"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- TOWNIES WIN

Talk about anything and everything here.
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: It is Friday...

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:Have we reached the point in the game where we can "vote: shea" without consequence?
The only way there wouldnt be consequence for voting me is if you were Mafia cause Im a townie :shrug

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: he may be a townie, but #notmytownie

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:Have we reached the point in the game where we can "vote: shea" without consequence?
The only way there wouldnt be consequence for voting me is if you were Mafia cause Im a townie :shrug
Well it's 12:49 am local time and my dad always told me to take initiative so might was well get this ball rolling:

Vote: Sheakenbaken

edit: wtf apparently board times are about 5 minutes ahead of my pc clock.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Judy is willing to change her mind too.

Post by Inconquerable »

I don't know if I can get behind a Shea vote right now. He didn't give an explanation for his vote (even just saying it was a random choice would have been better truthfully), but I don't think it's him. I'm curious about Andy and AB4Lyfe right now. AB4 is playing like he usually does, which I never know how to read, Andy is being a little bit more antagonistic this time than the last few games and other than his no vote, hasn't really said much game-related. If I have to vote right now (and I was told to do so!), I'll put a vote in for Andy.

Vote: Andy92.

I'm open to changing my mind on this though.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- DAY 2 HAS BEGUN!

Post by AB4Lyfe »

VOTE: CAM

Yes, we’ve probably reached the point where we can vote for Shea without consequence. However, I always sus the person who verbalizes this because if Shea’s not Mafia (which I don’t believe he is), then it’s possible the mafia just got a free kill. Sorry Cam, not personal, just a rule I have.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

To be honest I haven’t said quite as much game related because there isn’t too much to go off of lol.

Some people have been pretty quiet but sometimes that’s more about life getting in the way than actual game strategy. With that being said I have no idea how to read The Dissident/Timo/Summer in this game with their posts being so limited.

I feel like based on Incon’s posts she -probably- isn’t mafia. So I’m not gonna return the vote for her right now unless something changes. My train of thought leads me more towards someone trying to be a bit more quiet about their approach to not draw attention, and I think Incon has posted the most so far lol

If I have to put out a vote to move the game along, I’m gonna suspect someone who’s played a bit more quietly than normal and is also a vet at the game, and that pretty much leaves me here.

Vote: Timo
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

vote: Cam

He’s always all about the details and I could see him picking up on “I have to tell the police.” He’s a clever little duck. It would definitely be enough to make him wary.

I’m starting to have a hunch it’s a Cameron and Andy team.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: I’m sorry everyone, but the girls are really questioning IQ levels in this one.

Post by Andy92 »

Honestly I’m gonna take it as a compliment that you mentioned my name in your “the mafia must be smart” theory.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Cancel that. Take your time.
Thanks Andy!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Even though my Ubik/Canada/Mexit theory is pretty sound.

Post by zazthespaz »

AB4Lyfe wrote:VOTE: CAM

Yes, we’ve probably reached the point where we can vote for Shea without consequence. However, I always sus the person who verbalizes this because if Shea’s not Mafia (which I don’t believe he is), then it’s possible the mafia just got a free kill. Sorry Cam, not personal, just a rule I have.
That's fair. That's what I get for drinking and typing.
zazisaspaz wrote:vote: Cam

He’s always all about the details and I could see him picking up on “I have to tell the police.” He’s a clever little duck. It would definitely be enough to make him wary.

I’m starting to have a hunch it’s a Cameron and Andy team.
No, I'm good at making small details. Horrible at picking up on them! I'm pretty stupid; I know I brag about getting an A in physics senior year all the time, but that was pretty much the peak of my intelligence :lol

That being said, now that I've gotten the ball successfully rolling and people talking, I'll rescind my vote for Shea. I don't know who to vote for yet so I'll mull it over for a while.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Ubik help Judy take notes!

Post by Inconquerable »

zazisaspaz wrote:vote: Cam

I buy this.
zazthespaz wrote:No, I'm good at making small details. Horrible at picking up on them! I'm pretty stupid; I know I brag about getting an A in physics senior year all the time, but that was pretty much the peak of my intelligence :lol
Don't think I buy this as an explanation. Looking your way now, Gus!

