The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
User avatar
maximzub
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?

Post by maximzub »

zazthespaz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:40 pm
Ryan wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:40 am:shifty
TABN Admin wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm 8. Spamming of any kind will not be tolerated. This ranges from simply useless posts in threads, posts with merely several smilies...
It's the Total Randomness Thread. Aren't useless posts allowed?
If you believe in nothing else
Just keep believing in yourself
There will be times of trouble and it's gonna hurt like hell
This much I know
All ends well, it all ends well


Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Alter Bridge Songs I Haven't Heard Yet
My Dream Alter Bridge Setlist
What The Songs Mean To Me

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13270
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: testin out the emojis!

Post by zazthespaz »

maximzub wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:40 pm
zazthespaz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:40 pm
Ryan wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:40 am:shifty
TABN Admin wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm 8. Spamming of any kind will not be tolerated. This ranges from simply useless posts in threads, posts with merely several smilies...
It's the Total Randomness Thread. Aren't useless posts allowed?
No. Create a Total Useless Thread if you want to be useless. I will not have my randomness diluted by uselessness.

Also, a uselessness thread would have the point of being the destination for people who want to want to be useless, therefore, it wouldn’t be useless and would be self-defeating in purpose. DENIED.

🤗
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

User avatar
maximzub
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: testin out the emojis!

Post by maximzub »

zazthespaz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:25 pmAlso, a uselessness thread would have the point of being the destination for people who want to want to be useless, therefore, it wouldn’t be useless and would be self-defeating in purpose. DENIED.

🤗
Now this is why you're my favorite TABN user :lol
If you believe in nothing else
Just keep believing in yourself
There will be times of trouble and it's gonna hurt like hell
This much I know
All ends well, it all ends well


Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Alter Bridge Songs I Haven't Heard Yet
My Dream Alter Bridge Setlist
What The Songs Mean To Me

User avatar
gbruin
MEGLADONG
Posts: 7283
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO

Math denial...That's so 2020.

Post by gbruin »

zazthespaz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:40 pm
Ryan wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:40 am:shifty
TABN Admin wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm 8. Spamming of any kind will not be tolerated. This ranges from simply useless posts in threads, posts with merely several smilies...
Allowed. One is clearly less than merely several, meaning rule 8 does not apply.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

User avatar
Ryan
Blood Machines
Posts: 29804
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: testin out the emojis!

Post by Ryan »

zazthespaz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:25 pm
maximzub wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:40 pm
zazthespaz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:40 pm
Ryan wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:40 am:shifty
TABN Admin wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm 8. Spamming of any kind will not be tolerated. This ranges from simply useless posts in threads, posts with merely several smilies...
It's the Total Randomness Thread. Aren't useless posts allowed?
No. Create a Total Useless Thread if you want to be useless. I will not have my randomness diluted by uselessness.

Also, a uselessness thread would have the point of being the destination for people who want to want to be useless, therefore, it wouldn’t be useless and would be self-defeating in purpose. DENIED.

🤗
Your randomness? :rolleyes
Photobucket cash grab.

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13270
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: I knew Greg would point that out and I chose to ignore it...

Post by zazthespaz »

Ryan wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:19 am
zazthespaz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:25 pm
maximzub wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:40 pm
zazthespaz wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:40 pm
Ryan wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:40 am:shifty
TABN Admin wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm 8. Spamming of any kind will not be tolerated. This ranges from simply useless posts in threads, posts with merely several smilies...
It's the Total Randomness Thread. Aren't useless posts allowed?
No. Create a Total Useless Thread if you want to be useless. I will not have my randomness diluted by uselessness.

Also, a uselessness thread would have the point of being the destination for people who want to want to be useless, therefore, it wouldn’t be useless and would be self-defeating in purpose. DENIED.

🤗
Your randomness? :rolleyes
Image
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

User avatar
Ryan
Blood Machines
Posts: 29804
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Ryan »

Hahaha nice.
Photobucket cash grab.

User avatar
maximzub
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by maximzub »

Timotheus wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:06 am Grow a healthy friendship with this person. A good friendship is the base of a good relationship anyway. Spend more time with her, get to know her better. Whatever happens afterwards, happens...
So far, so good. We're doing exactly that. I'm starting to get some vibes that she might actually like me back. I'm still not telling her yet.
If you believe in nothing else
Just keep believing in yourself
There will be times of trouble and it's gonna hurt like hell
This much I know
All ends well, it all ends well


Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Alter Bridge Songs I Haven't Heard Yet
My Dream Alter Bridge Setlist
What The Songs Mean To Me

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 9652
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by anguyen92 »

Also, whatever you do, don't throw a fit if it turns out that she likes someone else. I've read too many manga romance series and certain characters just can't help but meddle in a couple's affairs because they wanted to be with a particular person.

