobody gave her any flak for that)
I mean Then if Shea votes for himself, I will switch.......... I want to see what Shea thinks about all of this if I need to switch if needed then I'll switch.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

VOTE: BAKEN

Voting for myself to be sent to heaven so we hit the three vote req.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: "The past will hunt you down, and return to tell on you"

Post by zazthespaz »

Just a reminder...
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Send me to hell! #martyr [do it quickly] mongrel pissant (finished)
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:Why are you asking to be sent to hell, Shea? [Answer fast, peasant]
Cause it's warm down there. I'd imagine it'd be too cold up in heaven :P :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, now we need to get Ubik back up and wrap up this phase, because the vote is tied at 2.