The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
Micky
On The Rail

Re: I fear for the latter

Post by Micky »

zazthespaz wrote:Micky is already the most energetic person I know. Not sure if that’s because he drinks 3 Red Bulls normally or if drinking 3 Red Bulls adds to that.
Am I really? Didn’t you meet S’Day? He has way more energy than me

Leave me and my Red Bull obsession alone
Thanks Andy!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: No Donna, not 20%. Take it down a notch.

Post by zazthespaz »

You guys let this thread lapse for over 2 weeks?! WTF? Where's Kev and his reviews of downtown parking lots or Greg with reminders to not be part of the stupid society of our country?! Duane with pictures of his dog and reminding people his name's not Duane?!

Anyway, I was coming in here to make sure everyone else is putting on weight during quarantine right? It's not just me? When (if) this is all over, we're all gonna be 5-10% heavier right?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Micky
On The Rail

Re: No Donna, not 20%. Take it down a notch.

Post by Micky »

zazthespaz wrote:You guys let this thread lapse for over 2 weeks?! WTF? Where's Kev and his reviews of downtown parking lots or Greg with reminders to not be part of the stupid society of our country?! Duane with pictures of his dog and reminding people his name's not Duane?!

Anyway, I was coming in here to make sure everyone else is putting on weight during quarantine right? It's not just me? When (if) this is all over, we're all gonna be 5-10% heavier right?

No, it’s not just you. When I see you on Monday, no fat jokes :lol
Thanks Andy!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re:

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:You guys let this thread lapse for over 2 weeks?! WTF? Where's Kev and his reviews of downtown parking lots or Greg with reminders to not be part of the stupid society of our country?! Duane with pictures of his dog and reminding people his name's not Duane?!

You also let the thread lapse by not posting in it either, Cam!

Nah Its just you. :D

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Not going to McDonald’s anymore does wonders

Post by Andy92 »

^I’m with Shea. I’m totally the same weight.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Lotha
Colloquial

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Lotha »

I have actually been working out consistently (at least 2 times a week) for the past ... 7 or 8 weeks, and as a result have never felt better. My weight's more or less the same though but I put on some muscle I think. :peace get on my level quarantine noobs
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

I’m with ya Cam! I tried to get healthy food options, but noOoOoOo you just had to get the french onion dip and leave me with it to finish all on my own!

I miss Kev.

KEVIN! Whatcha been up to lately?

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: u bout that gym life brah? gotta take the pro bro.

Post by zazthespaz »

Lotha wrote:I have actually been working out consistently (at least 2 times a week) for the past ... 7 or 8 weeks, and as a result have never felt better. My weight's more or less the same though but I put on some muscle I think. :peace get on my level quarantine noobs
I've been trying to work out 4-5 times a week for at least an hour on top of a 30 minute walk, but I'm not getting enough cardio. I've got a bad knee so I can't run and I don't feel like walking for 2 hours to make up for it. I miss my gym :( :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

I really really hate cardio. Feel like it does nothing for me.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Lotha wrote:I really really hate cardio. Feel like it does nothing for me.
Good for heart health, not fantastic for fat loss.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

zazisaspaz wrote:I’m with ya Cam! I tried to get healthy food options, but noOoOoOo you just had to get the french onion dip and leave me with it to finish all on my own!

I miss Kev.

Not much. Still playing a lot of WoW. Reading a lot of nasty stuff that's happening this week in the WoW community. It's pretty ugly. The biggest guild in the game is collapsing due to poor accountability of a player's heinous action out of the game and the guild not taking immediate action on it to bench the player when it was brought up about 2-3 years ago. I rather not talk about it here. It's out there in Twitter.

Micky
On The Rail

Re: u bout that gym life brah? gotta take the pro bro.

Post by Micky »

zazthespaz wrote:
Lotha wrote:I have actually been working out consistently (at least 2 times a week) for the past ... 7 or 8 weeks, and as a result have never felt better. My weight's more or less the same though but I put on some muscle I think. :peace get on my level quarantine noobs
I've been trying to work out 4-5 times a week for at least an hour on top of a 30 minute walk, but I'm not getting enough cardio. I've got a bad knee so I can't run and I don't feel like walking for 2 hours to make up for it. I miss my gym :( :lol

I miss your gym too
Thanks Andy!

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

anguyen92 wrote:
zazisaspaz wrote:I’m with ya Cam! I tried to get healthy food options, but noOoOoOo you just had to get the french onion dip and leave me with it to finish all on my own!

I miss Kev.

Not much. Still playing a lot of WoW. Reading a lot of nasty stuff that's happening this week in the WoW community. It's pretty ugly. The biggest guild in the game is collapsing due to poor accountability of a player's heinous action out of the game and the guild not taking immediate action on it to bench the player when it was brought up about 2-3 years ago. I rather not talk about it here. It's out there in Twitter.
Goodness, that sounds rough. I hope that you’ve still be able to find plenty of enjoyment and community with it! Do you like to chat with a lot of other players in WoW?

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

AB4Lyfe wrote:
Lotha wrote:I really really hate cardio. Feel like it does nothing for me.
Good for heart health, not fantastic for fat loss.
Yeah. It just makes me tired lol

gbruin
MEGLADONG

They're quarantining themselves from stupidity, which is smart.

Post by gbruin »

My reminders, and those of nearly all medical professionals, have been so widely ignored by Muricans that the EU won't let us travel there.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, it's hard for me to comment on parking lots when I don't have concerts to go to because of this pandemic.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

I don't want to go to work today.
Thanks Andy!

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: Also I'm super jacked now. Suck it, Gus.

Post by Inconquerable »

anguyen92 wrote:Well, it's hard for me to comment on parking lots when I don't have concerts to go to because of this pandemic.
This is too real. Wasn't ready for reality yet this morning.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: So does that mean you're Abby from TLOU2?

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Inconquerable wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:Well, it's hard for me to comment on parking lots when I don't have concerts to go to because of this pandemic.
This is too real. Wasn't ready for reality yet this morning.
Just like purple Rick Harrison once said "Reality is often disappointing"

Inconquerable
Rise Today

Re: It depends, are you Matthew from DOFNRY45?

Post by Inconquerable »

The Pawn Stars guy? Is he a philosopher now?!