The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: The ones I do know won’t invite me over

Post by Andy92 »

I don’t think I have any friends that have a higher than $150,000 annual income...
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by anguyen92 »

I probably have some high school friends that I haven't spoken with in forever that is at the point of making more than $150,000 a year. Beats my under $40k a year salary. Don't know how many ply toilet paper I use.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Hmmm, Stone Sour playing at the Anaheim HOB on 12/11. 10 days after me seeing Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Should I go? Tickets are $51.00 after fees. I paid $58.00 for Breaking Benjamin and that was one of the holy trinity of greatest shows I've been to (guess the other two, only one of them is AB-related).

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Cause they won’t accept my friend requests.

Post by zazthespaz »

For the record, these houses I’m at are all owned by people at least their 50s and 60s. I’m not friends with a bunch of millionaires that are my age.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

As a single man, I always bought a decent Charmin or Northern. Nothing top shelf, but not John Wayne paper. A few years ago, when I met someone and we started dating, I noticed she always bought mega-packs of one-ply Scott. When I questioned her, and offered to pay the cost of some quilted softness, she said nah - her 3 kids don't know the meaning of "using just enough," and that they'd clog the bowl with heavier paper. Makes sense, I guess! It's been 3 years, so I guess I'm used to it by now - but it still feels a bit heavenly to visit someone else's house and wipe with a cloud.

On the other hand, I've been seriously thinking about investing in a bidet attachment. I can't quite seem to get her on board with the idea, but I've been trying.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: leaves, clothes...

Post by Timotheus »

I've always wiped my ass with the cheapest option available.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Do y'all wipe standing up or sitting down? :lol

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

*enters Randomness thread*
*sees discussion*
*thinks well okay I mean toilet paper is not THAT weird of a topic, it's certainly random*
*sees Shea's question*
*Leaves thread*
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Lotha wrote:*enters Randomness thread*
*sees discussion*
*thinks well okay I mean toilet paper is not THAT weird of a topic, it's certainly random*
*sees Shea's question*
*Leaves thread*
I’m pretty sure you’re speaking for more than just yourself with this. :lol

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

You guys are no fun.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Do y'all wipe standing up or sitting down? :lol
Holy fuck Shea...

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

Sitting, obviously.

The real question is, do you go around or between the legs?
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I kinda bend forward, but still sit.

Around.

Picture or no picture?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Alright guys. I want your honest opinion on something. Me and the guys have been doing the movie review channel for a year now, and it's going pretty good. I'm getting pretty confident in my on screen ability. So here's the thing.

I'm thinking of starting a rock show on Patreon and YouTube. It would be a weekly show with me playing a riff of the week (with a giveaway to monthly winners) doing a commentary on weekly rock news, a mailbag segment, and an album review.

Thinking of maybe doing a dollar subscription per show. Maybe do reviews by request for $5.

Does that sound cool, or should I do my subscription differently? Looking for opinions from people who I know are true rock fans. Looking to maybe get this going after the new year.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

One Drew Remains wrote:Alright guys. I want your honest opinion on something. Me and the guys have been doing the movie review channel for a year now, and it's going pretty good. I'm getting pretty confident in my on screen ability. So here's the thing.

I'm thinking of starting a rock show on Patreon and YouTube. It would be a weekly show with me playing a riff of the week (with a giveaway to monthly winners) doing a commentary on weekly rock news, a mailbag segment, and an album review.

Thinking of maybe doing a dollar subscription per show. Maybe do reviews by request for $5.

Does that sound cool, or should I do my subscription differently? Looking for opinions from people who I know are true rock fans. Looking to maybe get this going after the new year.
As a guy that watches Youtubers/Twitch Streamers on a regular basis and have observed the trends of those that want to use "rock music" as an outlet to provide all kinds of content, I say that, on paper, it's a good idea. That stated, this type of thing is really really really over-saturated with all kinds of personality. You need to do something that can stand out from the rest of what those guys are doing. That stated, if you think you are able to develop a growing audience for it, I say go for it.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Thanks. Appreciate it.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Except Andy. Won't even lend me paper.

Post by zazthespaz »

I agree with Kev. Might be good to start on Youtube/Twitch and see what kind of following you get and what those people want/are interested in. Then, once you've built a solid base and found your niche you can move into Patreon. I don't think others would see much incentive to pay to see a guy they don't know playing guitar when they don't know much about his skill or style. I'd like and comment on your Youtube videos to help in the rankings! I'm sure most of us here would!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: Can’t lend you what you already (apparently) own

Post by Andy92 »

zazthespaz wrote:I agree with Kev. Might be good to start on Youtube/Twitch and see what kind of following you get and what those people want/are interested in. Then, once you've built a solid base and found your niche you can move into Patreon. I don't think others would see much incentive to pay to see a guy they don't know playing guitar when they don't know much about his skill or style. I'd like and comment on your Youtube videos to help in the rankings! I'm sure most of us here would!
I could make a video of Shadow, put him on YouTube, watch the views roll in, and namedrop Drew’s channel in the video somewhere.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

You could have used my toilet paper, zaz

Post by gbruin »

zazthespaz wrote:For the record, these houses I’m at are all owned by people at least their 50s and 60s. I’m not friends with a bunch of millionaires that are my age.
See? You didn't have to drive all that way just to avoid my state.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Probably steal those foot wide rolls from your hospital too!

Post by zazthespaz »

gbruin wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:For the record, these houses I’m at are all owned by people at least their 50s and 60s. I’m not friends with a bunch of millionaires that are my age.
See? You didn't have to drive all that way just to avoid my state.
I bet you use single ply Greg. That’s why I avoid you!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says