The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
gbruin
MEGLADONG

Pure poetry

Post by gbruin »

Tigra wrote:OK, here's a special edition for you: that time is magically captured in all those happy moments with family, in smiles of your beloved ones, cold mornings and hot nights, somewhere between greatest holidays with wine you were drinking straight from the bottle under the starry sky, dancing in the rain, job offer and kisses you hoped for yet didn't expect.

Sounds better now? ;)
Yes, better. Love it.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Tigra
Isolated

Re: by "pure poetry" you mean Fish's rap of course?

Post by Tigra »

gbruin wrote:
Tigra wrote:OK, here's a special edition for you: that time is magically captured in all those happy moments with family, in smiles of your beloved ones, cold mornings and hot nights, somewhere between greatest holidays with wine you were drinking straight from the bottle under the starry sky, dancing in the rain, job offer and kisses you hoped for yet didn't expect.

Sounds better now? ;)
Yes, better. Love it.
Always at your service, sir.

Tigra
Isolated

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Tigra »

anguyen, it seems a lot of good things happened in between those 8,000 posts! Congrats :)

And this I liked the most:
anguyen92 wrote:loving life now.
:cheers

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

One Drew Remains wrote:Only sailors wear condoms, baby.
They should! Filthy beggars!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Assigned seats suck

Post by gbruin »

Oh man, the pain of dealing with tickets for the AB show in Denver. What a mess. No GA tickets at all. Somehow I think I still ended up with a good seat. I think...

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: And don't say your lap. Again.

Post by zazthespaz »

gbruin wrote:Oh man, the pain of dealing with tickets for the AB show in Denver. What a mess. No GA tickets at all. Somehow I think I still ended up with a good seat. I think...
Where are we sitting?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

gbruin
MEGLADONG

You mean, Where are we standing?

Post by gbruin »

Decent. But not as decent as if they did GA and let us line up when we want.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Kids, pets, satellites...

Post by gbruin »

Yeah, it's weird, but I was genuinely sad for Cassini as it "died" this morning.

The technological feats that science pulls off are really incredible.

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

Does anyone listen to the band Primus?

I dont know if i like them, but their bass player is really good and they definietely have an original sound.

As far as I know, they are known for that "devil went down to Georgia" song.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

cheesedip1 wrote:Does anyone listen to the band Primus?

I dont know if i like them, but their bass player is really good and they definietely have an original sound.

As far as I know, they are known for that "devil went down to Georgia" song.
That song was written by The Charlie Daniels Band. Primus just covered it.

They're an interesting band. Jerry Was A Racecar Driver and John the Fisherman come to mind as some of their more well known songs. I saw them live recently and they're entertaining. Claypool is the best bass player I've ever seen.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

After a couple of weeks of detox I again listen to AB whenever I can and I can't believe how amazed and enchanted I feel again. I will never get bored with their songs. They are amazing (what a discovery, I know :lol)

I'm going to see them on Oct, 20th and I'm super excited about that. Hope for really good sound quality this time.

And apart from that, I unintentionally started an e-mail flirt at work and I have no idea how to get out of that :lol I mean, I just tried to be nice but he is... well, let's call it super-nice ;-)

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: maybe. I mean, you never know nowadays

Post by zazthespaz »

Your a woman right? Send a dick pic. That'll shut it down quick.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Re: did I catch the Grammar Nazi on making a mistake?

Post by Tigra »

zazthespaz wrote:Your a woman right? Send a dick pic. That'll shut it down quick.
Oh no, don't want to be THAT mean.
And what if that turns him on even more?

I wanted to add that he had seen me last week for the first and only time in his life so he should know I do not possess that strange device you were kind to mention but indeed, these days you never know what's under the skirt.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: OH SHIT HOW'D THAT HAPPEN?!

