The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
maximzub
On The Rail

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by maximzub »

On my way to see Godsmack, Three Days Grace, and Asking Alexandria in Milwaukee.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:45 pm
Merinda wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:14 pm The crap thing about being an Australian, apart from the lack of Alter Bridge/Tremonti/Myles Kennedy tours is that most of you lot are asleep when I'm on here and it gets so lonely.

I mowed my lawn today.
Time to move to the US or Canada, Min. :D

Hopefully you managed to mow your lawn without the dude staring :eek :/
I only mowed the back lawn because that's fenced in, I didn't have the mentality to cope with having him stare lol.

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

Holy shit did anyone watch Ferguson vs Chandler!??!?!!

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

Hated the walking dead after season 6.

So yeah, to me the real last episode was "No Way Out".

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

Total Randomness Rant incoming...

All Ends Well?

After living in a room at Motel 6 for over a year, struggling to pay the insane weekly bill and still have money to eat and commute around town (no wheels, relying on Lyft or Uber), we've been given an offer that'd be foolish to decline.
Two of my buddies and former bandmates made the two hour drive south to find my fiancee and I. Guised as a chance to catch up over some weed and Chipotle, I was basically given an intervention:

How we've been managing to live for the past year is unsustainable and so much crazier than the idea of moving back home.

One of my homies recently inherited his grandmother's house up north where we grew up and proposed we move in ASAP. He owns it outright so there's no rent, all we'd be responsible for is a meager tri-monthly water utility bill.
With the trailer came his grandmother's car which he's offered us to use and later buy for cheap once our feet are underneath us again...
It's all sounding too damn good to be true, but for every question and concern has been a solid, sensible answer. I went up and spent the night to get a look at the place. It's a pretty well kept double-wide on the outskirt of town (of about 600 people), all it needs is some new flooring and a lick of new paint! Bills are already paid up until June so we'd have even more time to decompress and settle in before picking up jobs.
PLUS! My dude's recording setup is already plugged in and ready to fly, we're hoping to get back to seriously creating some music once I move my all of my gear in. Electronic drum kit, bass, amps, a couple mics. With our powers combined, we'll be unstoppable.
It's been a wildly emotional, intensely liberating weekend and it's only just the beginning of yet another second chance. We're frantically getting our affairs in order, starting by putting in my two weeks at the landscaping job tomorrow. My lady is going to try and transfer herr Circle K job to a closer location up north while I start looking for new work, hoping to land a gig before we even move so I can start immediately...
In two weeks, our little life together can finally change for the better for the first time in a long time. A weight and a darkness had suffocated my spirit for so long that it became the norm. This room had started becoming the only reasonable, foreseeable future we could find. It's all lifting off of our shoulders and brightening up. Being up home this weekend, seeing some friends I hadn't seen or talked to for over a year... It was blinding. We've been so tired for so long, so hopeless. No longer. This is it. All Ends Well.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: too bad you gotta make your own bed now...

Post by zazthespaz »

Congrats! Having that stable place to call home for a while will make a big difference I bet! Hope it's the start to a good chapter!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

UninvitedZero wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:11 am Total Randomness Rant incoming...

All Ends Well?

After living in a room at Motel 6 for over a year, struggling to pay the insane weekly bill and still have money to eat and commute around town (no wheels, relying on Lyft or Uber), we've been given an offer that'd be foolish to decline.
Two of my buddies and former bandmates made the two hour drive south to find my fiancee and I. Guised as a chance to catch up over some weed and Chipotle, I was basically given an intervention:

How we've been managing to live for the past year is unsustainable and so much crazier than the idea of moving back home.

One of my homies recently inherited his grandmother's house up north where we grew up and proposed we move in ASAP. He owns it outright so there's no rent, all we'd be responsible for is a meager tri-monthly water utility bill.
With the trailer came his grandmother's car which he's offered us to use and later buy for cheap once our feet are underneath us again...
It's all sounding too damn good to be true, but for every question and concern has been a solid, sensible answer. I went up and spent the night to get a look at the place. It's a pretty well kept double-wide on the outskirt of town (of about 600 people), all it needs is some new flooring and a lick of new paint! Bills are already paid up until June so we'd have even more time to decompress and settle in before picking up jobs.
PLUS! My dude's recording setup is already plugged in and ready to fly, we're hoping to get back to seriously creating some music once I move my all of my gear in. Electronic drum kit, bass, amps, a couple mics. With our powers combined, we'll be unstoppable.
It's been a wildly emotional, intensely liberating weekend and it's only just the beginning of yet another second chance. We're frantically getting our affairs in order, starting by putting in my two weeks at the landscaping job tomorrow. My lady is going to try and transfer herr Circle K job to a closer location up north while I start looking for new work, hoping to land a gig before we even move so I can start immediately...
In two weeks, our little life together can finally change for the better for the first time in a long time. A weight and a darkness had suffocated my spirit for so long that it became the norm. This room had started becoming the only reasonable, foreseeable future we could find. It's all lifting off of our shoulders and brightening up. Being up home this weekend, seeing some friends I hadn't seen or talked to for over a year... It was blinding. We've been so tired for so long, so hopeless. No longer. This is it. All Ends Well.
Congratulations! I don't know you personally, but I'm so happy for you!
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Tomorrow is my last day of high school. Where did the time go?
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

maximzub wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:49 pm Tomorrow is my last day of high school. Where did the time go?
Blink and you'll be 30! use your time well.

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

Crumbso wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:08 am
maximzub wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:49 pm Tomorrow is my last day of high school. Where did the time go?
Can confirm. It happened to me.

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

Congratulations! It's crazy right? I graduated in 2013, blinked and now all of a sudden I'm 28!

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

Congratulations! It's crazy right? I graduated in 2013, blinked and now all of a sudden I'm 28!

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

Crumbso wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:08 am
Having said this, after school is where real life begins and you can actually define yourself as an individual outside of the solidified social structures of school. This is an exciting time where you can really find out who you are. Don't waste opportunities that come your way and try many things (as long as they are not harmful or dreadfully illegal).

gbruin
MEGLADONG

<insert your Alma Mater lyrics here>

Post by gbruin »

Congrats, and happy graduation, Max! :headbang
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, in Long Beach killing time eating a waffle and having a smoothie. Then it’s off to Inglewood to see Paul McCartney in SoFi Stadium and yes, the parking will be terrible.

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

Coffee makes my world go round.

Also I can't get motivated to get fit.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

After walking a mile to the stadium, I made it. At SoFi stadium to see Paul McCartney.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Major Announcement!

Post by MaraCarr »

I am returning to travel nursing. I hate being in one place! I planted a garden...reached out to my neighbors...almost joined the rowing team. Im happier on the road, and having the freedom and money to spoil the people I love and spend large amounts of time with them at once.

So I am returning to travel in July. I think I would like to go to California. I haven't worked there yet.

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MaraCarr »

maximzub wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:08 pm On my way to see Godsmack, Three Days Grace, and Asking Alexandria in Milwaukee.

Wow....Love them all!

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: <insert your Alma Mater lyrics here>

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:37 pm
Congrats, and happy graduation, Max! :headbang
Happy Graduation! So Proud of you Max! :)