The Dissident
White Knuckled

Post by The Dissident »

Vote: Cam

Seems to be the most likely based on the evidence other plays have presented. My thoughts remain that we don't really know too much which sucks since this could potentially just lower the amount of people Mafia have to go through to get their win condition.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I don’t think Timo is gonna show up for a counterargument. :lol

I agree with the arguments towards the mafia being more experienced which is why Timo came to mind originally. But I don’t have a concrete reason to vote for Timo over Cameron based on what we know. So with that being said:

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Rock N95 F'n Roll!

Post by zazthespaz »

Alright, despite an initial, and probably credible vote for Timo, it looks like it's going to be me. So, here's a last ditch Ubik-style effort to change your minds.

Here in (insert town name here) I have been preparing for a possible Guns n Roses tour to come by and I made GnR themed N95 facemasks to make some money for myself. If you kill me, I have hidden these facemasks and you will never find them. So, for your own safety, don't vote me. Vote: Timo

anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Sorry, I'm not that active this game. It's just when I'm here nothing's happening except for people talking about Shea and Canada.

The biggest stirrer of chaos, I guess is Cam...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

The town of Woodsboro was shocked by the brutal murder of Gale Weathers, however, the killer left a clue behind...his cell phone.

The police find the phone and track it to none other STU (Zazthespaz), and upon attempting to arrest them, he pulls out a guitar and tries serenading them a rendition of the Canadian National Anthem to keep from going to jail...they immediately shoot him dead at the sound of his horrendous singing and his obvious racism towards Canadians

STU- Mafia Assistant (Zazthespaz) is dead
We are now entering Night Phase 2. PM ME YOUR ACTIONS!
Thanks Andy!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- NIGHT PHASE 2!

Post by AB4Lyfe »

BOOM!!! Let’s go.

Micky
On The Rail

Re: "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"-MAFIA GAME!- NIGHT PHASE 2!

Post by Micky »

Deputy Dewey was the first one at the crime scene and noticed the cell phone left behind.

He was sitting at his desk going through the phone, trying to figure out if Stu had an accomplice, because lets face it, Stu wasn’t the brightest guy in the world, no way he could have done this alone.

Dewey saw a message in the phone from someone, it said “Did you get her?”

Dewey thought about this for a minute, and had a hunch he was on the right track. However, he didn’t want to be embarrassed by bringing in the wrong suspect. So, he put the cell phone in his pocket and he decided he was going to go at this “lone-wolf” style. No assistance from Deputy Judy, the sherrif, nobody. Just him.

Dewey began walking to his cruiser, when he was stopped by Deputy Judy.

Judy: Where ya going Dew?

Dew: Following up on a lead

Judy: Need any help with anything?

Dewey: No, Judy you make everything too obvious.

Dewey began walking to his car, he was in a parking lot full of cars, but no people, and ironically enough, no security cameras. (Go figure, right?. His cell phone rings, it’s his sister, Tatum.

He ignores the call, she calls once more and he ignores it again. He’s a man on a mission, he can’t be bothered with her.

His phone rings one more time but this time he answers

Dewey: TATUM LEAVE ME ALONE!

Man: You look like you’re already alone, Deputy.

Dewey: Who is this?

Dewey puts one hand on his gun, prepared to draw it at any point.

Man: Turn around and find out.

The man hangs up, Dewey turns around with his gun drawn to nobody there. From behind him, the killer runs up and stabs him in the back, then slams his head against the window of a police cruiser, cracking it.

Dewey lays on the ground, blood pouring from his back and head. The killer looks down and says “Nice try Deputy.” then stabs him one more time, killing him. He reaches into the Deputy’s pocket, grabs the cell phone and runs of.
Deputy Dewey (Inconquerable), is dead! Day 3 has begun!
Thanks Andy!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: When I realized the connection, I let out a little Scream

Post by zazthespaz »

Damn Shea, savage post! I got lucky discovering Judy :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Micky
On The Rail