The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: It's not a wormhole, Greg. You Dunenerd.

Post by zazthespaz »

Thanks everyone!
gbruin wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:52 am Whoa, Min's computer showing Shea's reply right below Min's reply to Shea's reply...
TABNception
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

I will figure it out!

Post by MaraCarr »

Merinda
Sig Queen

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Merinda »

test

EDIT: Wtf, I've been trying to post all day and the one time I post a 'test' post it works. The amount of times I copy/pasted my text over and over... :slam

gbruin
MEGLADONG

I'm really gonna miss her.

Post by gbruin »

Hmmm. Hey, zaz, Merinda has apparently devolved into spamming.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: *men everywhere collectively sigh*

Post by zazthespaz »

Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you a couple questions to verify if you should be here or not. First of all, is there someone else who may be able to type for you for the rest of the day?

I've actually run into a similar situation before - I think there may be a series of characters that stops a post from posting, but I'm not sure what it is. Try changing some of the post. It's not a matter of how long it is, I know of that.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Johnny Depp

Post by MaraCarr »

My gorgeous co-worker and I have decided to create a 5K … “Will Run For Johnny•. All proceeds go to abused husbands! :) Anyone want to sign up? Alll profits go to Domestic Violence… better said!
We really want to open the door to men as well. Many men are hurt and abused by their wives. They are hit physically and verbally abused. They don’t speak up because of the stigma and it’s not fair.
“ We are running for them!’

He is such a huge talent and has given so much to all of us. I look forward to seeing him with a huge come back! I’m glad he had the courage to stand up and fight! The truth always comes out! Karma…
Last edited by MaraCarr on Wed May 04, 2022 11:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Pics

Post by MaraCarr »

How do you guys post pics?

I have some great pics from Louder than Life I made. I haven’t shared anywhere. Also some of AB and Tremonti and Daughtry. I’m not into posting them for just anyone… but I know you guys here are true fans and would appreciate them!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Pics

Post by MaraCarr »

How do you guys post pics?

I have some great pics from Louder than Life I made. I haven’t shared anywhere. Also some of AB and Tremonti and Daughtry. I’m not into posting them for just anyone… but I know you guys here are true fans and would appreciate them!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

In reverse order

Post by gbruin »

MaraCarr wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:02 pm How do you guys post pics?

To post pics, you have to upload them to a hosting site of some sort. The site will assign an embed code (usu an img address) to each photo and you just drop that address in here using the insert image icon that you find by clicking the Full Editor & Preview button. It's basically the same way you embed YT vids. I used to use photobucket - when it was free.

MaraCarr wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:33 pm My gorgeous co-worker and I have decided to create a 5K … “Will Run For Johnny•. All proceeds go to abused husbands! :) Anyone want to sign up? Alll profits go to Domestic Violence… better said!
We really want to open the door to men as well. Many men are hurt and abused by their wives. They are hit physically and verbally abused. They don’t speak up because of the stigma and it’s not fair.
“ We are running for them!’
That's a great idea. I'd donate to that.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

I'm trying to send some stinking PM's and they keep going straight to my outbox. This site hates me. This is why I left.

Merinda
Sig Queen

Re: You ain't getting rid of me

Post by Merinda »

gbruin wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:22 pm Hmmm. Hey, zaz, Merinda has apparently devolved into spamming.
:shrug

Merinda
Sig Queen

Re: this woman sighs in frustration

Post by Merinda »

zazthespaz wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:47 pm Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you a couple questions to verify if you should be here or not. First of all, is there someone else who may be able to type for you for the rest of the day?

I've actually run into a similar situation before - I think there may be a series of characters that stops a post from posting, but I'm not sure what it is. Try changing some of the post. It's not a matter of how long it is, I know of that.
It was weird, I was quoting and replying to a few posts and no go. As soon as I tried 'test', it worked.

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

Okay I guess I am becoming the spammer Greg said I would BUT I now have three messages sitting in my outbox, and none of them are sending. MERHRHHH!H@HBEJH@BKB!K!!!!!!

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

Merinda wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:11 am Okay I guess I am becoming the spammer Greg said I would BUT I now have three messages sitting in my outbox, and none of them are sending. MERHRHHH!H@HBEJH@BKB!K!!!!!!
Chill out. They'll get send out as soon as that user is online.
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

Dolo wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:21 am
Merinda wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:11 am Okay I guess I am becoming the spammer Greg said I would BUT I now have three messages sitting in my outbox, and none of them are sending. MERHRHHH!H@HBEJH@BKB!K!!!!!!
Lmao really? I forgot how the PMs work.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Should probably stop sending my letters to Santa via TABN...

Post by zazthespaz »

Merinda wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:04 am
zazthespaz wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 2:47 pm Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you a couple questions to verify if you should be here or not. First of all, is there someone else who may be able to type for you for the rest of the day?

It was weird, I was quoting and replying to a few posts and no go. As soon as I tried 'test', it worked.
Yeah, same thing for me I think. Do you have the post saved? If so, can you PM it to me? I want to use it to test to see if I can find what's stopping posts from going through. (I'm super bored self-quarantining!)
Merinda wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:48 am
It's a stupid system :lol Even more annoying when those messages don't get opened so they just sit in your outbox for years
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

It's good that you can delete them though when they're in outbox, saved me in a mafia game once :D
For all of the hope that it brings...

Merinda
Sig Queen

Re: Should probably stop sending my letters to Santa via TABN...

Post by Merinda »

zazthespaz wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:55 pm
Merinda wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:04 am It was weird, I was quoting and replying to a few posts and no go. As soon as I tried 'test', it worked.
Yeah, same thing for me I think. Do you have the post saved? If so, can you PM it to me? I want to use it to test to see if I can find what's stopping posts from going through. (I'm super bored self-quarantining!)
I'm wondering if it's because the post being quoted was edited during me posting? I was quoting MaraCarr and they edited their post during the time I was writing my reply. It was that and saying 'Sheaception' to you saying 'TABNception'. Didn't save the draft unfortunately.
zazthespaz wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:55 pm
Merinda wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:48 am
It's a stupid system :lol Even more annoying when those messages don't get opened so they just sit in your outbox for years
Who doesn't open PM's!! It's exciting lol.

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

The crap thing about being an Australian, apart from the lack of Alter Bridge/Tremonti/Myles Kennedy tours is that most of you lot are asleep when I'm on here and it gets so lonely.

I mowed my lawn today.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Merinda wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:14 pm The crap thing about being an Australian, apart from the lack of Alter Bridge/Tremonti/Myles Kennedy tours is that most of you lot are asleep when I'm on here and it gets so lonely.

I mowed my lawn today.
Time to move to the US or Canada, Min. :D

Hopefully you managed to mow your lawn without the dude staring :eek :/