Middle East Alter Bridge Fans?

Talk about anything and everything here.
melodifyer
Brand New Start

Middle East Alter Bridge Fans?

Post by melodifyer »

Music has the ability to connect people with each other all over the globe...hard rock and metal is not very popular across the middle east and so AB is not very known here. Any middle eastern fans over here?

jailman
Bought The CDs

Re: Middle East Alter Bridge Fans?

Post by jailman »

:lol

Just wondering:

How in hell would a Middle East Alter Bridge fan be cultivated?

Is there any radio station in the Middle East that plays Alter Bridge?

Are there any music magazines in the Middle East that cover AB?

How would an AB fan be cultivated in the Middle East? The only thing I can think of is if some some Eastern European who liked AB worked in the Middle East.

Hilarious topic though, I love it. Thread title made me laugh :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: What’s a me tube?

Post by zazthespaz »

jailman wrote::lol

Just wondering:

How in hell would a Middle East Alter Bridge fan be cultivated?

Is there any radio station in the Middle East that plays Alter Bridge?

Are there any music magazines in the Middle East that cover AB?

How would an AB fan be cultivated in the Middle East? The only thing I can think of is if some some Eastern European who liked AB worked in the Middle East.

Hilarious topic though, I love it. Thread title made me laugh :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Or you know... the internet. Thing called YouTube that’s pretty popular globally.

Can’t say I know of anyone on here, Melodifyer, but this forum would be the place to look: viewforum.php?f=12 I took a quick look through and didn’t see anyone, but I could’ve missed something. Welcome to the site! Stick around!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

gbruin
MEGLADONG

We take a lot of simple things for granted

Post by gbruin »

There was a kid named Shahad who lived in Tehran who hung around this board maybe a decade back. Seemed like a really nice guy. He had a few links to AB through the internet, but there was no AB related material available in his country. I offered to send him a copy of either Blackbird or ABIII, I don't remember which, but he declined, in part because of what trouble he might get in getting a rock music CD mailed from the U.S.

Where are you, Melodifyer? Happy to have you here on TABN and have the music connect some more people!
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die