Thankfully, I wasn't and never will be that person. In fact, I would rather prefer it if the person I liked was with someone and she's happy about it and everything.

User avatar
maximzub
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by maximzub »

anguyen92 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:33 pm Thankfully, I wasn't and never will be that person. In fact, I would rather prefer it if the person I liked was with someone and she's happy about it and everything.
I was that person with my second-to-previous crush. And with my previous crush, she was already in a relationship. Now I know better. Still, it's not wrong to speculate! :)
If you believe in nothing else
Just keep believing in yourself
There will be times of trouble and it's gonna hurt like hell
This much I know
All ends well, it all ends well


Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Alter Bridge Songs I Haven't Heard Yet
My Dream Alter Bridge Setlist
What The Songs Mean To Me

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13270
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: Not talking to you, spammers.

Post by zazthespaz »

I took Facebook off of my shortcuts bar a year or two ago because I would mindlessly click on it when I got bored and realized how bad for me that was. Now I'm finding I'm doing the same with TABN but I don't want to remove it from my shortcuts bar, so instead I'm going to ask that you all start posting more interesting stuff more frequently.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

User avatar
gbruin
MEGLADONG
Posts: 7283
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO

I'll start.

Post by gbruin »

zazthespaz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 pm I took Facebook off of my shortcuts bar a year or two ago because I would mindlessly click on it when I got bored and realized how bad for me that was. Now I'm finding I'm doing the same with TABN but I don't want to remove it from my shortcuts bar, so instead I'm going to ask that you all start posting more interesting stuff more frequently.
Ok.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13270
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: When you've hit rock bottom, tell Greg hi.

Post by zazthespaz »

gbruin wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:14 pm
zazthespaz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 pm I took Facebook off of my shortcuts bar a year or two ago because I would mindlessly click on it when I got bored and realized how bad for me that was. Now I'm finding I'm doing the same with TABN but I don't want to remove it from my shortcuts bar, so instead I'm going to ask that you all start posting more interesting stuff more frequently.
Ok.
Greg coming in and setting the bar very low. What a pal.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 9652
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, pandemic life has taken away my abilities to go to concerts or hockey games and once you remove those, I don't have much stories to tell.

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13270
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: Don't play priest.

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:27 pm Well, pandemic life has taken away my abilities to go to concerts or hockey games and once you remove those, I don't have much stories to tell.
Kev, I want you to start writing a LOTR style novel series based on the adventures of a new character you create in WoW.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 9652
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by anguyen92 »

I'll think about it. About the adventures of playing a Vulpera mage? Nothing like a nice furry casting fire spells.

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13270
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: Andy is still making me read his.

Post by zazthespaz »

Please don't turn this into a furry fanfic.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13721
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

And you still haven’t read The Way of Kings

Post by Andy92 »

I only write Stormlight fanfic for mafia games.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

User avatar
gbruin
MEGLADONG
Posts: 7283
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO

Bring blankets

Post by gbruin »

zazthespaz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:17 pm
gbruin wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:14 pm
zazthespaz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 pm I took Facebook off of my shortcuts bar a year or two ago because I would mindlessly click on it when I got bored and realized how bad for me that was. Now I'm finding I'm doing the same with TABN but I don't want to remove it from my shortcuts bar, so instead I'm going to ask that you all start posting more interesting stuff more frequently.
Ok.
Greg coming in and setting the bar very low. What a pal.
The only way from here is up. Guaranteed success to follow!
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 13270
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: I was gonna use your last name for alliteration, but idk if you'd be comfortable with that.

Post by zazthespaz »

gbruin wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:41 am
zazthespaz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:17 pm
gbruin wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:14 pm
zazthespaz wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:11 pm I took Facebook off of my shortcuts bar a year or two ago because I would mindlessly click on it when I got bored and realized how bad for me that was. Now I'm finding I'm doing the same with TABN but I don't want to remove it from my shortcuts bar, so instead I'm going to ask that you all start posting more interesting stuff more frequently.
Ok.
Greg coming in and setting the bar very low. What a pal.
The only way from here is up. Guaranteed success to follow!
:lol :lol The "Greg Bump"
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Post Reply