Post by zazthespaz »

Casually mention your significant other and kids perhaps then?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Re: you got distracted by dicks

Post by Tigra »

He has already mentioned my better half himself but his existence doesn't seems to discourage him :lol

He's either got really attracted to me (that would be soooo flattering) or he's playing some games. Nothing I wouldn't be able to deal with. Hopefully ;) Who knows what's on your minds, guys...

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

Talking about grammar mistakes - I don't know what I would be willing to give for your fluency in English but it would be "alot" :lol
One of my colleagues is to quit our company soon and he is almost like a BrE native speaker. Whenever he spoke his English, I was about to faint. Or orgasm.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Two of my friends, and myself are starting a podcast, where we will be discussing movies. Our first recording is saturday night. This time we're discussing films based on Stephen King books.

If anyone would like a link, lmk.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Dammit. Ended about dicks again. WTF is wrong with me!?

Post by zazthespaz »

Tigra wrote:He has already mentioned my better half himself but his existence doesn't seems to discourage him :lol

He's either got really attracted to me (that would be soooo flattering) or he's playing some games. Nothing I wouldn't be able to deal with. Hopefully ;) Who knows what's on your minds, guys...
Dicks, apparently...
Tigra wrote:Talking about grammar mistakes - I don't know what I would be willing to give for your fluency in English but it would be "alot" :lol
One of my colleagues is to quit our company soon and he is almost like a BrE native speaker. Whenever he spoke his English, I was about to faint. Or orgasm.
Tell him to shove his fancy accent up his arse. AmE ROOLZZZZ :headbang
One Drew Remains wrote:Two of my friends, and myself are starting a podcast, where we will be discussing movies. Our first recording is saturday night. This time we're discussing films based on Stephen King books.

If anyone would like a link, lmk.
I'm intrigued, send me a link! Got into several podcasts this summer and they've been helping to pass the downtime at work (which is most of my time!). There's some interesting stuff out there! There's also a lot of boring shit too! May I make a couple suggestions? If so, read the fine print below. If not, I won't be offended; it's not my podcast! Have fun and good luck!
1) Don't go super long (like, over 30-40 minutes) for the first episode(s) at least. If anything, leave the audience wanting more, and make sure they do. Long, drawn out, boring podcasts lose attention and subsequently listeners. 2) Get audience interaction; maybe take suggestions for "catch phrases" (i.e. Comedy Bang Bang) that listeners submit like famous movie quotes that have been edited ("Frankly Ms. Scarlet, I don't smell what the Rock is cooking"). 3) Have a unique twist to your show, anybody can discuss movies on a podcast, why should they listen to yours? It could be fun to have a "character" from the movie call in and discuss for a little. Or, 2 of you get drunk and the other stays sober and have a discussion (Title the show "Movies and a DD"). 4) Timo has a small penis. 5) That last one wasn't for you Drew, just had to throw a jab at him since he's probably reading this.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Re: if dicks are on your mind, there is a word combining a dick and a head to describe you

Post by Tigra »

zazthespaz wrote:
Tigra wrote:Who knows what's on your minds, guys...
Dicks, apparently...
Yeah, but your own or of other guys?
zazthespaz wrote:
Tigra wrote:One of my colleagues is to quit our company soon and he is almost like a BrE native speaker. Whenever he spoke his English, I was about to faint. Or orgasm.
Tell him to shove his fancy accent up his arse. AmE ROOLZZZZ :headbang
Omg rotfl :lol Didn't expect such a fierce reaction.
So: dear zaz, let me assure you that I'd behave the same way if I heard you speaking. AmE does the same to me :D Feel better now?
Now you can brag about having your aphrodisiac always with you.

And as far as sizes that that stuff is concerned, don't you know that it's the frolicsomeness that matters?
(just to bring some comfort to that Little Waffe, oops, sorry, Waffle ;))

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Thanks for your input, zaz. Definitely looking for a catch phrase. I'll send you a link. All I know for sure is we're calling ourselves The Foppish Dandies.

As for TImo, I have no idea. I'm not a guy who passes careless glances in the shower.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23