The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: *pulls out harmonica. plays covid summer blues*

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Can I suggest Taylor Swifts new Folklore album? Its a banger! :D
Fuck you, Shea.

Anyone else have some prog metal?
Wow, Duane! So mean :( :no :mope
Sorry bud, rough day :hug
:lol No worries I was just joking with you, Duane.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Nothing is safe from 2020

Post by gbruin »

I went standup paddle boarding early yesterday morning with my dog. It was beautifully calm, we got in and out before the crowds, Annie just chills on the board as we paddle around and happily waits for me to give her biscuits, and I have a waterproof bluetooth speaker clipped on to the board and was playing ODR. What a lovely peaceful morning.

Then some swimmer drowned in the same lake that afternoon when a squall came through. :no
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Nothing is safe from 2020

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

gbruin wrote:I went standup paddle boarding early yesterday morning with my dog. It was beautifully calm, we got in and out before the crowds, Annie just chills on the board as we paddle around and happily waits for me to give her biscuits, and I have a waterproof bluetooth speaker clipped on to the board and was playing ODR. What a lovely peaceful morning.

Then some swimmer drowned in the same lake that afternoon when a squall came through. :no
Y'alls dog is named Annie?! :eek My first dog growing up was named Annie too! :)

gbruin
MEGLADONG

I see that August already intends to be shit, too.

Post by gbruin »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
gbruin wrote:I went standup paddle boarding early yesterday morning with my dog. It was beautifully calm, we got in and out before the crowds, Annie just chills on the board as we paddle around and happily waits for me to give her biscuits, and I have a waterproof bluetooth speaker clipped on to the board and was playing ODR. What a lovely peaceful morning.

Y'alls dog is named Annie?! :eek My first dog growing up was named Annie too! :)
Nice. Ours is short for Annabeth.

Found out this afternoon that the swimmer who drowned was one of my son's classmates. They just graduated from high school last month.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Can we all agree to hibernate til 2021?

Post by zazthespaz »

That sucks, Greg. So sorry to hear that for you and Andrew. I hope his family is able to find some peace.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

MaraCarr
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: I see that August already intends to be shit, too.

Post by MaraCarr »

gbruin wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Nice. Ours is short for Annabeth.

Found out this afternoon that the swimmer who drowned was one of my son's classmates. They just graduated from high school last month.

I’m so sorry that’s horrible!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: How many signs of the apocalypse is this?

Post by zazthespaz »

Category 1 hurricane came up the coast, brushed against New Jersey for 6 hours Tuesday morning, and wreaked nearly as much havok as Hurricane Sandy 8 years ago in a quarter of the time. Trees down all over my area and my apartment's been out of power for 48 hours and might not get it back until the 11th. Fortunately my roommate is in the middle of moving into a new house which still has power so I've been hanging out there, but it blows my mind how much impact this storm had in just a few hours.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

You can move down here. The mountains block everything.

Post by Andy92 »

zazthespaz wrote:Category 1 hurricane came up the coast, brushed against New Jersey for 6 hours Tuesday morning, and wreaked nearly as much havok as Hurricane Sandy 8 years ago in a quarter of the time. Trees down all over my area and my apartment's been out of power for 48 hours and might not get it back until the 11th. Fortunately my roommate is in the middle of moving into a new house which still has power so I've been hanging out there, but it blows my mind how much impact this storm had in just a few hours.
I saw some footage on the news last night on how the storm tore through Pennsylvania, and I had no idea it was supposed to be that powerful. Like you said, I heard Category 1 and assumed it would be fairly manageable compared to some past storms. Just crazy how the northeast seems to get hammered so hard when a storm does pass through that area.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Next up: Purge of the Guidos.

Post by zazthespaz »

Andy92 wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:Category 1 hurricane came up the coast, brushed against New Jersey for 6 hours Tuesday morning, and wreaked nearly as much havok as Hurricane Sandy 8 years ago in a quarter of the time. Trees down all over my area and my apartment's been out of power for 48 hours and might not get it back until the 11th. Fortunately my roommate is in the middle of moving into a new house which still has power so I've been hanging out there, but it blows my mind how much impact this storm had in just a few hours.
I saw some footage on the news last night on how the storm tore through Pennsylvania, and I had no idea it was supposed to be that powerful. Like you said, I heard Category 1 and assumed it would be fairly manageable compared to some past storms. Just crazy how the northeast seems to get hammered so hard when a storm does pass through that area.
Divine intervention. Cleansing of the sinners. Plague 2/8 for the northeast this year.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: This counts as a plague right?

Post by zazthespaz »

Also, I backed up my phone so I could reset it to clear out the 10gb of "other" data saved on my phone that I can't find what it is or how to delete, and the backup password I used (my iTunes password) is apparently not the password I used to save the backup according to iTunes :eyeroll (I didn't realize I was "creating a new password" - if I made a typo, why wouldn't they have the "retype password" field there to prevent against that?)
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

They just want you to buy the 256 GB phone.

Post by Andy92 »

zazthespaz wrote:Also, I backed up my phone so I could reset it to clear out the 10gb of "other" data saved on my phone that I can't find what it is or how to delete, and the backup password I used (my iTunes password) is apparently not the password I used to save the backup according to iTunes :eyeroll (I didn't realize I was "creating a new password" - if I made a typo, why wouldn't they have the "retype password" field there to prevent against that?)
A lot of it is cache storage. iMessage makes up some of that if you don’t delete old texts after a certain period of time. All photos/videos/GIFs sent through iMessage count towards Other. Also website cache data, so you can usually save a little bit of data by clearing out browser caches from time to time.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: But by then I'll have a 500gb phone so it's a moot point.

Post by zazthespaz »

Andy92 wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:Also, I backed up my phone so I could reset it to clear out the 10gb of "other" data saved on my phone that I can't find what it is or how to delete, and the backup password I used (my iTunes password) is apparently not the password I used to save the backup according to iTunes :eyeroll (I didn't realize I was "creating a new password" - if I made a typo, why wouldn't they have the "retype password" field there to prevent against that?)
A lot of it is cache storage. iMessage makes up some of that if you don’t delete old texts after a certain period of time. All photos/videos/GIFs sent through iMessage count towards Other. Also website cache data, so you can usually save a little bit of data by clearing out browser caches from time to time.
I should've checked with you before I did the reset. My messages are set to delete and I don't use Safari on my phone, I use Google Chrome. Didn't realize there was a way to clear it's cache. Remind me of this in 2 years!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Cant wait for that new Walk The Sky forum theme! :rockon

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Cant wait for that new Walk The Sky forum theme! :rockon
Wait, do you know something about any updates about it? We've been waiting for a year on it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

anguyen92 wrote:
Wait, do you know something about any updates about it? We've been waiting for a year on it.
No I dont know anything :lol I was just joking :lol

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

It’s been almost a year bud, hopes are dim :(

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
:lol :( :/ Yeah I know :lol Maybe in time for the 2022 album :lol

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:
Don’t tempt Cam there bub, he’ll troll you and upload it the day before release.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:
Don’t tempt Cam there bub, he’ll troll you and upload it the day before release.
I wouldnt even be mad if he did that, tbh :shrug :lol

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Because we're fam

Post by gbruin »

Hey TABN peeps...please send a hug to MaraCarr

:hug