The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
agny
On The Rail

Re: Without women, most of us wouldn't be here...literally

Post by agny »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Happy International Womans Day to the women of TABN! :peace :rockon :dance
Thanks. Not sure the day felt any different, though this time my male neighbors refrained from explaining how snow melts while we all out shoveling our sidewalks, so I'll take it.
Alterations: Dec 2010, May 2011, August 2011x2, Sept 2011, Oct 2014x2

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by anguyen92 »

In line at the Big Wreck show. A good amount of people show up in line earlier than I expected.

agny
On The Rail

Post by agny »

Enjoy! Ian is a wizard.
Alterations: Dec 2010, May 2011, August 2011x2, Sept 2011, Oct 2014x2

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Huh. Turned out that people that came before me is going to another show in a different room and I'm the first one here for Big Wreck. Interesting.

Edit: confirmed. I'm the first guy here in the room for the Big Wreck show.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

anguyen92 wrote:Huh. Turned out that people that came before me is going to another show in a different room and I'm the first one here for Big Wreck. Interesting.

Poor Kev...

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Why would I be sad? I get to be in front for the concert. Something that has never happen to me ever. People are coming in slowly and they don't hit the stage for around another 90 minutes or so.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: that meme better be fuckin used again.

Post by zazthespaz »

agny wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:Happy International Womans Day to the women of TABN! :peace :rockon :dance
Thanks. Not sure the day felt any different, though this time my male neighbors refrained from explaining how snow melts while we all out shoveling our sidewalks, so I'll take it.
:lol progress!
anguyen92 wrote:Huh. Turned out that people that came before me is going to another show in a different room and I'm the first one here for Big Wreck. Interesting.

anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, I'm back from the Big Wreck concert. I won't bore you guys with the long Trip Report tomorrow, since I don't really have much to say of great detail, but...... Ian Thornley is a guitar wizard. That's all.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

THIS IS FOR YOU, CAM! :D

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

anguyen92 wrote:All right, I'm back from the Big Wreck concert. I won't bore you guys with the long Trip Report tomorrow, since I don't really have much to say of great detail, but...... Ian Thornley is a guitar wizard. That's all.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Just started Stranger Things Season 2.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: He’s just jealous my bracket is crushing his

Post by zazthespaz »

I believe Greg is using us for a scam. Denver Rescue Mission charged me $5 this morning and my bank called them out on it and locked my card.
#LOCKHIMUP! #LOCKHIMUP!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: For $5

Post by Timotheus »

Longest long con ever.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

The rest of the story...

Post by gbruin »

Told you. I'm just a homeless Scott Stapp looking for a dry cot and hot meal.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

I just discovered today there's a bunch of websites out there dedicated to finding people such as truepeoplesearch.com (exclusive to USA residents) and now I'm just :no At everything. These websites are so wrong. I realize it's most likely a mix of public information you've willingly shared and maybe private information sold through other companies or whatever that they collect to put in one place. But it's so wrong. You can find out pretty much anything about someone as long as you know their first and last name. :/

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

I've used some of those sites trying to dig up info on my father (never met him but I know his name and roughly where he lives), and it seems like they always trickle a little bit of info in front of your nose and then try to get you to pay for the "full report." My guess is that's either a scam or the info won't be worth the $$, so I don't bother. My work buddy helped me do a little Google Fu a couple months back and we found lots of info out there. Still no pictures of the guy, but did find a mugshot of someone who would be my cousin, I believe. And found out that both my Grandparents on that side have passed away, which is sad cause the Grandpa sounded like a really smart, interesting person. Aw hell, I'm rambling again...
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Happy Easter, TABN! :peace

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Is Women's Misery Month over already?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Happy Birthday, Greg! :peace :rockon :headbang :cheers :dance

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:I just discovered today there's a bunch of websites out there dedicated to finding people such as truepeoplesearch.com (exclusive to USA residents) and now I'm just :no At everything. These websites are so wrong. I realize it's most likely a mix of public information you've willingly shared and maybe private information sold through other companies or whatever that they collect to put in one place. But it's so wrong. You can find out pretty much anything about someone as long as you know their first and last name. :/
While i agree that websites like this are an invasion of privacy, I have to tell you a story.

When I was 18, I found out I was adopted and I used a website like that to find out as much as I could about him, as I did not want to add him on social media or anything just in case I didn't want him in my life.

I paid something along the lines of $5 for his phone number on that website, and I gave him a call. Although the end result was not what I expected (he and I do not have a relationship, as he isn't necessarily a good person and the first thing he asked me for was money), it was nice to be able to have the option. It brought me a lot of closure on the subject and I am very happy about that.
Thanks Andy!