The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Re: $100 to the first person to get a tat of “zaz”

Post by austinjhnsn »

zazthespaz wrote: Do you have “zaz” or “gbruin” inscribed in one of the wings? Cause if not you’re doing it all wrong.
Im actually getting “Zaz loves Gbruin” spanning the whole bird.
Thanks Timo!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: lowercase z pls

Post by zazthespaz »

austinjhnsn wrote:
zazthespaz wrote: Do you have “zaz” or “gbruin” inscribed in one of the wings? Cause if not you’re doing it all wrong.
Im actually getting “Zaz loves Gbruin” spanning the whole bird.
YAAAASSSSSSSS!!!! I will fly down this weekend to sign that.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Tigra »

But they say it should start with a capital letter.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: 4/10. Could be worse, still would never buy.

Post by zazthespaz »

Tigra wrote:But they say it should start with a capital letter.
Everything about that ad screams garbage and therefore discredits the capital theory. “By” should not be capitalized, that gothic font is out of style and overused, what is the £100 referring to, and the whole thing looks like a sig made by Alter Blade.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

^^ I believe the £100 is referring to the cost of creating the tattoo.

On another note, so I went to this American/Japanese/Mexican restaurant (that has all kinds of stuff from tacos/burritos to rice bowls to burgers and sandwiches to sushi rolls) and I got this Chicken Burger combo and Fried California Sushi Rolls (cost me $16.00). The burger was really good, but the fried California Roll sadly did not live up to my imagination and I can't fathom why. Fried stuff = good. California Rolls = good. Together? Did not live up to the hype.

I mean I would go to this place again and make wiser picks.

Tigra
Isolated

Re: 4/10. Could be worse, still would never buy.

Post by Tigra »

zazthespaz wrote:
Everything about that ad screams garbage and therefore discredits the capital theory. “By” should not be capitalized, that gothic font is out of style and overused, what is the £100 referring to, and the whole thing looks like a sig made by Alter Blade.
If it's your tattoo studio, there is no one else to blame but you.
Anyway, your nickname needs some intense marketing actions for sure. Think about it, new year has just started, maybe it's time to do something with it. My first advice is for free: pay for austin's tat, it will be your ad.

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

anguyen92 wrote:^^ I believe the £100 is referring to the cost of creating the tattoo.
You're wrong.
It's the cost of 1 hour of zaz's company. Entertaining chat with at least two sarcastic statements per 15 mins included in the price.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: you have to wear a blindfold too.

Post by zazthespaz »

Tigra wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
If it's your tattoo studio, there is no one else to blame but you.
Anyway, your nickname needs some intense marketing actions for sure. Think about it, new year has just started, maybe it's time to do something with it. My first advice is for free: pay for austin's tat, it will be your ad.
You’re suggesting I pay for a guy who lives hundreds of miles from me, to advertise a tattoo studio thousands of miles from me? I don’t think you understand marketing. Not that I do, but I’m sure that’s not it.
Tigra wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:^^ I believe the £100 is referring to the cost of creating the tattoo.
You're wrong.
It's the cost of 1 hour of zaz's company. Entertaining chat with at least two sarcastic statements per 15 mins included in the price.
No butt stuff.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Re: you have to wear a blindfold too.

Post by Tigra »

zazthespaz wrote:
Tigra wrote: Anyway, your nickname needs some intense marketing actions for sure. Think about it, new year has just started, maybe it's time to do something with it. My first advice is for free: pay for austin's tat, it will be your ad.
You’re suggesting I pay for a guy who lives hundreds of miles from me, to advertise a tattoo studio thousands of miles from me? I don’t think you understand marketing. Not that I do, but I’m sure that’s not it.

That's why my first advice was for free. If I actually did understand marketing, it would cost fortune.
zazthespaz wrote:
Tigra wrote:
You're wrong.
No butt stuff.
What about lap dance?

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I love that they think the price is the most important information on there.

There's a tattoo shop around where I live which uses the Bleeding Cowboys font in its sign above the shop. Talking about creativity.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

It's amazing that almost each life situation has a corresponding image in the internet.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Good news. Just played Whitesnake's Still of the Night for my first Riff of the Week on Facebook, and within two minutes, the contest was over.

Would have felt bad if no one knew what it was, lol. Going to post Michael Jackson's Beat It tomorrow.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

How's your Jackson, Drew? I tried to find you on fb to name that riff quicker than others but there was too little data even for such a good stalker as me :lol

I've just came from a business trip. Two exhausting days, one even more exhausting party, 4 hours in the bed and much less sleep. Loved it!
And on Friday I'm going to the mountains, my company organises the annual skiing trip for the weekend. I haven't skied for 7 years and I'm scared to death to do it again but fuck it, I thought. Maybe somehow I will survive.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

It was good. I did two takes. The second, I added pinch harmonics to, and it sounded too metal. You have to be fast. My (literally 10) followers are all over it.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: ...something heavy is about to drop on me... :shifty

Post by zazthespaz »

Happy Thursday TABN! Might be the 37 degree weather (vs the 9 earlier this week) but I’m in a great mood! Have a great day!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Tigra wrote: And on Friday I'm going to the mountains, my company organises the annual skiing trip for the weekend. I haven't skied for 7 years and I'm scared to death to do it again but fuck it, I thought. Maybe somehow I will survive.
Cool. Where do you go in Poland to ski, and how's the snow there?

The ski areas here in the Rockies are really hurting this year for lack of snow. I read the resorts in Italy and Austria were having similar problems earlier in the season, too.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

Today is the International Kiss a Ginger Day!

Lotha, my kisses to you! :D

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

gbruin wrote:Where do you go in Poland to ski, and how's the snow there?

The ski areas here in the Rockies are really hurting this year for lack of snow. I read the resorts in Italy and Austria were having similar problems earlier in the season, too.
This year there is really little snow where I live but in the mountains there is quite decent amount, of course because of snow guns working 24h/day. We'll be near Zakopane which is called the winter capital of Poland.

This is exactly the ski slope I'll be on tomorrow :D

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, it's been a while, but I think my Last.FM Scrobbler Signature is gone and I think the guy that maintains the website that provides it does not care about fixing it anymore. Can anyone suggest a Last.FM (last song I listened to) signature that I can find?

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Have fun, Tigra.
Altered: