The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Some old lady did give me an apple...

Post by zazthespaz »

Huh. Maybe!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Tigra »

You're both awesome :lol

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

Lotha wrote:Oh boy don't I know it. Recently my brother told me to change my FB profile pic because I look "creepily unlike" myself. And I thought I was pretty. LOL
My beloved bro said: "look at your grades at school [A+] and your salary now and look at mine."
Yeah, he got really amazing job as a developer for sick money... two months ago. And he already became a snob (because he had been a moron even before that ;))
Lotha wrote:Scarlet fever! That looks... unpleasant, to say the least. I've been fortunate enough never to catch it.
Fortunately it wasn't me, it was my boy but it was just one day of fever and a pink tongue, that's it...
Lotha wrote:
Tigra wrote: Now I’m in the process of preparing to Christmas, buying gifts, decorating the house, baking small gingerbread cookies.
Haha, sounds nice. I can almost smell the cookies and feel all that Christmas spirit. :cloud9
Ok. So some more context.
Cleaning windows and polishing bathrooms. Trying to get rid of old, worn out clothes, useless equipment, old papers. Running like crazy in malls with no idea what to buy and finally buying whatever for sick prices. Organising a family evening on Wednesday (2 moms, 2 dads, 1 grandma, 1 brother and his fiancee) so needing to buy all the ingredients, bake some cakes and decorate the living room. Looking for Christmas lights somewhere in one of those boxes that we put in the attic after we moved in in April. And finally, today making a traditional coalminer's hat for tomorrow and trying not to forget that on Wednesday the kids need to be wearing red + Santa hats. Ordinary pre-Christmas stuff. Oh, and in the meantime I'm having a whole day meeting tomorrow at work I need to be prepared to and a Christmas meeting in the afternoon with ppl from work.
Like it?
Lotha wrote: I'm enduring a prolonged family visit (in addition to unsuccessful job hunting), but fortunately winter always makes me less miserable and more inspired, so I've been working on my writing like crazy too.
OMG... Feel sorry for you ;)
And you feel better in winter? Will you share your energy please? Cause now I want to be a bear. I am a bear actually. All I want for Christmas is sleep, sleep, sleep and sweets.

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

The only issue I have during winter is that it's still dark at 6 AM when I usually wake up, so sometimes I stay in bed late (and fuck up my entire day). But I love the cold, it invigorates me. And when there's snow outside I can literally write all day long. So yeah, take all my energy!

Your Christmas preparations still sound nice for those who will be enjoying the fruits of all that hard work! ;) But yeah, it's hard work. Props to you for making all that happen for your family, though.

I'm also looking at an extended family New Year/Christmas celebration, probably for the first time ever (my mom and brother, his girlfriend, my bf's mom and her new husband and his daughter who will be staying with us). I've already been feeling like I have two moms, and they are both constantly babying me. I don't know if I should fight to retain my household-keeping habits, such as they are, or just give up and let my bf's mom just do whatever she likes.
We do everything differently - I'm kinda touchy about people using my stuff, which is especially pronounced when it comes to the kitchen (I'm tall, she's short, so she kinda moves everything to where it's easier for her to use it, but then I don't know where my things are when I'm cooking), she keeps looking at this apartment as her own personal decorating project and ughhh sometimes I'm just irritated by every little thing she does, even though I love her and I do want her to be comfortable while she's here.
But on the other hand, God, I've been living with my bf for two years now and she's been with us for probably 75% of the time, in for a few months and out for a month at most. :slam I kinda wanna do my own thing at this point, ya know? I mean that was the whole point of moving out of my Mom's place.

Lol it seems to be a day for rants. :D
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

So, Spotify has their yearly stat check.

http://2017wrapped.com

Here's what mines has, based on what I listened to on Spotify, which is a lot.

Top Artists make sense. I've been listening to lot more Papa Roach than I thought I would. Top songs make sense. I was surprised on how often I was listening to Halestorm's cover of Damn I wish I was Your Lover.

Post-Grunge as top genre. I would have thought Alternative Metal would edge it out, but maybe, I'm not sick of Post-Grunge as I thought I was and maybe there's still some good stuff out there in that category.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: (name of the guy who wrote all that)

Post by zazthespaz »

OH MAN THE SPAM BAR HAS BEEN RAISED! HO LEE SHEET!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: (name of business partner)

Post by zazthespaz »

OH FOOK! HES STILL GOING!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: (name of the guy who wrote all that)

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:OH MAN THE SPAM BAR HAS BEEN RAISED! HO LEE SHEET!
zazthespaz wrote:OH FOOK! HES STILL GOING!
THERE'S NO STOPPING THIS MADMAN! :lol

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: (you get the picture right?)

Post by zazthespaz »

DAY UM! HES RELENTLESS!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

When the Mods aren't here :(

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

MAKE IT STOP!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: zaz4mod

Post by zazthespaz »

I sent Ryan and Alex a message. But no guarantees they’ll see it soon.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: zaz4mod

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:I sent Ryan and Alex a message. But no guarantees they’ll see it soon.
Thats good to know :lol Here's hoping they do!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

What the heck happened? Also, when I saw Zaz made that thread, I thought he lost his marbles.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: And now my racist jokes make no sense.

Post by zazthespaz »

Some guy came in and made threads like that that covered about all of the first 2 pages of GD. Alex deleted all the threads and user so I appear as the creator of that one :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

gbruin
MEGLADONG

That other guy...

Post by gbruin »

Hey...who deleted all my threads?
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: psht I can do that

Post by Timotheus »

All I see is zaz creating a thread, challenging me to name three AB songs...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

AHart96 wrote:Shooting/directing a music video for the first time tomorrow, very excited and nervous at the same time :cheers can’t wait to share with you all
Will there be bewbs?

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Burcham! (Newman!)

Post by zazthespaz »

Timotheus wrote:All I see is zaz creating a thread, challenging me to name three AB songs...
Haha it does look like that now... I just thought that thread would be deleted too when I posted in there...
gbruin wrote:Hey...who deleted all my threads?
:lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

I left you for a couple of days only and look what you've done.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Except she stopped at “you.”

Post by zazthespaz »

Tigra wrote:I left you for a couple of days only and look what you've done.
You sound like my mom.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says