The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by TenaciousBe »

lol, Alter Blade.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Suggest doing this annually to stay current

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote:Well, it's been a while, but I think my Last.FM Scrobbler Signature is gone and I think the guy that maintains the website that provides it does not care about fixing it anymore. Can anyone suggest a Last.FM (last song I listened to) signature that I can find?
I say you pick your top 100 listened to songs, give the list to Timo and have him make you a custom sig for each one. Then, every time you play one of those songs, you change your sig.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I can make you a Wonderwall and a Rock You Like a Hurricane one.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

Tigra wrote:Today is the International Kiss a Ginger Day!

Lotha, my kisses to you! :D
Ayyyy I missed this, but it's never too late to return a kiss to a fellow ginger now is it? :D :hug
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

gbruin
MEGLADONG

You're addicted to wins!

Post by gbruin »

100% True story.

My son's hockey team played in a tournament that was hosted at our home rink this weekend. I'd been half-jokingly fussing at the PA people over the weekend about the song selection during stoppages in play and between periods during the first 4 games - lots of teenage girl pop and hip hop. It was fucking awful. They know I'm an Alter Bridge disciple.

Yesterday, with Andrew's team in the finals and clinging to a 2-1 lead in the 3rd period, we had a face-off in our offensive zone and the PA person played Addicted To Pain. I celebrated fairly enthusiastically in the stands out of appreciation, and they waved to me from the scorer's box. In the next 2 seconds, we won the face-off over to our left wing who one timed a shot over the goalie's head for what proved to be the game winning and championship winning goal.

They let Addicted To Pain play during the goal celebration up to the ensuing face off at center ice.

It was no coincidence. Alter Bridge => winning. And if they think I'm going to have a laugh about it and that I'm not going to be totally insufferable about reminding them as often as possible what happens when they play Alter Bridge, they are sorely mistaken.

Go RoughRiders.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, found out through the mail, that I got called in for Jury Duty. Fudge. And it's on a weekday. Fudge. Sadly, unlike last time I got a summons, I probably will not be getting out of this one due to them not having anything for me to be on the jury one.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

110 Days until the Tremonti IV Listening Party! :peace :rockon :headbang :mtrocks

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

First trip to the west coast tomorrow, NAMM-bound :D beyond excited, this has been a bucket list item of mine and I get to cross it off at 21, life is great
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Unless it’s for me, then buy away

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:110 Days until the Tremonti IV Listening Party! :peace :rockon :headbang :mtrocks
Are you going Shea?
AHart96 wrote:First trip to the west coast tomorrow, NAMM-bound :D beyond excited, this has been a bucket list item of mine and I get to cross it off at 21, life is great
Have fun! Don’t make too many impulse buys! I’m sure that would be expensive there :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:110 Days until the Tremonti IV Listening Party! :peace :rockon :headbang :mtrocks
See ya there!
Rock Never Dies

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

zazthespaz wrote:
AHart96 wrote:First trip to the west coast tomorrow, NAMM-bound :D beyond excited, this has been a bucket list item of mine and I get to cross it off at 21, life is great
Have fun! Don’t make too many impulse buys! I’m sure that would be expensive there :lol
No impulse buys...and they just announce Mark’s signature amp :facepalm :lol
Rock Never Dies

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:
Are you going Shea?
AHart96 wrote:
See ya there!
I wish! :lol Unfortunately No Im not going. It's too expensive for me to go (upwards of $1000-$2000 possibly) with no one to go with because no one would want to spend time and money being forced to listen to really loud music in a loud and crowded venue for music they dont care about :lol Plus the amount of time I'd have to spend on a plane? :/

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

The more I listen to the new Nothing More album, the more I hear influences from bands I know. I hear some Biffy Clyro, some TesseracT, some Fall Out Boy. It’s diverse, I enjoy it.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Zaz, how much for ad space? My cousin has a proctology business.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: unless he's Belgian. No deal.

Post by zazthespaz »

AB4Lyfe wrote:The more I listen to the new Nothing More album, the more I hear influences from bands I know. I hear some Biffy Clyro, some TesseracT, some Fall Out Boy. It’s diverse, I enjoy it.
I didn't know you listened to Biffy! I've been binging on them the past couple of days!
One Drew Remains wrote:Zaz, how much for ad space? My cousin has a proctology business.
Does he want to include pictures? I'm charging $0.10/character (including spaces) and $1 for every kb of picture.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Sounds like Greg. You get a family discount?

Post by zazthespaz »

One Drew Remains wrote:Zaz, how much for ad space? My cousin has a proctology business.
Wait, who has a "proctology business?" :lol He's not a doctor? He just charges people to stick his finger up their butt?! :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Desperate

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:....
Cam, can I use your ad space to advertise myself as a single white male, 22, seeking women, preferably long-term relationship?

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: (for those who don’t know, we lost the one Canadian girl on these boards we ever had)

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Cam, can I use your ad space to advertise myself as a single white male, 22, seeking women, preferably long-term relationship?
Good fuckin idea. What, with there being a shit ton of Canadian women on these boards, you’ll probably have to get a separate phone to handle all the phone calls you’ll be getting!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: (for those who don’t know, we lost the one Canadian girl on these boards we ever had)

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Good fuckin idea. What, with there being a shit ton of Canadian women on these boards, you’ll probably have to get a separate phone to handle all the phone calls you’ll be getting!
:lol I know right?

P.S - That subject line though :(

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

I've been trying dating apps for the past month or so.... ( :headscratch ) Tinder, OkCupid, POF, and Bumble....Ive only had luck on OkCupid with like 8 people who liked me and 1 match. POF I think I had like 11 "meet me"s but none of them I can see because I didnt pay for a subscription to see them. I payed for a 1 month sub on OkCupid to see who liked me and passed on all of them :/ I tried talking to the girl I matched with and that conversation died quickly :( So yeah not going so well :lol